Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 64)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

the show was doing really well initially , it kept ppl hooked as long as they stuck to the original show.
everything went for a toss the day they used their brains & turned it into OTT family drama from a supposed thriller.
acc to WU  Kabeer gives his resignation to his boss, so i think that's bye-bye Ejaz Khan.LOLLOL
yep it was really really good initially, when they had new skeletons coming out of the closet with each episode..ClapClapClap they maintained the mystery and suspense really well at the start, and the shocking secrets each family member had built up excitement and all really well too.. but taking this and turning it into a family drama along the lines of Kyunki and Kahaani is what killed it..LOLLOL
oh wow he hasShockedShocked so much for him saying he wont leave till he proves Trisha's innocenceLOL saw it whilst flipping channelsSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged

see this is exactly what i don't get about the DS leads.DeadDead
you doubt & misunderstand your partner in a jiffy (whom you claim to love more than life itself)SleepySleepy you have more faith on an outsider ,the same one who is the reason for trouble in your marriage in the first place.DeadDead

they should stop claiming to be greatest lover that ever was , if they cannot trust their partner & be there for them thru thick or thin.DeadDead
this is so bang on.. The same Chirag who he kept calling Ishaani an idiot over for having blind trust in him, is now the very person he'll need to turn to in order to believe his wife's fidelityDeadDeadDead why would you believe a person like him who you KNOW is a leech over your spouse??SleepySleepySleepy spouse choro, someone you've known for 18+ years nowSleepySleepy
and if you really are this thick headed, why make tall tall claims about your never dying love??Confused whats love without trust??ConfusedConfused if you cant trust her then kai ka love??SleepySleepy

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 29 January 2015 at 2:50am

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged

unless her leads are miserable maiyya ka khana hazam nahi hota.ROFLROFLROFL
when ever you feel like doing that to maiyya, just let me know , i will be there to support & cheer for you. as you know i firmly believe maiyya is the sole reason of the satyanash that happened to Indian TV.DeadOuch
but this one is just blehhh..SleepySleepySleepy they haven't even been married for a month and they're divorcingSleepySleepy why get them married if you dont want them together??ConfusedConfused again, a reminder of why you should NEVER get attached to K soap couplesTongueLOL
you and many others my friendTongueLOL and i guess thats fair enough too, she was the one who bought in the saas bahu era onto TV.. wont get into how good or bad they were, but yes, she bought it in regardless.Thumbs DownThumbs Down but i still stand by what i always say, HP can give all her shows, new and old a run for their money... it still shocks me that THE MAIYYA made something like that..LOLLOL

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 29 January 2015 at 2:57am

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged

caught a bit of Pakistani show called Khwahishein on Zindagi  channel, i was damn surprised to see even there  r*** tracks are shown. ShockedShocked
a boy brings his GF in a hotel room where his 2 friends are already half drunk, he pushes the girl @ them saying * ye meri taraf se tumhare liye tohfa*DeadDead
then tells the girl * maine tum par itna paisa aur waqt bewajah barbaad nahi kiya.*
i thought Pakistani shows are much more sensible & don't show such things.OuchConfused
ewww is this for realDeadDeadDead how cheapSleepySleepySleepy and no no they're the same old same old.. same stories, same plotting and planning etc etc.. its just that the few that aren't end up getting more popular so the typical ones get hidden under them.. Colors advertises shows on Rishtey na (sister channel for UK on which their air their old shows and some Pakistani shows) and the stories are the same as Indian shows.. Some women in her mid 40-50's wants to get married and her kids are pissed/society's taunting her in one..SleepySleepySleepy in another, some woman got pregnant which angered the vamp and she's trying to cause her miscarriageSleepySleepySleepy in another, this girl was telling her BF to marry her sis etc etcSleepySleepySleepy 

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 29 January 2015 at 3:03am

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged

did you ever watch the current hot fav youth show KYY??LOLLOL
nope, heard loads about it but we dont have the channel here.. even if we did, you know me naLOL i hate youth shows the same way you hate saas bahu showsLOLLOL have you??SmileSmile

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Sony PAL to shut on 13 February?

oh wow!!! ShockedShockedShocked

yikesOuchOuchOuch that must be so disappointing for people associated with the channelOuchOuchOuch how unfortunate..OuchOuch especially since it just startedOuch

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 3:05am | IP Logged
on that note, does that mean Maiyya's ye dil sun raha hai on the same will end too??ShockedShockedShocked must be a record for her, to have  a show shut down in 3 monthsLOLLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Ishaani to prove her innocence in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

meehhh its disgusting that she has to PROVE that it was rapeDeadDeadDead but the spoilers are all over the placeErmmErmm coz the scene they're talking about with Amba kicking her out by doing her bidaai doesn't have him admitting to the former, he'll just say theres no relationship between them..ErmmErmm and he didn't do it coz of any recording either, he did it coz he wants to marry Sameera.. maybe the recording bits later then and that'll be how he accepts itErmmErmm 

.SA.

Go to top