Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 62)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

yeah ,caught that promo while surfing .  finally !!!ClapClapApprove
she is leaving at long laasttt...
 but what happened to RV  why was he suddenly * tum kahan thi ishaani ? main kabse tumhe dhoond raha tha.*ConfusedConfused
don't tell me ishaani gave back the brain to him & now its his turn to be sensible & her turn to be stubborn.SleepySleepy
according to the spoilers, Chirag told him the truth.. its disgusting that he needed it to be spelt out from Chirag's mouth in order to believe it, especially since he didn't believe Ishaani when she said itDeadDead but yeah..LOLLOL and lolz thats exactly what i was thinking too, that Ishaani has had brain for 2+ months now, now its time to give it back to RanveerROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged

@ bold 
ohhh Lord !!!! 
i thought she got tired of the insults & is finally saw sense . but nooo.. like i said earlier now its RV's turn to use the brain. 

no no i think its this only.. thank goodness for thatLOLLOL coz the spoilers didn't say anything as such.. all they said was that Ishaani will give up and decide to divorce him for his happiness whilst he'll find out the truth simultaneously and before he can apologize, she'll ask for a divorce which he'll agree to out of guilt.. in short, Ekta wont give them even 2 secs of peaceStern SmileLOL
butROFLROFL @ the emoROFLROFL some episodes of this show are so damn frustrating that i feel like doing exactly thisStern Smile not to myself, to EktaEvil SmileLOLLOL

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 28 January 2015 at 4:07am

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Simran & Raj ??? seriously ???DeadDeadDead
how dare they use the names of eternal lovers for this crap show (that too for mummy-daddy)??AngryAngry
like any   DS , this show too will continue with the melodrama it seems..SleepySleepy & not resolve things anytime soon.

one question !!! why does shruti ends up doing psycho mom in her every show?? 
she was same in SGP too.LOLLOL
lolz this is exactly what i was thinking too...LOL Raj and Simran and these two lallu's??ROFLROFLROFL and yep there toh it is.. Roshni has left with her family to Bangkok where a new guy will marofy entry for herSleepySleepySleepy
Eeekkk i remember thatLOL she was sooo effin annoying there are opposed to their badi maa no??LOLLOL 

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

this is a really good point.. it must be so annoyingly frustrating for her fans no?? especially the ones who only watch it for her..OuchOuch you're right on this, if you cant give shows the needed time, why sign one up??ConfusedConfused 
no no, Sid exposes him in front of the Patel's after which Samaira divorces him.. then he finds out that Sid's a Khurana and about Krutika and all so he goes after her...
yes it must be real frustrating for her fans.
especially after hiten hyped it up. 

are'nt the so called "creatives " tired of churning up the same ooolllddd  tracks ??
they pick some ideas from here , some from there & write it up for new show .SleepySleepy
when will ppl  reject such BS ??DeadDead
not in my lifetime , i think.Broken Heart

Edited by .SA. - 28 January 2015 at 11:47pm

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

this is so damn cheap no??DeadDead getting all ex's together to spice up ratings and allDead i still remember how Delnaaz had said they cheated her into taking up the show by not telling her about the sameSleepySleepySleepy
mehhh who the hell even cares about Rahul and estranged wifeSleepySleepyLOL
exactly !!! its really low of colors to manipulate ppl this way. even the contestants are at fault to some extent as they go in with their eyes open. after about 8 seasons  , everybody knows BB's reputation .what should one say to the ppl who want to fall into that gaddha themselves??LOLLOL why the hell do they believe BB will help advance their career ?? which ex- BB contestant has benefited from appearing in it??DeadDead

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged

the show with great potential going rapidly down the drain.LOLLOL
you know what this show would've done really well had they stuck to their instincts and shown what they had originally planned.. the pressure for TRPs made them cut too much of their content out which made the show suffer... even if it didn't get all that high ratings, it would've at least been a pathbreaker coz of its content but nooo..LOLLOLLOL
the show was doing really well initially , it kept ppl hooked as long as they stuck to the original show.
everything went for a toss the day they used their brains & turned it into OTT family drama from a supposed thriller.
acc to WU  Kabeer gives his resignation to his boss, so i think that's bye-bye Ejaz Khan.LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 12:07am | IP Logged

according to the spoilers, Chirag told him the truth.. its disgusting that he needed it to be spelt out from Chirag's mouth in order to believe it, especially since he didn't believe Ishaani when she said itDeadDead but yeah..LOLLOL and lolz thats exactly what i was thinking too, that Ishaani has had brain for 2+ months now, now its time to give it back to RanveerROFLROFLROFL
see this is exactly what i don't get about the DS leads.DeadDead
you doubt & misunderstand your partner in a jiffy (whom you claim to love more than life itself)SleepySleepy you have more faith on an outsider ,the same one who is the reason for trouble in your marriage in the first place.DeadDead

they should stop claiming to be greatest lover that ever was , if they cannot trust their partner & be there for them thru thick or thin.DeadDead

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged

no no i think its this only.. thank goodness for thatLOLLOL coz the spoilers didn't say anything as such.. all they said was that Ishaani will give up and decide to divorce him for his happiness whilst he'll find out the truth simultaneously and before he can apologize, she'll ask for a divorce which he'll agree to out of guilt.. in short, Ekta wont give them even 2 secs of peaceStern SmileLOL
butROFLROFL @ the emoROFLROFL some episodes of this show are so damn frustrating that i feel like doing exactly thisStern Smile not to myself, to EktaEvil SmileLOLLOL
 unless her leads are miserable maiyya ka khana hazam nahi hota.ROFLROFLROFL
when ever you feel like doing that to maiyya, just let me know , i will be there to support & cheer for you. as you know i firmly believe maiyya is the sole reason of the satyanash that happened to Indian TV.DeadOuch

Zehnaseeb

Go to top