Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 144)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

looks like when ever girls fall in wuw , their brains & self respect pack their bags & go on a long vacation. SleepySleepyDead
ROFLROFLROFL 
But truly, the women in this show or any other show for that matter are so blehhhSleepySleepySleepy self respect ceases to exist in their livesSleepySleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

@ bold 
getting ENGAGED in a temple ??  thats totally new one for me. ROFLROFLROFL
in really old 50-60s movies the hero would take the heroine to temple to get MARRIED before God. LOLLOL
especially after doing ZDPKish things.WinkLOL

i have watched rajesh khanna doing this in 2 movies. he got the girls preggers & died in both the movies. leaving the girls with the stigma of being unwed mother.DeadDead

she wanted a witness so he cant back out at the last minuteLOLLOLLOL 
one is that chanda hai tu mera suraj hai tu movie na??LOL remember reading the synopsis, it was exactly thisLOLLOLLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

NOSTALGIA... Day DreamingDay Dreaming
oh gosh twinnie this is gorgeousHeartHeartHeart i love the colouring its beautifulHeart as you rightly said, nostalgiaDay Dreaming will use soon..Smile

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
MATH: Ranveer and Ishaani have a water fight (they looked kinda cute all happy shappy, i'll miss their smiles when the next doom strikesTongueLOL) Ranveer's mausa and his door ke relatives ruin their plans for vday and on the other hand Sharman and ritika end up sleeping togetherDeadDeadDead

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
and i was right againSleepy can this show for once come up with something you dont see happening a month in advanceSleepySleepy can guarantee my Chirag attacking Ranveer, Ishaani getting in the way, being presumed dead, RR's marriage, Ishaani popping up from the dead post leap with ML and new guy is what they're going to showSleepySleepy thats probably why they showed RS sleeping together, so he has a reason for marrying her, to give their illegitimate child a name once Sharman backs outSleepySleepy

There is a bad news for all the users
"After the one year leap that Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi took some time back, the show is yet again headed for another leap. This time, there will be a six-month leap, after which the lead couple " Ranveer (Shakti Arora) and Ishaani (Radhika Madan) " will separate and lead different lives with different partners"

n also
"
A source said, "The show has been shot like a film. So, the makers thought it should not drag like other shows. A leap or change of situations is required for the show to keep the viewers entertained."

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
on this note, if its shot like a film, shouldnt the torture called MATSH be over in 3 hours??ErmmROFLROFL yet it just keeps going on and on and onStern SmileROFLROFL

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 25 February 2015 at 3:34pm

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

OMG twinnieROFLROFLROFL Ekta maiyya brings out your sarcasm like no otherROFLROFLROFL you made me laugh so hard with thisROFLROFLROFL but if she goes off to the Himalayas, what will happen to indian TV?? dont you know she revolutionized itEvil SmileROFLROFL
 thank you , thank you , thank you...

revolutionized ?? DeadDead its more like she pushed Indian TV into dark stone ages with her regressive shows & saas- bahu crap .SleepySleepy
the tragedy is ppl are addicted to this crap so other ppl who want to show something new ,something different cannot. TRP aunties force them to change the whole premise of their shows & fall back on tried & tested kitchen politics.SleepySleepy

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

yep the whole sequence was brilliantROFLROFL even how he forced himself to eat paneer coz Nupur and Chiru were bonding over said paneer..LOLLOLLOL
yes, his expressions while eating paneer !!! ROFLROFLROFL
i could not relate to it coz i love paneer. SmileSmile

Zehnaseeb

Go to top