Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 79)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
okay,Smile i'll also go to bed like a good girl, have class kalLOL thank you so much for all the wishes and the siggiesHugHug will reply to each comment kal.. bye tcHugHug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
have fun & TC. HugHug
-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Belated happy birthday Rubu darlingHug Wish u loads and loads of happiness and health.Sorry I couldn't wish u yeaterday.Was out of state coz of this college fest thing and had no access to net.Came back few hours back only.Kaisa raha ur day? Had fun na? Aur how old did u turn ab?Tongue

Edited by -Symphony- - 02 February 2015 at 9:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb.SA.

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

Originally posted by -Symphony-

Gals my lappy is still having issues.Will finally take it for maintenance tomorrow.How have you both been?Miss coming hereOuch Suddenly life has becoming so busy for me even though studies wise itna pressure nai hai. I am cooking myself nowadays btwTongue I am quite terrible at it but stillLOL
We're good Aasthu... HRU???Smile and yeah take it to maintenance, if not get a new one by emotionally blackmailing your parents..Evil SmileLOLLOL and thats good that you're learningSmile everyone keeps tana maroing me over the sameTongueLOL I'm all; like i careEmbarrassedLOL 
I already have an another one,but this one works only if it's connected to chargerOuchAb hostel me all the time charger access karna is not possible naLOL Yep the sucky food over here forced me to try my hand at cookingLOL My bro still tana maroes me and thinks I am lyingLOL

Zehnaseeb.SA.

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SA.

Originally posted by -Symphony-

Shubhu that sig u're sporting is adorable. Why don't u open up your own sig gallery yar?

which one are you talking about ??

hmmm.. only problem is i am pretty moody, i make when mood strikes me & i want to make on certain ppl only.

i will make for you guys anytime , just post the pictures .

Haha I am the same when it comes to vidding,so it's completely understandable Still I think u should open a gal or atleast post the stuff on bw section:) Waise out of curiosity u like srk-kajol more or srk-dippy

Ahhh I remember maine tjhse bola tha na pehle mere fav couples pe sig banane.I actually collected few pics of some of them.Let me get pics of others and will post:)

Zehnaseeb.SA.

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Though m late. ... But as they say , better late than never...and I never wanna miss t opportunity to wish u ... 
Wish u a very very very happy bday , rubu...Hav a great lyf ahead...stay happy always...u rock !:) may god fulfills all ur wishes :D:*

@both ... Long tym rubu-shubu...how hv u guys been Dearie's ???*hugs* using IF thru mobile ...
Hope u both r doing good ...miss talking n chatting with u guys ...hope to catch u guys soon...take care sweeties :*<3

Zehnaseeb.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

It just feels like yesterday , when I met a precocious 16 years old girl on MN AT of MJHT forum.Wink OMG yes, i was 16 na when we metShockedShocked time surely does fly, 5 years kahan nikal gaye pata bhi nahin chalaSmile 
I did not know that time she will become my bestie in coming years & will be my Twinnie.SmileSmile HugHug CP on this, even i didn't know back then that one of my AT friends (the quietest one of the lot at thatTongue)LOL will one day be my bestieHug

5 long years have passed like a blink of eye , during which we bak-baked for hours on end . topics did'nt matter to us ,as long as we were OL & chatting.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed how true is this?LOL we've talked about anything and everything in those hours na??LOLLOL every small, big issue/topic more or lessLOL
The characters that brought us together are forgotten by the ppl who played them, who created them, but we still think of them fondly & in Nupur ishtyle *hum jab bhi unke baare mein sochte hain , ek smile aa jaati hai.* Day DreamingDay Dreaming yep another point right hereLOL they might've moved on from them, but for us, they're still as special as they were when the show was on airSmileSmile and they'll always remain soSmile

we went through some turmoils during this years , hoping against hope  for something that may be never was ,other than in our hearts.
when things did not go our way , acted like the world ended.LOLLOL hahahahahahahah lolz i remember thisLOLLOL we were crushed to the point where we acted like our world came tumbling down no??LOL 
(thankfully with each other's help can look back @ those days & laugh out at our foolishness, but at the time it was happening it was huge.)
and yes, now that you look back at it, it really is a very very petty thing, but back then was another story..LOL
The others who were with us during the start of journey , got scattered & their priorities changed.
I am so glad that we continued. I had loads & loads of fun with my Twinnie CP on thisHugHug Ek ek karke everyone left more or less with the exception of us and Aasthu and Niki..OuchOuch but koi nahin, we're there for each other naHug poking fun at babas, maateys, phate hues, lallus, jerks & more importantly Maiyya & her CP shows. ROFLROFLROFL eeekkk how can i ever forget these??ROFLROFL the baba and maatey one was our fav TP no??ROFLROFL remember all those constipated pics we'd post to laugh over??ROFL *sighs* yeah maiyya CPs a lotErmmROFLROFL like i always say, mum identifies her shows through seeing one, then watching others and seeing which ones have the same story as the formerROFLROFL
 we lost touch for a few months but picked up where we left off. and I am so damn happy about it, because something was missing from life  when I could'nt bakbak with you. and mineHug i hate not getting to chat regularly like before, but yes we're both still here, still chatting even if its not rozHug
HugHugHug for being my bestie, my Twinnie . for being there for me when i am down in dumps & perking me up with your sarcastic wit.TongueTongue HugHug to you too for the sameHugHug though yes, I'm more sarcasticTongueLOL

Happy Birthday to one of the important ppl in my life. HugHugthank you so much twinnieHugHug

Glitter Text Generator

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

here are your gifts.

this one was easy to make.SmileSmile
Gosh twinnie this is sooo adorableHeartHeart Ruhi and Ishita from the initial episodes were so precious togetherHeartHeart and the picture selection is sooo freaking cute!!! especially the bottom left one and the back hug.. they're my most fav snaps of theirsSmileSmile thank you so much for thisHugHug love it loads, already usingSmile

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 02 February 2015 at 5:29pm

.SA.

Go to top