Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 66)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

waise twinnie, sharing this with you first, i got admission into the business programSmileSmile was super duper nervous and all about not getting in, but thankfully i didEmbarrassedLOL

Twinnie !!! HugHugHug i am so happy for you.
may your every wish , every dream come true. 
all the very best for the future.HeartHeartHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged

YHM: Ruhi insists on going shopping with Shagun and pesters her non stop whilst there by spending all her money and forcing her to carry her by making a scene in the middle of the street.. when they get back home, Ruhi goes into this big rant about how Yashoda maiyya was better then Devki maiyya and everything, and how Ishu is her yashoda maiyya and she wont ever let Shagun throw her out of the house.. Rather she'll ensure Shagun gets thrown out.. (This show is losing it as bad as MATH isDeadDead honestly the way Ruhi talks is sickDeadDeadDead i dont get what the difference between her attitude towards Shagun and Adi's attitude towards Ishu is.. No, just coz Shagun's the bad one here, and Ishu's good, her behaviour doesnt get a clean chit..SleepySleepy said this before too, Ruhi is too young to be fighting Ishu's battlesSleepy)
agreed 100% Cvz should at least leave the kids alone.SleepySleepy
making them mouth lines which are clearly too much for them , should be a punishable offence.DeadDead
CVz did the same thing in HD remember??DeadDead

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:14am | IP Logged

MATH: The whole family is preparing to go to court, when Chirag comes there.. He announces that there is no relationship between him and Ishaani, and she's rather like his sisterROFLROFLROFL (Everyone's expressions here were soROFLROFLROFL) Ranveer looks disgusted and walks out.. Ishaani is surprised that he still doesn't believe her even after Chirag's confession and runs behind his car.. He again shuns her off and she gets so dejected that she freezes in the middle of the street.. As a truck is about to hit her, Ranveer saves her.. (on that note, spoilers seem to be right, his attitude has clearly made her give up, especially after today. now i guess she'll prove it for her own sake, rather then for them then leave.. props to thatClapClapClap..) 
DeadDeadDead
why the hell did he save ishaani ?? to insult her some more??SleepySleepy
he should have let the truck hit her. ishaani ka pichha chhut jaata aur hamara bhi.SleepySleepy
RV is giving even a yoyo serious complex.Censored

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:16am | IP Logged

hmmm the accounts been bannedOuchOuch 
heres what it saidROFLROFLROFL

Jai Shri Krishna mere Bachoon. Meri bachi Indu Bigg Boss ke aakhri parao mein hai. Us ke liye Vote karo.

For your Baa's sake, please vote for my bachi Indu. Indu  is the most susheel bachi. Salman, puneet and Gautam ne Badnaam kar rakha hai.  Yeh sab MANDIRA ki Saazish haiBig smile Thakur ji kabhi maaf nahin karengay.

I'm the patriarch of Virani family. Entire India knows I'm very rich. I have assets of 4000 crore. If you make my bachi Indu win, I will give Gautam 2 crores. Ab is Umar mein paison ka mein kya karoon giCry

Please vote for my Indu. If she wins, I will go to Vaishno Devi and will also go to Mata ka mandir nange paoon. Is health mein bhi apni bachi ke liye kya kya karna parta haiCry

I'm the oldest member of this forum. Please listen to my appeals and vote for my susheel, beautiful, sanskari Indu. Embarrassed

Alot of people ask my age. I'm 200 years old. Guinness Book of World records has been trying to verify my age but my Birth Certificate was also stolen by MandiraCry

But no worries, entire India knows I'm the oldest person in this world. Mere bache chale gaye, Tulsi chali gayi but main hoon ke jaate hi nahinCry

Babuji ko kya moon dikhaoon gi if Indu doesn't win. Please make her winCry

Sab jeete raho, kush rahoEmbarrassedSmile

ROFLROFLROFL
i read this last night. its too good.LOLLOL
 it was'nt banned then. what happened suddenly ??ConfusedConfused

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:20am | IP Logged

OMG this is amazing!!!!!!ClapClapClap i was hoping she'd walk out for this reason only, but was scared that it might be the crap of seeing him with mystery women.. but thankfully its not.. go Ishaani goPartyPartyParty

Ishaani to ask for a DIVORCE in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

29 Jan 2015 04:35 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Yes, you read the headline right...

Yesterday, Tellychakkar.com reported about Ishaani (Radhika Madan) proving her innocence to Ranveer (Shakti Arora) in Colors' Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (Balaji Telefilms), and now the girl would go ahead to demand a divorce from him in the coming episodes.

Well let us give you the details on the same.

Shares a source, "After clearing out Chirag's (Ravjeet Singh) matter with Ranveer, Ishaani will ponder over her efforts all this while to prove herself. She would be really disappointed by the fact that Ranveer did not trust her."

Ishaani will now confront Ranveer and tell him that since he has no respect and love left for her, they better part ways. She will also ask for a huge amount as alimony from him. Ranveer would try his best to explain his feelings but Ishaani would be adamant.

"The show will now project towards women empowerment wherein Ishaani would want to lead a life with respect even at the cost of living away from her love," added the source.

We spoke to Shakti who confirmed the development but did not divulge further.

So stay hooked to the show, or better read Tellychakkar.com for further updates.

well at long laaassttt...
i hope ishaani will stand firm & not get swayed by RV 's faltu sa sorry.AngryAngry

@ bold  - women empowerment ?? what women empowerment ??
if they wanted to show that, they would'nt have shown the door mat act for the past several days.DeadDead
they insulted & demeaned ishaani in every possible way & are now talking of women empowerment.SleepySleepyDead

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged

yeah saw this few days back.. looks like its finally finally happening now if they're admitting to it.. coz RP was with him when he went to catch a movie with DABH's cast as well so..LOLLOLLOL chalo good for themLOLLOLLOL
we knew this would happen one day & were waiting for this news right from dec 2013 .LOLLOL
chalo jo hona tha , wo ho gaya. LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged

lolz twinnie.. this isn't the first time she's shown this in her showsLOL there were two in Kahaani as wellLOLLOL I'm sure her other shows had them too, but Kahaani is the only one I've watched episode for episode (post leap) so only remember this..LOLLOL 
oh really ??? ShockedShocked
 i thought its the first time  she showing it.DeadDead
is it really necessary to show such things?? why don't the characters in her show move the hell on?? instead of plotting & planning various things to get rid off their rival.SleepySleepy

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged

on that note, does that mean Maiyya's ye dil sun raha hai on the same will end too??ShockedShockedShocked must be a record for her, to have  a show shut down in 3 monthsLOLLOL
 may be . or maiyya being maiyya will transfer it lock,stock & barrel to some other channel.SleepySleepy

Zehnaseeb

Go to top