Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 5)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

oh wow!!!ShockedShockedShocked
if i cut my finger while chopping veggies , i cannot utter more than oui maa or freaking hell !! till the cut is seen to.
and here this dude is about to die & saying reams & reams of monologue???ShockedShocked
what it is with movies & shows where the normal person dying cannot shut the hell
 up & one who has some secret to tell or has a name of murderer/ culprit is dead with in a finger snap. 
ROFLROFLROFL
my behnaHugROFLROFL i too do nothing but scream and moan over and over again till the pain doesnt go awayEmbarrassedLOL 
but then, thats the difference between us mere mortals and daily soap leads soROFLROFL who, even in the middle of dying, get time to say 10 minute long monologues about their love lives...ROFLROFL
eeekkk this happened in KSROFLROFL when Daksh was about to tell Jai and Bani that Meera is the killer, but before he could, he went kaputLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

dunno how amba kept quiet after listening to this. { dunno whether she was there when he said this.LOLLOL}
had i been her place i would get offended by this.LOLLOL
*achha beta !!! maine tujhe janam diya, paala -posa ,bada kiya aur teri zindagi us din shuru hui jab tune is kalmuhi ko dekha??*
but then thats just me . ROFLROFLROFL
what do i know about mahaan pyaar?? 
arre he didn't say this out loadLOL it was a in his mind monologue..LOLLOL and on that note, Amba knows that his whole life revolves around Ishaani.. she even said it in some episode after he was shot, that i gave him life but he lives only for you.. yes it was bhery filmyEmbarrassedLOLLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

watched a bit of humsafars while surfing. looks like both brothers are after the same girl.SleepySleepySleepy
why do siblings fall for same person??ConfusedConfused
there are over 1 billion ppl in India , can't they find one person of their own??LOLLOL
so that there is none of the ugliness that is sure to follow??
but i guess its too much to ask from DSs.
yeah i saw that too, my mum has a weird inkling towards all weird shows soLOLLOL and it really is too much to ask for, like you said, if they do find their own, how will the crap that follows post it happenSleepySleepySleepy

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

they are stretching LAT like rubber band.SleepySleepy
i am losing patience now.LOLLOL
i was thinking they'd end it when Trisha comes back, boy was i wrong or whatLOLLOLLOL and isn't it meant to be finiteConfusedConfused

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

so true !!!
i can never find the right one..Ouch all the romantic novels here are plain disgusting to the point where they're disgustingLOL the murder mysteries freak day light out of me, fantasy books, i keep comparing to HP so they always fall short, and i dont like any other genre..

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
oh wow thats greatSmile has his episode already aired??SmileSmile

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

All's not well on the sets of Laut Aao Trisha?

What happens behind the scenes is not good for the cast of Life OK's Laut Aao Trisha. Read on and find more!

Friday, December 26, 2014 | 1:42:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz forums  |  Comments 0 Comments  |  1174 Views

Life OK's Laut Aao Trisha produced by 24 Frames has been in the news for some time now with the news of the show going off air any time sooner. Besides this, TellyBuzz had earlier reported about Rishi Khurana quitting the show.

Well, this time we have something new pertaining to the show that will blow out the viewers minds.

Our source confronts, "Viewers have already seen Abhilash Kumar (Bobby) breathing his last in the show. Besides Rishi Khurana, viewers will also see a lot of actors exiting from the show - Jai Kalra (Prateek Swaika) and Ayaz Khan(Kushan Gerewal). It does not end here, viewers in the show will see a love triangle between Nalini Negi (Trisha), Meghan and Kunal Verma (Aditya)."

Well, the story does not end here!

"Everyone on the sets is very disgruntled, be it the technicians, actors and everyone else. Producers have been cost cutting by calling the actors for the close scenes. Otherwise, duplicates are used due to which performance goes for a toss. Actors of the show are called to shoot only for seven to ten days per month and they are made to sit at home for the  rest of the days. Moreover, the environment on the sets has become extremely negative and it becomes difficult for actors to tackle with the same," concludes our source.

When contacted Abhilash, he said, "I have quit the show because I am working on something else."

When contacted Jai, he said, "Today is my last day of shoot and I am quitting the show because I am moving to Canada for my personal reasons."

There were also news about Bhagyashree Patwardhan leaving the show owing to which the show might end in January next year. But if our sources are to be believed, the show will not go off air any time before February next year. 

Producer Bhairavi Raichura did not revert to our text message.

We hope things are sorted soon for the cast of Laut Aao Trisha!

@ bold does this mean they are killing off pratik swaika ??ConfusedConfused

oh wow they seem to be having a hell of a lot of problems.. i dont get why cant they just end it if they cant afford to continue itConfusedConfused and they probably will.. guessing Lavanya will kill himErmm

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

"Jadoo" and now "PK", experts wonder why good aliens visit India while bad aliens attack US?

good question. ROFLROFLROFL

so that the chaddi men USA Is filled with can fly around in their chaddis and save it from the aliensApproveROFLROFL

.SA.

Go to top