Ishra os: Love?

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello YHMians, 
Basically I am not a new member. I was a silent reader. So, this is my first OS. Hope you all like it.
If you don't like then obviously chappals, tomatoes and eggs are welcome.

Love?
Raman's thoughts:
Raman was amused by his own thoughts. "How did he gather the courage to compare his wife with that B*tch? Why did he do that? He must have hurt her so much!! She must have taken it all wrong!! Such a fool you are Raman!! Weren't you about to confess your love? Then how did end up taking that b*tch's name in the same sentence where you had put up her name? She must be so hurt!!! Yes, she is. Thats the reason she didn't answer me when I apologized. What do I do now?" saying so he sat on the couch of his room, burying his face in both his palms.

Shagun's thoughts:
Raman... Maybe Mihir was right that day. I was with Ashok only because of his bank balance. But I loved him too. He was the most eligible bachelor around the town. No. He wasn't. Since the day I have left Raman, he had been the hot, the hunk and the most eligible bachelor. Wasn't it obvious? I have heard girls talk about him. Drooling over him, proposing a one-night stand. But, how he had refused them rudely saying he was not interested. Back then I thought he is such a bore, that I still rule over his heart. But he was just committed to his family. I wish could see that back then. 7 years earlier. No. I have to get Raman back! He has all I want! Money, Power and Status!! He just loves me! Not his so called wife! whom he has never even touched! I love him! He has to come back to me... He will... After all has worshiped me all the time!!

Ishita's thoughts: 
Why am I this happy? I shouldn't be. Here I have his ex-wife and son at my house who hate me to the core, the ex making plan to snatch my husband from me, And Prandh Ishu! You are smiling? Why? Because her compared you with her? Because he said I am far more better than her. Or is it because he said that he no longer loves her? No. He had said that to me before too. Then why did his words satisfy me this time? Ofcourse! Because I love him! No. Ishu!! Don't wait anymore! Don't wait for him to say it! You say it before you miss the opportunity. Yes I will do it today! Now!! This moment!!!

Ishita steps out of the kitchen, but notices Shagun entering their room. 

In the room.
Raman has his back faced to the door. Shagun hugs him from behind.
"Raman I have realized my mistakes! Please forgive me!! Our son needs us Raman! We have to come back together for him. He needs us!!
Raman: (Struggles and gets out of her hold, Jerking her away) Get away you s**t! Stop preying me now? Is it because that now that 6 foot 2" doesn't pay your bills, so you caught hold of my neck? Or you think I am as characterless as you are that I'll manage an Extra-marital affair like you had!! If it is so, then let me remind you properly that I am not Ashok Khanna who can be lured by your beauty! I have a family and a wife whom I have to look after!
Shagun: Please Raman don't talk about that woman, she is the one who has ruined my life! You no more care about Aadi!! She is creating distance between us! 
Raman: There is no us here Shagun! Its me and you! And its not Ishita, its you who has been poisoning my son against his own father! And mind it, I won't hear any crap against my wife!! Why are you even here?
Just get lost!!!
Shagun: Raman I know there is nothing between you and your wife! I know, even after almost an year, she didn't let you touch her! I can give you everything you desire!
Raman: True! You can give me everything I desire! But you can't love me the way I love her! You can't give the shy glances in  the car when we travel together, you can't give me the pleasure of arguing like crazy and then apologizing in a teasing way! That sums up that you can give me nothing! I no more worship you and you body Shagun! I now feel that what I had for you was a strong infatuation, which died at the end of the day! 
Shagun: You can't do this Raman! What about our kids?
Raman: Not kids! Its only Aadi! Ruhi is already ours!! Mine and Ishita's!! And as long as it is  concerned to Aadi, he is already ready to stay with us, with or without you! I think you missed the moment when he called my Ishita as his Ishimaa! 

Shagun was a lost woman now! She had notice the fondness in her ex's voice when he took his wife's name! She also knew that she had lost her son to that woman! She wondered if she could have been in his arms the way Ishita was that night in the rain if had not abandoned him. Yes, maybe. It was the reply her heart gave. Did she ever understand love? No. It was the answer again from the same organ. 

Standing at the door was Ishita who could not stop her tears. Out of the house flew her all insecurities when she heard him say my Ishita! My wife! and the reat didn't matter.

As she came running into his arms, Raman stood shocked as she sobbed her heart out saying those 3 golden words over and over.  He wished to hear it just once, but she already said the nth time. He replied her by saying the same words again. He never really noticed that Shagun had left the room seeing them in such close proximity.

Later that night, was the night of their culmination. Where they shed all their inhibitions! They knew now, that they were together now, Forever!!
Edited by Akshata2010 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thats a lovely os buddy..
well done
kj20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wish we could see such moment in the show ... Simply beautiful... !!!
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow so beautifuly and lovely OS...
awsm...

thank u 
AK_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Dipsi_

thats a lovely os buddy..

well done

Thanks dipsi!!  
Means a lot...  do let me know if I should write more stories!! 
AK_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kj20

I wish we could see such moment in the show ... Simply beautiful... !!!

Thanks kj20!! I wish the same but we know our CVS are gr8! Let's wait and watch wat happens!! 
-DivAn- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it...
Do write more..
Plzz pm me next time...
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really well written loved Raman's outburst to Shagun
AngelSREE thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail