Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 147)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
ADHY: Sarika misbehaves with Shardha who cries for Shobha and Garima since her other two kids are rotten applesLOLLOL Garu's BIL continues to be mad at Binita who weeps over not having any kids saying if they did, the kid would keep them together.. Garu gets thoughtful (I'm 20000000% sure she's going to give her kid up to BinitaDeadDead) Garu tells Sanjay to talk to his brother and convince him to forgive Binita. he hesitantly agrees... Samarth realizes Sarika is double crossing him and and reveals the fact that Sarika killed her first husband to Vikram...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
MATH: Amba continues with her plotting and planning of getting Ranveer and Ishaani to divorce and getting Ranveer Ritika married, Chirag continues his must destroy Ranveer Ishaani mission.SleepySleepySleepy Girish gets suspicious of Chirag..

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
on that note, Amba went completely mental when she thought Ishaani was pregnant... said whole bunch of BS things like how illegitimate children only give birth to illegitimate children, forced her to take another pregnancy test in front of the whole family etc etcDeadDeadDead) Is she just going to accept Ri in Ranveer's life even after she actually does get pregnant..ShockedShocked if yes what a

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

yeah this is unfortunately true, fact remains that the audience refuses to accept anything different now coz of her Kahaani's and Kyunki's which started this trend.. (though i do love the former beyond wordsEmbarrassedLOL) i mean she herself tried something outside the box with ADHY and it didnt workOuchOuch despite the fact that its her best on air show right now..
how will it work Twinnie ?? Shobha is calling a spade ,spade. she is not singing the ABN anthem * mera pati mera devta hai * BS.
she has the gall to stand up to a liar,cheater ,womanizer of a hubby , which of course TRP aunties do not want to see. showing back-bone ?? that's a total no-no for ABN. so there!!!DeadDead

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

they were hilariousROFLROFLROFL  
ive never had paneer.. I'm an out and out non veg soLOLLOL 
ShockedShocked oh wow !! never as in never ever ?? ShockedShocked
well you must have had cheese na?? paneer is softer version of cheese.LOLLOL
here is a huge-huge difference between us.  i am a pure vegetarian.LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SA.

ohh yeah!!! who can forget Mayank's sarcastic * lagta hai aaj aata soup peena padega.* LOLLOL
i have made siggies on that too.ShockedShocked  wow !!! LOLLOL i really made lots & lots did'nt I ??LOLLOL

one after the fight , where Mayank is mesmerized with Nupur's open hair. Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Nupur was hilarious thereROFLROFLROFL the way water was leaking out of the aata on her hand coz of how much she put in itROFLROFL moreover the way they threw those vegetables at each otherROFLROFLROFL and yes twinnie you really have made them on every scene more or lessShockedLOL both are stunningHeart especially the firstHeart
you can clearly see , they are from the days when i was just getting the hang of making siggies. LOLLOLLOL they lack the polish & finesse .EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
still you always encouraged me. HugHug even if i turned up with some kindergarten stuff compared to the others' PhD stuff. ROFLROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged

exactly all women of DS's are shown as such feeble and weak charactersSleepySleepySleepy those who actually put their husbands on a level equivalent to godSleepySleepySleepy even the other day, Gopi vahu was asked to make something that reminds her of her ahem ji, you know what she made?? Kanha ji's idol... again if it was mutual, wouldnt mind, but the men dont even treat their wives like people whilst the women are busy treating them as godsSleepySleepySleepy
i know. And tell me which God would treat a woman like dirt , the way these hubbies do??DeadDeadSleepy
the CVz need to grab some reality. DeadDead
but its not going to happen .  as long as ppl watch it.

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged

yeah thats it!!LOL they sing about how they're going to do a bhool then do a bhool na?ROFLROFLROFL hmmm haven't heard about this one..Ermm was it any good?? i dont want to get into details but I'm sure twinnie gets why people lose control over their harmones in the rainROFLROFL And this one toh is phir bhi okay, in some other movie, the girl was cold and he didnt know how to warm her up so he slept with herStern SmileROFLROFL
yup !! the famous * roop tera mastana, pyaar mera deewana, bhool koi humse na ho jaaye...*LOLLOLsong. 

Andaz dealt with second chances , and it was touted as mature romance. it was decent enough movie, without the OTT rona-dhona of aaradhana.LOLLOL

Hema & rajesh khanna are class mates , rk's father is as usual filthy rich & Hema is poor.LOLLOL
after the storm ,WinkWink RK & HM exchange garlands in a temple .LOLLOL
rk asks his father's permission to marry HM which he naturally refuses to give. they argue & rk is sad n heart broken, he is on bike thinking about what to do n all & is killed in road accident ,leaving HM all alone.

after a few months HM goes to rk's dad to tell him she is preggers & rk is the father , of course he refuses to believe & calls her gold-digger & all sorts of names.
so she leaves the city & joins a school in some hill station as teacher. 

entry of hero, Shammi  Kapoor.  he is shown as adopted son of some filthy rich old lady , who has a real son too , whose sole aim in life is to udao baap ke paise. 
he hates shammi kapoor as he tells him to grow up & come back home to help him  manage their huge estate.

shammi kapoor has a daughter & his wife dies after child-birth due to complications.
HM's son & shammi's daughter are classmates , in the same school where HM is teacher, thus they meet & fall for each other. 
HM's kid calls shammi papa n shammi 's daughter calls HM mummy. 

entry of villain aka the chhota , bigda bhai , when he sees bade bhaiyya happy naturally he is unhappy . so he n his useless friend kaan bharo of the old lady saying HM is a gold digger , she tried to marry one rich man ,but he was killed & she was chased out of city etc,etc . now she is after another rich man & all the crap which you can easily guess.DeadDead
 shammi brings hema home to meet his mom , who asks him to leave them alone & spouts all the nonsense her laadla beta & his friend told her. hema runs away crying , when she reaches home finds RK's father there, who is repentant . he apologizes & wants to take hema & the kid home.
Shammi finds out that his mom insulted hema & turned her away . he lets it rip at his mom asking her why she did so . who starts the rant about hema being an unwed mother and all . then Shammi tells her ,at least hema showed the guts to keep her kid & is looking after him with courage. and that she did not leave her kid in some orphanage & then pretended to adopt him. that's what you have done to me., have'nt you ??   i am not your adopted son but real son , am i not??
shammi's mom is all shocked that he knows the truth.
he says you are lucky even after knowing you have an illegitimate child my step father married you, let you adopt me & helped you cover up the truth. 
hema had no one till now & when i want to marry her you are saying no. 
when she is going thru exactly the same circumstances that you did . 
he decides to leave home along with his daughter. 
   side story of a village girl's suicide is shown , the villagers bring her dead body to the haveli. they believe Shammi r**** her thats why she killed herself.  the girls friends tell that a servant from haveli had come to tell the girl that Shammi has called her. 
Shammi guesses what must have happened & smacks chhota bhai & his cohort . they confess they are the culprits. 
Old lady apologizes to Shammi & wants to bring her bahu home. LOLLOL
when they reach hema's house they are told she has left for station & is going away forever.LOLLOL

i don't think i need to tell the end.LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

Go to top