Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 34)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

tell me about it .SleepySleepySleepy
crap shows like KSBKBT & PR were on air for years on end due to the same things you mentioned.DeadDead
ditto on this, the former was popular for whatever reason, but the latter was utter bullDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

yes. they bumped of pratik & now amrita too.
it shows ACP Kabeer in really bad light , don't you think ??LOLLOL
he could not prevent the murders.LOLLOL
i thought they already established that one through the fact that it took him MONTHS to find TrishaTongueLOLLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

was'nt there a show anamika already on that theme which flopped miserably ?? LOLLOL
what makes them think it will work this time??SleepySleepy
i watched this bull tooTongueLOL and i guess it depends...a show of Ekta's had the same thing in it Kayamath where Ayesha takes over Prachi (Lead's body) and this one toh did quite wellLOLLOLLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

i know you hate reading longgg reviews, so posting only a couple of lines from Alone's review . they sum it up. 
Watch the movie, for it is rare to sit through a supernatural thriller laughing all the way! No, on a more serious note, just skip it. You can drool over Bipasha or Karan Singh in the comfort of your home later.

ROFLROFLROFL
who in their right mind would drool over these twoConfusedROFLROFL 
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

@bold

maturity ?? what maturity ?? the PH is known to trivialize a serious issue like r*** . i don't think they will show any sensitivity towards DV too.DeadDead

LOL how true is thatLOL like a PH that shows women falsely accusing men of rape and getting away with it, or men actually trying to rape/raping women and getting away with it will take DV seriouslyDeadDeadDead 

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
MATH ME: Amba exposes Disha of front of everyone by revealing she's pregnant.. Manas regardless to say, breaks off their marriage.. Ranveer brings Rishi where they say that they plotted against Disha together and Ranveer was the one who told Rishi to use and throw Disha.. The Parekhs curse Ranveer left right and centre but Ishaani refuses to believe that he can stoop to such low levels.. Ranveer once again insults her and tells her to get out by asking for a divorce.. he also adds that he's ready to pay as much alimony as she wants, he just wants his peace back in return... (This was ouchOuch how humiliatingOuch did he HAVE to do this whole get out of my house tamasha in front of everyone??WackoWackoWacko and its disgusting that he can forgive Disha for what she did with him and make up a cock and bull story to ensure her marriage doesn't break and is treating Ishaani like a monsterDeadDeadDead

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 17 January 2015 at 4:17pm

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
waise if me were Ishaani, i would take him up on his offerEvil Smile bankrupt him by asking for all his property in alimony then leave and live happily ever afterApproveLOL but ALAS, normal person vs daily soap lead especially EK's daily soap lead ka differenceOuchLOL normal people are practical and will take money over humiliation, DS leads are mahaan who only want wuwSleepyLOLLOL

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 17 January 2015 at 4:23pm

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

this story has suddenly changed track to everything being about Varsha.. i guess there are advantages of making shows yourselfTongueLOL and i doubt it'll be her at the end, too obvious IMO.. it'll be a third person all together..
there is no guy out there who's good enough to convince people of the sameTongueLOL but yes, his nose is distracting..LOLLOL
blood is thicker then water my friend...TongueLOLLOL
yeah.LOLLOL
her main characters (can't call them leads WinkLOL)  have left the show , so instead of hiring new ones & paying them she opted to turn focus on herself i think.WinkWinkLOL
TB did write there is some monetary problem with the PH .
earlier  we saw  once every 2-3 episodes now toh...LOLLOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

Go to top