Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 31)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

but still she does not sudhrofy. 
*sighhh*SleepySleepySleepy
when it keeps working why should one bother??LOLLOL Wont get into what they all turn into 4-5 months laterLOLLOL but they do all start off completely different from one another.. they dont work so she resorts to the good old hate marriage, MUs, Saas bahu nonsense which unfortunately always works.. if producers are to change, the audience needs to change first since producers are just there to keep the show going for as long as possible.. 

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 16 January 2015 at 10:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

W*F???ShockedShockedShocked
LO shows never go as expected. 
the ones who wanted to watch Kabeer-Amrita track will be disappointed. 
first Veer & Pakhi!!! now this.LOLLOLLOL

yeah i saw this on TC, cant believe that its realOuch if she doesnt want to continue ahead, why not just end it??Confused how do you take Amrita out of her own story??ConfusedConfused and LO people are sadists..OuchOuch dont like happy ends or happy couplesOuch

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

poor guys !!! ppl can be such psychos some times .DeadDead

i get where they're coming from, i have seen the type of things people write to celebs and they're disgustingDeadDeadDead they dont even spare their family members in themDeadDeadDead and i bet all these youth show actors have it much much worse then the saas bahu show actors since the audience for the former is on the net whilst the audience for the latter isn't..

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

whats going on??ConfusedConfusedConfused every PH has lost its marbles or what??LOLLOLLOL
this actually sounds kinda interestingLOL props for coming up with something better then the love hate drama that was boring meLOLLOL and on that, the Tum Aise Hi Rehna track is actually really goodEmbarrassedLOL the spirit's after her hubby..TongueLOLLOL yeah i watch just about anythingEmbarrassedROFLROFL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

have you watched this ?? its really funny. sporting of Varun dhawan though.LOLLOLLOL
yeah i saw the ad of this on tv and it really isLOL and eeeppp that K2H2 tune..Day Dreaming my childhoodHeartHeart 

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

yikes!!! just saw IKNMP's new promo. lifted the sequence completely from KKHH gazebo scene, right down to clothes' color n style.

kahan raja bhoj aur kahan gangu teli.
matlab kahan SRK- Kajol aur kahan RR. Dead
they aren't the first.. they had the exact same thing in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai as well... i guess Sony has an obsession with this scene..LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 16 January 2015 at 10:20pm

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
UDs:Big smileBig smile

MATH: Caught 2 mins only in between mum's CIDLOL Ranveer was ranting to Ritika about Ishaani's betrayal who was saying that Ishaani isn't that type of a girl to which he said that he's lost all trust in her yadda yadda yadda and hates the fact that he still loves her blah blah blahSleepy you get the gist.Sleepy but in between all the bull, i love one line of his, jahan pyaar beintehaa hota hai wahan nafrat bhi beintehaa hoti hai.. that was deepThumbs UpLOL props to dialogue writers for making him jharofy deep philosophical things in the middle of his heart breakThumbs UpROFLROFL  I'm also one of those who thinks to hate someone/something to all extremes, you need to have loved it to all extremes first

JR: Sid's step sis is getting married to Rajveer (Roshni's cousin sister's hubby) who's cheating on the whole family..  both Khurana's and Patel's i mean.. Simran has blinded herself to all his flaws coz of Krutika and blames DD for everything, whilst Sid watches on helplesslySleepySleepy (On this she'll go and reveal the truth to Roshni nowDead how sick is this, for her daughter's happiness, she took away her son'sDeadDead)

BV: Again caught only 5 mins.. Anandi gets a call that Shiv's admitted in hospital and the whole family rushes over there..Ouch it ends with the doctor bringing his body outOuchOuch 

Udaan: some evil relative of the evil couple recognizes the sports teacher from school who has come over to help expose the Thakurs and get justice for Chakor..

YHM: (This show is going to the dumps along with MATHOuchOuch) Raman Ishita get into a HUGE HUGE HUGE fight over Mihir where they scream and yell their lungs off at each other to the point where poor me had to cover her earsLOL Shagun gets happy over the sameSleepy Raman yells more at Ishita in regards to her getting upset about him yelling at her in front of Shagun saying he isn't going to sit around checking whether or not Shagun is around before talking to herSleepy 

ADHY: (This unlike the other crap i endured today was goodTongueLOL) again caught the end only but regardless.Tongue Sarika khaan bharoes Samarth against Shobha and Vikram's relationship who gets pissed off about the same but decides to not say anything to Shobha about it since he needs her to rebuild his political career.. (in short he's pretending to have changed for his job) Sarika is surprised to see that it had no effect on Samarth.. Samarth tells her that he knows that she's a wretched woman and he also knows that balcony railings dont fall apne aap so she should stop using him to get what she wantsShockedShockedShocked but no i shouldn't be shockedLOL how will sweet people like Shobha, Garu and her MIL (she had a change of heart after Shobha saves Garu when Ajay tried raping her) see through her act?? you need to be a leech like Sarika which Samarth is to do soTongueLOL

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 16 January 2015 at 10:50pm

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
On that note, since i watch colors a lot now due to MATH,( i toh even watch SSK sometimesEmbarrassedLOL i like it quite a lotEmbarrassedLOL they've done an amazing job at building suspense.Thumbs Up). whats with the freaking KKK adsDeadDead do they HAVE to advertise the snakes over and over and over againDeadDeadDead show other things na, why show poor me snakes??Ouch

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 16 January 2015 at 10:56pm

.SA.

Go to top