Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 89)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
MATH: Ishaani demands alimony in place of the divorce which Ranveer refuses to give her.. Amba convinces him by saying that he can make more money but he wont ever be happy till she's in his life and to agree and divorce her ASAP.. Ishaani gets up and says that she's Ranveer's legally wedded wife, hence half the property legally belongs to her.. (this was brilliantClapClapClap shame she didn't mean it but yeahClapClapClap like i said, she should just bankrupt him and leaveEvil SmileLOL) Ishaani asks for his diamond company which he gives to her whilst glaring at her in a manner like thisROFL Amba too glares at her as if she's a raging bull and Ishaani is the red clothROFLROFLROFL  (on that note, Ishaani's saree was red onlyApproveROFLROFL Baa arranges for Sharman and Ritika's engagement to take place the next day... (go Baa goParty the quicker these two get married to one another, the quicker all those hints they're throwing towards Ritika coming between Ranveer and Ishaani eventually will endDeadDeadDead) Amba decides to get Ranveer remarried ASAP after his divorce Falguni gets pissed off at Baa for getting Sharman married off when Ishaani's marriage is on the verge of breaking to which the latter says that if Ranveer was divorcing her she'd be sad, but Ishaani's divorcing him so she doesnt care.. (errrmmm okayStern SmileLOL) ROFLROFL Ishaani comes to their bedroom and Ranveer tells her to get out since he cant even stand to see her face anymore, she leaves and he gets sad that she's really gone..ErmmROFLROFL both have ANOTHER sad song sequence with senti FBs on the song darmiyaan (that was a nice song BTWSmileSmile) Manas comes there and confronts her about the same.. She replies by saying she had no other choice and she had to do it to save Ranveer and Disha.. We then go into FB mode with Manas telling Ishaani that Disha stole the diamonds from Ranveer's company and replaced them with fake ones.. Ishaani is furious at her until Disha starts her fake sob story about how she'll accept her crime and go to jail and give birth to her child there.. (She should go right aheadDeadDeadDead MoronDeadDead) Ishaani melts and decides to take the blame on herself to save both..SleepySleepySleepy Manas tells her not to with the whole you'll ruin your whole life thing.. Her reply, whats the point in living a life without Ranveer and if one of them has to go to jail, it'll be her..

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 03 February 2015 at 10:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Yeah the episode was just this bad that i had toStern SmileLOL
.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

Yup !!! time sure flies when we are having fun. On this have you seen that episode of Mr Bean when his friends come over for new year and he doesnt have anything to feed them so he gives them tree branches and vinegarROFLROFL and they get so annoyed that they change the time on the watch so they can get out of there, then Mr Bean was all, doesn't time fly when you're enjoying yourselfROFLROFLROFL
nope i have'nt . not much of a Mr.Bean fan.LOLLOL i flip the channel whenever i see Mr. Bean.LOLLOL
I was the quietest one back at the beginning WinkLOLLOL look at me now. I have said & done some things which surprise even me when i think about that. like one of the greeting card says we have loads & loads of *remember whens* WinkWinkLOL
I especially remember the poll thingy & the discussions based on this pic ROFLROFLROFL yep you were, i still remember thatLOL we'd talk all OTT and you'd get all embarrassedROFLROFL and yes look at you nowTongueROFL you're also as besharam as i amTongueROFLROFL i remember that one tooROFLROFL the A,B,C or do poll naROFLROFL
you used to have such funny doubts in those days. with this pic , with that poll thing . ROFLROFLROFL thess days you either don't have doubts or you don't raise them.WinkLOLLOL
hahahahaahah i remember the discussion on this wali pic tooROFLROFL gosh we were so besharamROFLROFL tell me about it. ROFLROFLROFL but we had such fun in those days yaar. we still remember them very fondly, don't we ??LOLLOL
and oh yeahhh.. the papad theory too. i still can't believe I came up with it.ShockedShockedROFL
this was after you were around me for a whileApproveROFLROFL yeah !!! being with you & looking @ram kapoor inspired me. Evil Smile ROFLROFL
Yes we have discussed each & every subject under the sun.LOLLOL yep we have haven't weLOL talked non stopSmile
Aameen to that.SmileSmile

exactly we moped around for months on end ROFLROFL
 back then it was like our favorite pet had died. we were such fools ,wasted so much time & tears on something which was waaay beyond our control.ROFLROFLROFL CP on thisROFLROFL its such a stupid thing now that we look back at it, but back then we acted like our world came tumbling down more or lessStern SmileLOL and how true is that, why cry over something we cant control..LOL jodis toh are made in heaven..Smile how true !!! what ever is meant to be, will be no matter what . finally we have understood this. no use obsessing over something you can't control.SmileSmile
  yes we have been there thru good times & sad times, when we argued with our bros or with our moms.LOLLOL   Arre Haan, we'd always come and rant here na against themLOLLOL yup we have , quite a few times.TongueLOLLOL
 Baatey was hot fav topic back then, which kept us amused for months & months. remember the emoticon story you created Twinnie ??LOLLOL ahhh of course i doEmbarrassedROFL it was mean yes, but it was also geniusCoolROFLROFLi was so freaking mean back then no??ROFLROFL yup you definitely were .LOLLOL you still come up with something funny when maiyya manages to piss you off. (which she does quite frequently these days) that one was one hell of creation. kept all of us in splits. jokes apart , we can't forget they are still together.kudos to them.but i still say baba cannot act to save his own life.Evil SmileEvil Smile(i know,i know ,i am being nasty but 5 saal purani aadat mushkil se chhutegi na)ROFLROFLROFL and it never should eitherROFLROFL i too give them props for their relationship, but that doesnt excuse his constipated actingTongueROFL exactly !!!btw did you ever watch his work in QH?? ErmmErmm and whatever happened to the movie he has done ??ConfusedConfused same with nishant malkani ?? where is his movie & he himself is nowhere to be seen.ConfusedConfused
  koi nahi HugHug we keep in touch , thats more important. yep true thatHugHug
HugHugHug    you are !!! you are my gurumaiyya na!!!
ROFLROFLROFL and you're my cheli my chamchiROFLROFL
gurumaiyya!!!
 my pleasure absolutely HugHug
HugHug

Edited by .SA. - 03 February 2015 at 10:27pm

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SA.

okk!!! points for me.WinkTongue  i hated when i had to say i don't know who the current favs are. i still know my Twinnie.ApproveCool
who'd know me better then youHugLOL if i liked anyone else, i would've drooled here over them naLOLLOL i did watch most of the big movies last year but didn't like them..LOLLOLLOL
Hug
hmmm... yes you would have drooled. you sported sid n pari in DP & sigs for quite a few days.LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

HugHug airbrushing & change in the coloring came to my rescue here.TongueLOLLOL
i know you love them a lot ,so had to make siggies on them.LOLLOL
yep it came to the rescue and howLOL like i said, you cant even tell that the pic quality is low since I've googled their pics too and know how pathetic the quality isLOL
and you're one of the rare few who does.. for most people its unknown..LOL but thats the difference between twinnie and others soHugHug 
awww... HeartHeart

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

i like them too, both are adorable &  both are missing for a long time now. 
i guess juhi is busy with her kid. Hussain is still playing Prince Zangoora in the musical i think.ErmmErmm

yeah they really have been missing for a very very long time nowOuch wish they'd come back already...OuchOuchOuch but like you said, guess both are busy with other things... regardless of that, Kumkum and Sumit remain the only couple i like who's chemistry was utilized to the fullest... i dont think theres any track out there which they didn't show on these two as a couple soLOL whether it was ex coming back, or deadly diseases, or humshakal, or ML, or the good old shak or creepy stalker Kumkum had it allLOLLOLLOL
ErmmErmm oh yeah , now that you mentioned it , they really did show everything na?? i think kumkum had BT or something. LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

@ bold ROFLROFLROFL
thanks for clarifying. both of them look lost in each other, i had to wonder whether it was either RV's or ishaani's dream sequence.Evil SmileROFLROFL
twinnie you're getting more and more evil day by dayROFLROFLROFL and hawww aise kaise, they lived peacefully with one another for 4 FULL DAYSApproveROFLROFL
thanks to kekta maiyya !!! she is responsible for me developing evil & nasty streak.ROFLROFLROFL
when the hell will her female leads get a spine & stop the ABN act ?? when will they retaliate for all the crap thrown at them ??? 
not in this life time i guess.SleepySleepy 
@ bold wow !!! 4 full days !!! great since maiyya started the divorce track even before their wedding .ROFLROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

i bought one LOLLOL thisSmile like i said, I'm more of an OL buyer now, too lazy to go out coz of the weatherOuch
oh wow!!! Twinnie this is absolutely gorgeous!!!Thumbs Up
love the color.Big smileBig smile

Zehnaseeb

Go to top