Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 3)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
MATH: Ishaani comes back home and is looking around for Ranveer to confess her love to him and tell him everything else that happened.. Chirag calls up Ranveer and tells him that Ishaani is his left over now.. Ranveer doesnt believe him with the whole my trust is blind..TongueLOL but then he sends him the pics and Ranveer's left heartbroken.. (I HATE where this is goingOuchOuch) Ranveer gets all senti thinking Ishaani betrayed him and makes a wish with the whole, if God really exists, i'd rather be dead then alive.. (dramatic much yesTongueLOL) just then Shanaila's brother shoots him down.. 
I KNEW he wont believe her hereOuchOuch was hoping others would be right and he would, but like i said elsewhere too, ALAS its EktaOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
YHM: Raman and Ishita are having a moment and Adi walks in. Both get embarrassed and break apart.. He quickly runs off to Shagun's room whilst Raman Ishita talk about how it'll take time for him to adjust.. Adi cries himself to sleep thinking about how neither Raman nor Shagun have any place in their life for him since Shagun's obsessed with Ashok and Raman with Ishita and Ruhi.. and whichever parent he ends up with, he'll end up loosing the other.. (I've always hated his character, but for the first time ever.. felt really really bad for himOuch poor kidOuch) Ruhi Adi and Shravan get into an argument where Shravan yells at Adi for making Ruhi cry.. Ishita walks in and reprimands Shravan for being rude to Adi.. Adi's in need of a laptop in order to finish his HW.. As he's about to grab Romi's, Romi walks in and scolds him for taking it without permission. Adi gets all shad.. (Poor kidOuch) Mihir finds out Ashok and Mihika married and is left heart broken.. (yeah, every other character was heartbroken in Ekta's soaps todayTongueROFLROFL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
MATH: What a ridiculously saas bahuey episodeSleepySleepySleepy a LOT of crying and yelling basSleepyLOLLOL
Ranveer gets shot and falls in the pool.. Sharman, Devarsh and Prateek pull him out..Shanaila's brother runs away after yelling about how he's avenged his sister's murderer.. as Ishaani's about to go near him, Amba pushes her back with the whole this is all your fault.. (On that note, the actress playing Amba is so damn loudSleepySleepy her screaming and screeching gave me a headacheOuchLOL) everyone rushes Ranveer to the hospital.. Amba comes there and gives Ishaani a tight slap and starts with her this is all your fault again.LOLLOL she tells everyone that Ishaani was with Chirag, and then declares that she should've been the one who got shot, that way Ranveer could at least live in peace.. (okay, ouchOuchLOLLOL how rude is thatOuchOuch) Falguni finally intervenes but upon Ishaani admitting that she was indeed with Chirag, she too yells at her and kicks her out.. Sheesh at least listen to her firstSleepy Ishaani breaks down crying and Nitin comes to console her.. He then tells her that Ranveer took her blame on himself which is why he got shot. (is he trying to make her feel better or worseErmmROFLROFL) Ishaani cries even more with the whole this is all my fault.. here the doctor declares that Ranveer is sheriousLOLLOL

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 25 December 2014 at 1:51pm

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
these dialogues whilst Ranveer was in the middle of dying were deepLOL props to the dialogue writerClapClapClap

Kabhi kabhi zindagi aisay mor le leti hai..jab woh agay nikal jati hai..aur aap...aap peechay reh jaate hain...
pata nahi shayed ye isliye hota hai k aap...aap kuch seekh pao...ya isliye k sab bhul jao...

aaj meri zindagi ka akhiri din hai...mujhe yaad hai...jab mein ne Ishaani ko pehli bar dekha tha...meri saansein tham gayin theen...lekin aaj...aaj kuch aisa dekha k meri dharkanain hi tham gayein...

logon ki zindagi un k paida hone se shuru hoti hai par meri zindagi tab shuru hui  jab mein ne Ishaani ko pehli bar dekha...tab se le kar aaj tak woh meri zindagi thi...mein jaanta tha k jis din Ishaani mujh se door hogi,,,,us din meri zindagi mujh se dur hojai gi...

par aaj doonon ko jata dekh raha hoon...aaj meray dil se...meri zindagi se Ishaani ki yaaden azad hogayi hain...

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 25 December 2014 at 1:20pm

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
on that note, now Ishaani will be in love with Ranveer and Ranveer will hate on her i.e.; role reversal.. oh the joyStern SmileLOLLOL

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 25 December 2014 at 1:21pm

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

these dialogues whilst Ranveer was in the middle of dying were deepLOL props to the dialogue writerClapClapClap

Kabhi kabhi zindagi aisay mor le leti hai..jab woh agay nikal jati hai..aur aap...aap peechay reh jaate hain...
pata nahi shayed ye isliye hota hai k aap...aap kuch seekh pao...ya isliye k sab bhul jao...

aaj meri zindagi ka akhiri din hai...mujhe yaad hai...jab mein ne Ishaani ko pehli bar dekha tha...meri saansein tham gayin theen...lekin aaj...aaj kuch aisa dekha k meri dharkanain hi tham gayein...

logon ki zindagi un k paida hone se shuru hoti hai par meri zindagi tab shuru hui  jab mein ne Ishaani ko pehli bar dekha...tab se le kar aaj tak woh meri zindagi thi...mein jaanta tha k jis din Ishaani mujh se door hogi,,,,us din meri zindagi mujh se dur hojai gi...

par aaj doonon ko jata dekh raha hoon...aaj meray dil se...meri zindagi se Ishaani ki yaaden azad hogayi hain...

oh wow!!!ShockedShockedShocked
if i cut my finger while chopping veggies , i cannot utter more than oui maa or freaking hell !! till the cut is seen to.
and here this dude is about to die & saying reams & reams of monologue???ShockedShocked
what it is with movies & shows where the normal person dying cannot shut the hell
 up & one who has some secret to tell or has a name of murderer/ culprit is dead with in a finger snap. 
ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by .SA. - 26 December 2014 at 12:15am

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

logon ki zindagi un k paida hone se shuru hoti hai par meri zindagi tab shuru hui  jab mein ne Ishaani ko pehli bar dekha.

dunno how amba kept quiet after listening to this. { dunno whether she was there when he said this.LOLLOL}
had i been her place i would get offended by this.LOLLOL
*achha beta !!! maine tujhe janam diya, paala -posa ,bada kiya aur teri zindagi us din shuru hui jab tune is kalmuhi ko dekha??*
but then thats just me . ROFLROFLROFL
what do i know about mahaan pyaar?? 

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:20am | IP Logged
watched a bit of humsafars while surfing. looks like both brothers are after the same girl.SleepySleepySleepy
why do siblings fall for same person??ConfusedConfused
there are over 1 billion ppl in India , can't they find one person of their own??LOLLOL
so that there is none of the ugliness that is sure to follow??
but i guess its too much to ask from DSs.

Zehnaseeb

Go to top