Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 99)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
ADHY: Samarth and Sarika are shocked to hear that Shobha has arranged for a press conference against Samarth.. Before she can do so, they drug Shobha and whilst Vikram is looking after her, they take snaps/videos of them and make a MMS out of itDeadDeadDead The whole world starts thuthuing against bothSleepySleepy Garima is shocked to see the video and goes off to meet Shobha, she tells her mum about the same who goes all yeh Shobha ne kya kiya (and the MIL in her is backDeadDead) Garima tries convincing her against it but she refuses to heed.. Samarth tells her to ask for forgiveness and he'll forgive her.. Shobha gives him a tight slap.. then goes into a long rant about how he doesn't scare her anymore.. Garu continues trying to reason with her mother but to no availSleepySleepy she leaves from there calling her mother a chauvanist pig who has one set of rules for her son and another for her DIL since she covered up Samarth's MMS and believed Shobha's in a flash.. Shardha (MIL) consoles Samarth who pretends to be all upset shupset over Shobha's "betrayal"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
MATSH: Ishaani cries about not being able to do anything for Ranveer.. During Ritika and Sharman's engagement, the cops come to arrest Ranveer but Ishaani takes the blame on her head and the cops drag her off.. Sharman, Prateek and Devarsh go off to save Ishaani which upsets Ritika (I can guarantee she'll turn negative soonTongueLOL can see it in her expressionsTongueLOL wont be long before she gets pissed off about always being secondary to Ishaani, whether it was during her wedding with Ranveer or now.. i sense serious saut drama coming up between Ritika and IshaaniTongueLOLDisha asks for her share in the diamonds which Chirag obviously refuses to giveLOL when she continues to pester him for them, he blackmails her with the pics he took of hers. and goes off with all the diamonds.. (so well deservedTongueLOL) Nitin tells Ranveer that even he knows Ishaani can't do something like that and its clearly done by an enemy to defame him.. Ranveer puts two and two together and figures out that it was Chirag (that was quickShockedShocked looking at how his brains have been in lala land for weeekkks now, didn't expect him to connect the dots this fastTongueLOL) Ranveer offers to give Chirag his house back in place of the diamonds to which Chirag quickly agrees.. Chirag hands over the diamonds and Ranveer burns his house ke papers and kicks him out.. Ranveer comes and gives bail for Ishaani then feels guilty for mistreating her despite the fact that she's more or less ready to sacrifice her life for him.. (On that note, are we finally done with this crap trackShockedShocked or this another one of those moments where he starts acting human again before again turning into a monsterErmmLOL)

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 08 February 2015 at 2:32am

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
MATH: Ranveer and Ishaani come back from the police station much to Amba's annoyance.. She then gets worried that Ishaani's sacrifice has sparked that old love in Ranveer again since she can see it in his eyes like she used to be able to before.. Baa taunts her by saying the older the love is, the harder it is to forget and how she should stop bothering with Ranveer Ritika coz he'll never separate from Ishaani... Ranveer feels guilty some more for MU Ishaani and both break down simultaneously in their respective rooms, Ranveer in his guilt, Ishaani to prove that she's a DS leadApproveROFLROFL (I really didn't see any other reason for the same soROFLROFLROFL i was all hehh what are you crying overROFLROFL) A whole bunch of crap related to Disha's pregnancy which i dozed off on... Basically Manas threatened to tell everyone that she gave Chirag the diamonds so she pretended to faint me thinksErmmLOL and Baa and Amba get into another bitch fight over god knows whatErmmLOL (Yeah i watch the show half asleep when they're showing extrasLOL this show has one of the worst supporting cast I've ever seen in terms of characterizationSleepyLOLLOL) Sharman tells Ishaani that RR are more then just friends, Ishaani doesn't believe him saying she knows Ranveer loves her. Sharman looks pissedErmmLOL 

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 08 February 2015 at 2:33am

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Finally, 3 months later they've finally bought an end to this BS track.. now that Ranveer has his brains back, all ready for Ishaani to lose hersApproveROFLROFL 

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 08 February 2015 at 7:14pm

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 1:42am | IP Logged
YHM: Romi is having a ahem ahem problem.. the I word wale problemSleepySleepy (Honestly W*F am i watching and W*F are they showing??DeadDead) and Romi is too embarrassed to tell everyone.. Shagun somehow finds out and instigates Romi into stealing money from Raman's office to pay for his treatment.. He does so, and since Ishu's father is in charge of the accounts, the blame comes on him..SleepySleepy

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 08 February 2015 at 5:00am

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
waise i was watching SI today and it was the EXACT same story as MATH.. This guy attempts to r*** the woman it was on and releases an MMS of hers and her hubby kicks her out of the house, when he finds out the truth she forgives him and they get back together..
is it any wonder such doormat acts always work on TV??DeadDead most women are this only in desi cultureDeadDead

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

nope i have'nt . not much of a Mr.Bean fan.LOLLOL i flip the channel whenever i see Mr. Bean.LOLLOL oh wow for realShockedShocked i never knew thatLOLLOL i find his comedy over rated, but i still like itSmile
i guess that topic never came up.LOLLOL yeah i guess not... waise you like Charlie Chaplin?? yes i like Charlie Chaplin . he was too cute. LOLLOL
you used to have such funny doubts in those days. with this pic , with that poll thing . ROFLROFLROFL these days you either don't have doubts or you don't raise them.WinkLOLLOL i remember thoseROFLROFL all those wheres she sitting, where are his hands, is he actually on her or not type of besharam thingsROFLROFLROFL the formerLOL like i told you, MATH had its share of errrmmm type of scenes (wont go into details coz they were really errrmmmStern SmileROFLROFL) before their fight started and my only reaction was have some shame, kids are watchingThumbs DownROFLROFL
you did not raise doubts but you sure ranted about the cringe worthy proceedings of MATH & said you could'nt wait for them to be at each others' throats again.ROFLROFLROFL its more fun to watch than watching them make goo-goo eyes at each other. ROFLROFLROFL yeah i did didn't iROFLROFL i remember saying they need to start fighting again and tone down on all those sexually tensed scenesROFLROFLROFL and if they were just making goo-goo eyes at each other i would cringe yes, but wouldnt mind since goo-goo eyes are very common nowadays, they took it 10 steps aheadROFLROFLROFL 
yikes !!! 10 steps ahead ??? that's really too much to watch without cringing. plus watching on tv does not give you option of FFing it.LOLLOL
ell me about it. ROFLROFLROFL but we had such fun in those days yaar. we still remember them very fondly, don't we ??LOLLOL of course we doSmile its like you only said, even if the people playing them have forgotten them doesnt mean we will tooSmileSmilethey'll always be specialSmile baatein bhul jaati hai yaadein yaad aati haiHeartLOL 
so true. Day DreamingDay Dreaming MN love story is beautiful & eternal.  we automatically compare other wannabees with them. plus MN started the trend of sadu guy & bubbly girl. { i must say , Mayank may be sadu,akdu &khadus but he never manhandled Nupur ,like other arrogant jerks.DeadDead}yep they truly wereHeartHeart they had one of the simplest stories out there, yet that was that one thing that made them stand outSmileSmile CP on this, his anger was yikesTongueROFL but he always kept in his limits, never manhandled or abused her unlike every other jerk out thereDeadDeadDead and his saduness was cuteHeartuntil he got splitting angry & unreasonable with it , his saduness was cute.TongueLOL
 yeah !!! being with you & looking @ram kapoor inspired me. Evil Smile ROFLROFL
OMG at the 2nd bitROFLROFLROFL but yes, his pairing with Saakshi would get any non fan to say the same no??ROFLROFLROFL kahan petite Saakshi kahaan RKStern SmileROFLROFL
nasty i know but its 100% true.Evil SmileROFLROFL yeah that toh it isROFLROFLROFL 
 how true !!! what ever is meant to be, will be no matter what . finally we have understood this. no use obsessing over something you can't control.SmileSmile exactlySmileSmile hence from here on, even if you like someone, should just stick to onscreen coz offscreen is something we cant control.Smile cant force them to fall in love, cant even force them to be friends..LOL
@bold how true is that .ClapClap forget being friends yaar , can't even force them to be civil with each other. which was really apparent in the wrap up party vid. LOLLOLLOL (which we refused to see) CP on this one.. yes it hurts seeing them not getting along with one another, but its beyond us since we cant force them and all hence its better to turn a blind eye to it instead.. yeah true that.. people kept saying it over and over again back then, (those who visited sets and all) and we refused to believe them.. had we done so, it wouldnt have hurt like that when it happenedLOLLOLLOL but either way, they cant take away the magic they had onscreenSmileSmileyes whenever anyone made any post saying they don't get along , that person was blasted left,right & center. LOLLOL yes ,agreed that magic was once in a life time which can never be recreated.Day DreamingDay Dreaming
  yup we have , quite a few times.TongueLOLLOL yeah no one else to turn to with our my mum's biased towards brother rantsTongueLOLyes.LOLLOL
 yup you definitely were .LOLLOL you still come up with something funny when maiyya manages to piss you off. (which she does quite frequently these days) yeah, its the first time in years when I've emotionally gotten involved in a show of hers, and i regret it everydayStern SmileLOL so take it out by cursing everything..LOLLOLthat show appeared interesting initially & did not start with the usual saas-bahu crap.LOLLOL but how long can maiyya keep away from kitchen politics &plotting,planning?? plus her fascination for the freaking r***tracks?? she has already shown 2 in MATH.DeadDead  yeah their relationship was so precious at the start when they were best friendsHeartHeart then she first made Ishaani lose her brains and half killed them, then Ranveer lose his and completely killed themOuchOuchOuch like you said, ALAS its Ekta, how can she keep away from sacrificing bahu's, evil in-laws, manhandling hubbies etc etcDeadDeadDead plus like you said, both the rape tracks which were handled in the most disgusting way possibleDeadDeadDeadyes as she brings in those to sensationalize her show , she can't be trusted to handle the situation with sensitivity.DeadDead  exactly !!!btw did you ever watch his work in QH?? ErmmErmm nope, never watched QH, like everLOL i cant stand Surbhi. but i did watch his Khamoshiyaan.. top notch top notch actingApproveROFLROFL oh wow !!! he did such top notch job that the supposed villain of the show got the girl & she fell for him in the end.ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFL you too watched it kya??ROFLROFL or did you read the end somewhere??ROFLROFL like i said for Sonu, she probably saw his acting and ran offROFLROFLROFLnope i read the WUs. ..and whatever happened to the movie he has done ??ConfusedConfused same with nishant malkani ?? where is his movie & he himself is nowhere to be seen.ConfusedConfused Arre haan whatever happened to the movie he threw a success party in advance for??Evil SmileROFLROFL and Nishant toh never took off,na here na there.. same goes for APK..
nishant's show RMJ on zee was doing well i think , before he abandoned it for some movie & went the same route as amar upadhyay. APK had tere liye , plus i read somewhere ,she may be back with some new show.ErmmErmmoh did he abandon it?? Right he did.. and they got this really lallu actor to replace him whom Sara replaced with Angad and the show shut down in a monthEvil SmileROFLROFL but TL didn't even last a year no??LOLLOL oh wow for real??Shocked good for her fansSmile

gurumaiyya!!! this reminds me of my HP, when Babli goes all Sar laagu guru maiyya and everyone's all what?? and she's all if we can have paon laago why not sar laagu too??ROFLROFLROFL
oh yeah..
ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFL those two were the dumbest everROFLROFL Babli Sweety and Praful Hansa, bestest dumbo jodis out thereROFLROFL 
Praful & hansa beat even babli & sweetie hands down. with hansa's doubts about english words & praful's explanations. ROFLROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

yeah she's definitely a lot more sane then i am in all thisLOLLOL like i said, sticks to Sony shows coz she knows they wrap up fast fastLOLLOLLOL then theres meErmmROFLROFL
Doormats??TongueROFLROFL 
my reasoning is coz it keeps people curious as to how their fav ABNs will solve said problemsLOLLOL but i agree, they need to stop encouraging it, only then will CVs stop shoving all those never ending problemsSleepySleepySleepy
i would'nt mind if  ABNs used  their brains & solved problems but all they do is take whatever crap is flung at them without protesting & standing up for themselves.  they get back their brains only after the track is stretched to its maximum limit & audience starts getting bored off it. have you ever seen any ABN solving the problem without suffering months & months on end??DeadDeadDead

Zehnaseeb

Go to top