India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

where the hell is pp and mihir?

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Each time i think the cvs of this show will get back its logic which they used to have at 11pm timeslot,the more i am disappointed! I fail to understand why did ishita and raman not take shagun to mihir's house,what is the use of showing mihir accepting shagun back in his life thenAngry, Also how long can poornima prakash be stuck in USA when her two children are going through such bad phases, now i understand why shagun is like this,she has just gone on her mother? Seriously if they show shagun homeless and without money, because of which ishra are going to keep her in their house,that will be the height of stupidityDead! Poornima prakash was shown to be rich and she can easily take care of shagun and adi!  I dont understand why did the cvs introduce pp's track if they had no intension to show her, atleast they could have avoided another blooper! What about raina track, have they forgotten about that also! where is sarika gone? YHM has become a shop for loopholes, i miss the old yhm which had great characters, logical tracks and comedy relief! Now there is only unnecessary tragedy which makes no sense! Really miss the ishra nok jok and north south competition! Now this serial is giving competition to the other illogical shows!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top