Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 88)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

unfortunately yes.OuchOuch

the story was very 60s. SleepySleepy
MD, her bro & SK grow up together.  they are best friends.  SRK plays the typical husband who doubts his wife MD is having affair with SK. it was a huge yawnfest.
SK & ash were seeing each other when that movie was shot , ash did a 2 bit scene in the end , SK says she is his muse &  would be life partner.SleepySleepy
i watched this one cause it came right after DTPH & hello !! SRK-MD together again.
but it was sheer waste like you said.
yep i saw it years and years back, it was patheticSleepySleepySRK was a typical MCP in it, and MD was a typical MAN (Mahaan abla Nari not manTongueROFLROFL) honestly cant stress enough just how wasted both were thereOuchOuchOuch even SalmanOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL that was the stupidest thing ever.
yep it truly wasROFLROFL he was all jump jump jump and they all errr jumpedStern SmileROFLROFL then two seconds later, the shot of the skeletonsStern SmileROFLROFL

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 03 February 2015 at 6:29pm

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

W*F???DeadDeadDead  
nothing creepier than a mom spying on her beta-bahu.DeadDead

it was the good old good old, got drunk thinking its a cold drink viz a viz Nupur ishtyleLOL you know na MBN's never get drunk on purposeApproveLOL against Alok Nath's sanskaarsROFLROFLROFL
and trulyDeadDead i find all the elders in this show to be such freaksDeadDead forever obsessed with what goes on in their bedroomDeadDeadDead whether its Amba or Falguni who followed them all the way to Panchmeshwar to see whether or not they have a "normal" relationshipDeadDeadDead like ewwwDeadDeadDead

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

all i can say is spare me the ABN act already.SleepySleepySleepy
is there any word worst than door mat ?? if there is ishaani deserves to be called that.AngryAngry
yep there is, charnon ki daasi (if i spelt this rightErmmLOL) and this is exactly what they've turned Ishaani intoDeadDeadDeadjust when i thought the Ishaani who loved Chirag crossed all limits of stupidity in her love, the one in love with Ranveer takes it 10 notches higherSleepySleepySleepy

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 03 February 2015 at 6:41pm

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

when it comes to maiyya & her shows my Twinnie is better than any *future mein jhankanewali aunty* out there.Thumbs UpApprove
ROFLROFLROFL
oh gosh Nupur was so cute thereHeartLOL and the look Mayank used to give her whenever she'd call her thatROFLROFL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

kudos to the girlClapClapClap for standing up .http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/befitting-lesson/?ref=social&type=fb&b=0
yep props to herClapClapClap and shame on the man, she's his daughter's age for crying out loud, f**king freakDeadDeadDead

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Why is reaching Oscars benchmark for Indian films, asks Balki

Filmmaker R. Balakrishnan, popularly known as Balki, says the aim of Indian movies must be to entertain their audiences with good content, rather than constantly trying to vie for the Academy Awards.

R. Balakrishnan

Filmmaker R. Balakrishnan, popularly known as Balki, says the aim of Indian movies must be to entertain their audiences with good content, rather than constantly trying to vie for the Academy Awards.

Balki, acclaimed for directing movies like "Cheeni Kum" and "Paa", was present at the Rotary Club of Bombay's WOW District Conference 2015, when he was asked whether he feels his next film "Shamitabh" could make the cut for Oscars.

To that, he said: "I firmly believe that the goal of a film is not whether it reaches the Oscars or not, because I don't think they (the jury at Oscars) understand a lot of things we do. I just believe that our films should be damn good for us.

"Why is our benchmark reaching the Oscars? Why isn't our benchmark that what we think is damn good."

Citing the example of the 1977 film "Amar Akbar Anthony", he said: "There are fantastic movies ... can you imagine a film that entertained us phenomenally, which is like say 'Amar Akbar Anthony'. I mean why shouldn't it reach the Oscars?

"I would rather not have one Oscar, and instead have five 'Amar Akbar Anthony' movies."

Balki, who has also been part of the ad world, says he's often asked where India stands according to world standards.

His answer is: "We are far away from the world standard. The world cannot understand us. The Oscars need to understand us, we don't have to try to make it to the Oscars."

i so agree with him .ClapClapClap

oscars mein aise kaunse heere jade hain???SleepySleepy

agree wholeheartedly with himClapClapClap wont ever get why they're so obsessed with making it to the oscarsSleepySleepySleepy aisa kya khazana hai oscars mein that Indian award shows dont haveSilly

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Samarth: Lao coffee layee ho
Sarika: Haan laaye hoon, aur zeher bhi laaye hoon usme daal ke, pi lijiye
Samarth: kya baat hai subha subha itni meethi baatein kar rahi ho
ROFLROFLROFL
they're phunny in this really weird/evil wayROFLROFLROFL