India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Ranvi's dream/nightmare :/ (Page 2)

-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:29am | IP Logged
That scene is just for showing sleeping beauty n veerji ke last word ab baldev tera khayaal rakhega jo sach hua baldev ke hote hue anokhi ma ko shimla nikal jana chahiye apni anokhi wife ke sath wese bhi dimaag to bachpan main chhod aaye ye veerjiPinch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvi-BeingMuslimah-..IshqShava..MaaneetDeewangi

..IshqShava.. IF-Sizzlerz
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dear10-

That scene is just for showing sleeping beauty n veerji ke last word ab baldev tera khayaal rakhega jo sach hua baldev ke hote hue anokhi ma ko shimla nikal jana chahiye apni anokhi wife ke sath wese bhi dimaag to bachpan main chhod aaye ye veerjiPinch

Lol so trueLOL anokhi maa ka kaam khatam now (s)he should embark on a chardham yatra like all aged parents do in old movies, after kids wedding..lol

Edited by ..IshqShava.. - 23 December 2014 at 4:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvi

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Hash! Vibha,itna darawna title mt dala karo yaar. When i read ur title i almost got shock! In yesterday's epi,they should've just shown veeba n rv that was better. There was no need of showing that,it really got me irritated seriously. No need of showing balwant bansuri scene,ranvi gunjan. Bt u knw na veeba r always taken for granted. I remember when there was other couple's romance,no kmh. Continue stretching,kisi aur ko bilkul bhi jagah nh. And when it comes to veeba,koi na koi chahiye ch inko. Ranvi,nh to gunjan,ya fir koi aur. Man kal itna irritate hogai jb sb log beech me tapak rahe the. My mausi was laughing looking at me. Huh! Just hope,aaj to bhi bina kisi adange k epi dikhaye. Veeba r nt always for taking granted.

..IshqShava..

..IshqShava.. IF-Sizzlerz
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonmusk

Hash! Vibha,itna darawna title mt dala karo yaar. When i read ur title i almost got shock! In yesterday's epi,they should've just shown veeba n rv that was better. There was no need of showing that,it really got me irritated seriously. No need of showing balwant bansuri scene,ranvi gunjan. Bt u knw na veeba r always taken for granted. I remember when there was other couple's romance,no kmh. Continue stretching,kisi aur ko bilkul bhi jagah nh. And when it comes to veeba,koi na koi chahiye ch inko. Ranvi,nh to gunjan,ya fir koi aur. Man kal itna irritate hogai jb sb log beech me tapak rahe the. My mausi was laughing looking at me. Huh! Just hope,aaj to bhi bina kisi adange k epi dikhaye. Veeba r nt always for taking granted.

Darawna title? lol did you think i was posting some spoiler?LOL sorryEmbarrassed exactly rightOuch when the other couple got lost in jungle or they went to mumbai etc koi aur dikhtha hi nahi tha show meAngry CVs didn't show Veera even when she is supposed to be the title characterConfused but VeeBa ka Poland track ho ya koi aur track, some haddi was always there to irritate usAngry too unfairPinch

sonmusk

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Darawna title? I thought veeba marriage is ranvi's nightmare,don't kill me! Ranvi is the most hopeless person in the show right nw. This word is enuf nw i think.

Go to top