•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Now that its more or less confirmed that VeeBa are getting married(hopefully), what do you think their respective families reaction will be at their sudden marriage?

Maybe Ratan might start hating Veera again because its the second time she's losing her love and both the times Veera was closely involved with the incidents that took away Ratan's partner(s)..
Chaiji will be chaiji ofcourse and she'll somehow be supporting both, Ranvi and Veera😳
I'm eagerly awaiting Bansuri's reaction though😆 she might refuse to accept the wedding itself coz they didn't take anyone's aashirwad before the ceremony or because she did not witness the wedding with her own eyes😆
and after watching Balwant's changed rapport with his son from last few days, i think he might be the only one happy with the wedding😛
I know Gunjan will stand with her 'rack star'🤢 and R's reaction doesn't count😡

Let's predict their reactions guys!
Ratan,i don't think so she'l hate veera for this. Maybe she'l blame her that why she give her the hope. Leave chaiji yaar she's very gud soul. Gunjan and ranvi less said is gud. Bansuri i m mentioning this thing,i think she'l nt accept married couple at her home. As of nw baldev is on his feet,may be they'l manage to overcome all hatred around them.
Originally posted by sonmusk

Ratan,i don't think so she'l hate veera for this. Maybe she'l blame her that why she give her the hope. Leave chaiji yaar she's very gud soul. Gunjan and ranvi less said is gud. Bansuri i m mentioning this thing,i think she'l nt accept married couple at her home. As of nw baldev is on his feet,may be they'l manage to overcome all hatred around them.

I hope u r right about Ratan..but yes, Bansuri ko koi na koi bahana toh mil hi jaayega shaadi ko accept na karne ke liye..lol
bansuri anyways didnt like the idea of veera becoming her bahu and VeeBa wer bound to get married anyways,only now the circumstances are different now so i feel though bansuri might be reluctant at first she will accept VeeBa's marriage and we all know that she loves baldev more than anything so though she might not say it out openly,for baldev's sake she will definitely support veera to prove her son's innocence despite her own disliking towards the girl, so i strongly feel wantsuri will support VeeBa,veera fighting for baldev and proving his innocence might also help change bansuri's opinion about veera or atleast will make her soften up to veera a little bit or create tiny soft corner for her in her heart which will help make Veesuri's relationship become better ðŸ˜ƒ and as for gunjan i think she will support baldev , we all know that she refused to believe veera when she accused baldev of beating up ranvi, she said with full belief that baldev was incapable of doing something like that and several times she has gone against ranvi and supported baldev so i hope she trusts and supports baldev in this matter as well, fingers crossed😊
Originally posted by .Jenvita_Neha.

Reaction ...
🤣
@zaina may ur words come true. Bt the type of bansuri's character is,when baldev gets arrested she'l rant against veera as 'manhoos' veera pind me ayi aur ratan lost her husband. Gade murde toh ukhadegi he ye aurat,despite of baldev's love. She'l also blame veera for nihal's death. Abt baldev she'l definitely pin point the recent baldev getting beaten up by goons laying him in critical condition. Hungama toh bilkul karegi. Bt bansuri is nt so bad,she'l definitely melt,i think after the exit of rv.
Ranvi- cry on rv shoulder as to why his sistergit married to a murderer. And rv will convince him that baldev has been responsible for every war murder etc and he needs punished.

Ratan- I dont think she will blame veera and will hopefully doubt baldev, she has said before that baldev doesn't know how to lie so shouldn't.

Wantsuri will support them , bansuri will reluctantantly accept it as veera will help prove innocence.

Gunjan I hope will support them and start suspecting rv.

Veeba fans--- we want them married so will support them 110%
i think bansuri would welcome them and accept veera, don't know why but just feeling like it🤔 gunjan might support her veerji too but i doubt her and balwant🤪
ranvi doesn't count🤢 ratan would hate veera😡 and chaiji would too

Balwant's reaction:-

I guess the girl could be Bansuri's reaction on finding out Ranvi won't give the eyewitness speech or whatever its called against Baldev now he is married to Veera.

Edited by LoveIzMusic - 9 years ago