Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 97)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

its really beautiful & worth waiting for .Thumbs UpApprove
yeah i love ordering off of here, their clothes are beautifulHeartHeart here are two more i got from the same.. my fav outfitsHeartLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

my behna HugHug
don't even get me started about VB.SleepySleepy i like her. but ppl praised her to high heaven after TDP & kahaani , calling her the fourth khan , the lady khan & whatnot SleepySleepy
if she is really someone who can carry a movie solely on her shoulders why did *shaadi ke side effects, ghanchakkar & bobby jasoos * fail ??
we both know why TDP worked , Evil Smile as for kahaani it had a really good & intriguing story along with good work by VB.
same goes for queen acc to me. it had a strong author backed role & it would have worked with anyone in the lead role.
HugHug you're the only person i can admit this in front of, since most people think theres something wrong with you if you dont like VB, KR etc etc..LOLLOLLOL
CP on this, i too liked her in Parineeta and all, but they overhyped her so freaking much post TDP and Kahaani, especially TDPLOLLOL i remember all that, those never ending articles about how she doesnt need big names for her movies to do well and whatnotErmmLOL ditto on this!! if she's THAT good, then why didn't those work?? SRK, AK and SK can make bad movies work as well just with their presence.. 
exactlyROFLROFL we all know why TDP really workedEvil Smile ROFLROFL and yes kahaani had a good story backing it up as did Queen.. both movies would've worked without both women too..

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

it must be really disgusting & depressing to watch the sweet 5 year old( who told her mother she will look after her as she is a big girl now) growing into a bitch of first rate who would want her mom to die.DeadDeadDead
it really wasDeadDeadDead she turned one of the sweetest characters in the show into an outright vampDeadDead plus again, how easily she got away with everything without so much as an apology just coz she was everyone's laadli was even sickerDeadDeadDead

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

CPed from the famous kitne aadmi the scene from sholay.ROFLROFLROFL

gosh that movieROFLROFLROFL yeh haath mujhko de dey Thakur and all that nonsenseROFLROFLROFL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

ABB= adarsh bhartiya bahu.LOLLOL 
yeah funny how they lose their sense of smell & taste too. screw logic is right.ROFLROFLROFL
Oh achaSmile I got adarsh and bhartiya, didn't get the 2nd B though.. i was thinking its Adarsh Bhartiya BimboROFLROFLROFL 
exactly, who cares about logic when it comes to making DSsROFLROFLROFL if they did, they wouldnt lap up all the crap CVs threw their wayTongueLOLLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

its so disgusting & so stone age types. where * bhala hai bura hai, jaisa bhi hai, mera pati to mera devta hai * worked.DeadDeadDead
so much for *women empowerment*DeadDead
exactly theyve turned Ishaani into Ranveer's worshipperDeadDeadDead a typical DS lead who treats her husband like GodDeadDead
that was our bad TBH, like Ekta would ever show woman empowermentROFLROFLROFL 

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

OMGGG yes !!! ROFLROFLROFL i forgot she even imagined uday ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFL Nupur was the limitROFLROFLROFL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL yeah he looks like just a kid.LOLLOL plus 26 is much too young to get married for guy that is.LOLLOL i felt his wife looked older than him.
yeah he does look really young doesnt he??LOLLOL and yeah, 26 is quite young for a guy to get married.. but i guess since theyve been serious about each other for a very long time now, he decided to tie the knot.. and yes she doesLOLLOLLOL 

.SA.

Go to top