Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 83)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
on this note, I'm 10000000% sure all that alimony and divorce stuff wasn't coz he hurt her self respect, she probably found out about the diamonds and to save him from going to jail, will ask for his property so the police arrests her instead since it'll be her responsibility then not hisSleepy Manas was with her before Ranveer entered and all so he probably told her that the diamonds are missing, and since Ishaani is a K soap lead, she'll jump at the opportunity to sacrifice in the name of wuwThumbs UpSleepySleepy

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 02 February 2015 at 6:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
yeah I'm good, saw it coming upApproveLOL should've known better then to expect a K soap lead to get upset and put her foot down over her husband hurting her self respect... when they dont have any self respect, how will it hurt??Stern SmileROFLROFL and neither Ranveer nor Disha deserve this, especially not the latter who left her to dieDeadDeadDead not even Ranveer who is the biggest ping pong I've ever seen..Stern SmileLOL was first mad at her for not agreeing to the divorce, and is now mad at her for agreeing to the divorceSillyROFLROFL

Revealed: Reason behind Ishaani's divorce in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Viewers of Colors' Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (Balaji Telefilms) are shocked with the recent development of Ishaani (Radhika Madan) demanding divorce' from Ranveer (Shakti Arora), the man she has always loved!!

But why does she want a divorce? Have you even pondered on what could the reason be?

Well, here is Tellychakkar.com unveiling the real reason behind Ishaani's action..

The coming episodes will see more grief for RV as Ishaani will demand a huge sum as alimony post divorce. RV will be disgusted to know that Ishaani has fallen for his money. To top it all, Ishaani will want RV to immediately transfer RV Diamond Factory to her name. And this will make RV very angry, and he will throw Ishaani out of his room.

A source states, "With Ishaani lamenting in her new room, viewers will get to know the real reason behind the divorce. It will be revealed that she would be doing all this for Disha (Trisha). The back story will show Ishaani getting to know of Disha's hand in the diamonds stealing case. And in order to save a pregnant Disha and also RV, she would immediately want to get the factory transferred on her name so that she would face the wrath from the police, without it affecting RV."

Meanwhile, there will be sequences shown where both RV and Ishaani will pine for each other's love, and will not want the divorce to happen.

Will RV know what Ishaani has been hiding?         

We tried calling Shakti, but did not get through to him. 

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 02 February 2015 at 6:50pm

.SA.

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

[QUOTE=-SymphonyHugTongue

thank you so much AasthuHugHug and lolz you aren't late. my bday is today only hereLOLLOL we're behind na quite a few hours from there soSmile and how was the college fest?? did you have fun??Smile regarding me, mehhhSleepyLOL had uni so.. hawww dont you know you're not supposed to ask a girl her age and a guy his salaryTongueTongue 21..Smile
[/QUOTE]oh okay thenLOL yep I had a blast!! Didn't sleep for 2 nights straight lol Watched vishal shekhar ka concert aswell:) Ahh it Sucks to have class on ur Bday. U shouldve bunked lol. Mine always comes during summer holz haha. I knew u aren't supposed to ask girls ka age but this salary thing is news to meLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
It just feels like yesterday , when I met a precocious 16 years old girl on MN AT of MJHT forum.Wink OMG yes, i was 16 na when we metShockedShockedtime surely does fly, 5 years kahan nikal gaye pata bhi nahin chalaSmile Yup !!! time sure flies when we are having fun.
I did not know that time she will become my bestie in coming years & will be my Twinnie.SmileSmile HugHug CP on this, even i didn't know back then that one of my AT friends (the quietest one of the lot at thatTongue)LOLwill one day be my bestieHug
I was the quietest one back at the beginning WinkLOLLOL look at me now. I have said & done some things which surprise even me when i think about that. like one of the greeting card says we have loads & loads of *remember whens* WinkWinkLOL
I especially remember the poll thingy & the discussions based on this pic ROFLROFLROFL
and oh yeahhh.. the papad theory too. i still can't believe I came up with it.ShockedShockedROFL

5 long years have passed like a blink of eye , during which we bak-baked for hours on end . topics did'nt matter to us ,as long as we were OL & chatting.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed how true is this?LOL we've talked about anything and everything in those hours na??LOLLOL every small, big issue/topic more or lessLOL  Yes we have discussed each & every subject under the sun.LOLLOL
The characters that brought us together are forgotten by the ppl who played them, who created them, but we still think of them fondly & in Nupur ishtyle *hum jab bhi unke baare mein sochte hain , ek smile aa jaati hai.* Day DreamingDay Dreaming yep another point right hereLOL they might've moved on from them, but for us, they're still as special as they were when the show was on airSmileSmile and they'll always remain soSmile Aameen to that.SmileSmile

we went through some turmoils during this years , hoping against hope  for something that may be never was ,other than in our hearts.
when things did not go our way , acted like the world ended.LOLLOL hahahahahahahah lolz i remember thisLOLLOL we were crushed to the point where we acted like our world came tumbling down no??LOL exactly we moped around for months on end ROFLROFL
(thankfully with each other's help can look back @ those days & laugh out at our foolishness, but at the time it was happening it was huge.)
and yes, now that you look back at it, it really is a very very petty thing, but back then was another story..LOL back then it was like our favorite pet had died. we were such fools ,wasted so much time & tears on something which was waaay beyond our control.ROFLROFLROFL
The others who were with us during the start of journey , got scattered & their priorities changed.
I am so glad that we continued. I had loads & loads of fun with my Twinnie CP on thisHugHug Ek ek karke everyone left more or less with the exception of us and Aasthu and Niki..OuchOuch but koi nahin, we're there for each other naHug  yes we have been there thru good times & sad times, when we argued with our bros or with our moms.LOLLOL poking fun at babas, maateys, phate hues, lallus, jerks & more importantly Maiyya & her CP shows. 
 ROFLROFLROFL   eeekkk how can i ever forget these??ROFLROFL the baba and maatey one was our fav TP no??ROFLROFL remember all those constipated pics we'd post to laugh over??ROFL *sighs* yeah maiyya CPs a lotErmmROFLROFL like i always say, mum identifies her shows through seeing one, then watching others and seeing which ones have the same story as the formerROFLROFL        Baatey was hot fav topic back then, which kept us amused for months & months. remember the emoticon story you created Twinnie ??LOLLOL that one was one hell of creation. kept all of us in splits. jokes apart , we can't forget they are still together.kudos to them.but i still say baba cannot act to save his own life.Evil SmileEvil Smile(i know,i know ,i am being nasty but 5 saal purani aadat mushkil se chhutegi na)ROFLROFLROFL
 we lost touch for a few months but picked up where we left off. and I am so damn happy about it, because something was missing from life  when I could'nt bakbak with you.   and mineHug i hate not getting to chat regularly like before, but yes we're both still here, still chatting even if its not roz.  koi nahi HugHug we keep in touch , thats more important.
HugHugHug for being my bestie, my Twinnie . for being there for me when i am down in dumps & perking me up with your sarcastic wit.TongueTongue HugHug to you too for the sameHugHug though yes, I'm more sarcasticTongueLOL      you are !!! you are my gurumaiyya na!!!
ROFLROFLROFL
Happy Birthday to one of the important ppl in my life. HugHugthank you so much twinnieHugHug      my pleasure absolutely HugHug

Glitter Text Generator

Edited by .SA. - 03 February 2015 at 4:55am

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SA.

don't know who your current favs are in BW .LOLLOL so made these on the last couple you favored.LOLLOL
no oneLOL its them onlyLOL i didn't like any movie to this point last yearSmile it was the first i saw and last one i lovedLOLLOL thank you sooo much for theseHugHug they're super duper cute, especially the 2nd one.. i love the colouring and blending on it.. will use soonSmile 
okk!!! points for me.WinkTongue  i hated when i had to say i don't know who the current favs are. i still know my Twinnie.ApproveCool

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged

These were the most difficult to make as i could not find good pics anywhere. the ones loaded on the forum are long gone. {not too happy with the end result but ..Tonguestill posting}

eeekkk my PMDay DreamingDay Dreaming very very few people know just how obsessed i am with these twoDay Dreaming i simply adore them together.. when the whole world was busy doing Bajaj Prerna vs Anurag Prerna i was all screw both, PM all the wayApproveROFLROFL my fav pair out of Maiyya's campSmile thank you sooo muchHugHug and i know how hard it must've been since all their pics are gone and all too, but you still took out the time and effort to look for them so double thanksHugHug and both siggies are adorableHeartHeart especially the 2nd, you can barely tell that the picture quality is low in them.. thanks a bunch againHug
HugHug airbrushing & change in the coloring came to my rescue here.TongueLOLLOL
i know you love them a lot ,so had to make siggies on them.LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Another fav couple of yours.SmileSmile could'nt find good pics of them too.
eeekkk my childhoodDay DreamingDay Dreaming i spent it all drooling over these twoLOLLOL like I've told you, preferred them over all of Ekta's big couples back then.. still doSmile and both siggies are beautiful twinnieHeartHeart especially the first one, love that one sooo muchDay DreamingDay Dreaming your blending is simply amazing!!! If i made this, then their head would be missing in all the bottom picsROFLROFL not head head, their hairLOL i STILL cant blend around thatErmm
i like them too, both are adorable &  both are missing for a long time now. 
i guess juhi is busy with her kid. Hussain is still playing Prince Zangoora in the musical i think.ErmmErmm

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged

One from maiyya's factory..LOLLOL

Awww Ranveer and Ishaani after Ishaani got her brains back and before Ranveer lost his.. Good days good daysDay DreamingROFLROFL barely lasted a weekStern SmileROFL but good daysApproveROFLROFL and the siggy is gorgeousHeartHeart i simply love the colouring/effect you used here, and your blending toh I've complimented you on 100 timesLOL its looks simply amazing!!! using soonSmileSmile 
@ bold ROFLROFLROFL
thanks for clarifying. both of them look lost in each other, i had to wonder whether it was either RV's or ishaani's dream sequence.Evil SmileROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

Go to top