Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 143)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

MATH: Sharman and Ritika are on a date where things take an ugly turn 5 mins in with Sharman accusing Ri of having an affair with Ranveer.. (this was just wow!!Stern SmileLOL but on that note, the lack of self respect that the women in this show have is sickeningSleepy Ishaani put up with Ranveer accusing her of having an EMA and now a person like Ri who's a strong independent woman is doing the sameSleepySleepy) Ri again tries to talk Sharman out of it by assuring him that she loves him only, just then her phone rings and she goes off to the bathroom to answer it.. Ritika tells the person over the phone that Sharman was inquiring about whether or not she's in love with him and she had to lie that she is but she doesnt want to lie anymore which Sharman overhears.. Since Ritika deleted the name off her phone (the person she was talking to) Sharman again assumes its Ranveer since thats the last name on her phone.. (in short Ri's a fishy wishy character with an ulterior motive for going after Sharman and Sharman is an idiot who keeps thinking Ranveer is cheating on his sister despite knowing that he's been in love with her since he was 9Geek i mean if you dont want to marry her fine, but why keep kaan bharoing Ishaani against RanveerConfused) Chirag again vows to destroy both.. (He's all talks no play, do something alreadyStern SmileLOL
looks like when ever girls fall in wuw , their brains & self respect pack their bags & go on a long vacation. SleepySleepyDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

Sarika forces Vikram to get engaged to her in the temple, on the other hand Mahesh (Vikram's friend) tells Shobha about the same who tells Nani and both leave for the temple.. as Vikram and Sarika are about to get engaged Samarth comes there and orders them to stop.. Sarika orders him to get out after which both get into a bitch fight with Sarika ordering him to leave and Samarth refusing... She threatens him with the police whilst Vikram stands around in the back looking all boredLOLBefore leaving, Samarth blurts out the fact that she murdered her husband, (indirectly) Samarth sends detectives behind VS to find out how Vikram agreed to the engagement.. VS get engaged and right after it, Shobha and his nani come there and are shocked...
@ bold 
getting ENGAGED in a temple ??  thats totally new one for me. ROFLROFLROFL
in really old 50-60s movies the hero would take the heroine to temple to get MARRIED before God. LOLLOL
especially after doing ZDPKish things.WinkLOL

i have watched rajesh khanna doing this in 2 movies. he got the girls preggers & died in both the movies. leaving the girls with the stigma of being unwed mother.DeadDead

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
NOSTALGIA... Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

i have a better idea. Wink Tongue let me go whack maiyya n give her amnesia .Evil Smile
 i will convince her she was about to go to the Himalayas to find mental peace  before her memory loss. Evil SmileROFLROFL
i will then put her in a train/plane & wave her bye-bye 
*Na rahega baans , na bajegi bansuri* 
  ROFLROFLROFL
OMG twinnieROFLROFLROFL Ekta maiyya brings out your sarcasm like no otherROFLROFLROFL you made me laugh so hard with thisROFLROFLROFL but if she goes off to the Himalayas, what will happen to indian TV?? dont you know she revolutionized itEvil SmileROFLROFL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

remember how he sneezed over the red rose chiru was about to give Nupur ??
ROFLROFLROFL
that whole lunch scene was sooo hilarious. ROFLROFLROFL
yep the whole sequence was brilliantROFLROFL even how he forced himself to eat paneer coz Nupur and Chiru were bonding over said paneer..LOLLOLLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

they had so many of the hilarious scenes. ROFLROFLROFL
like NUPUR accusing Mayank of doing kachar-pachar,kachar-pachar...
another one was * to ye hai Mayank ke kale -ghane baalon ka raaz...*LOLLOL
and the two which we mentioned before *duniya ki aakhri ladki * & after waking up Mayank with pretty besura song , Nupur falls asleep when Mayank is talking about how to handle competition in academic meet.ROFLROFLROFL
not just these, even their aata fight was the cutest thing everHeartLOL there was something really endearing in their nok jhoks at the startSmile later they overdid them but initially they were super cute.Big smileBig smile i love that one mostROFLROFL how she got rid of his sleep then slept peacefully herselfROFLROFLROFL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

when we do understand & go yikes!!! ROFLROFLROFL
the only ppl i would'nt have minded being a peeping tom to , are MN . i would have loved to get all the details of their alone time.WinkEmbarrassedBlushing

but alas their near ones never left them in peace. AngryAngry
they went as far as breaking & entering. DeadDead
how true is thatStern SmileROFLROFL the info is a little to adultish for our kid earsStern SmileROFLROFL
lolz i remember thatLOL SG walked in all over the place didnt theySleepySleepySleepy end mein bhi didnt leave them alone, followed them to Pune tooStern SmileLOLLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

you can give Maiyya's cvz run for their money Twinnie.ROFLROFLROFL
you come up with scenarios that will have them crying for their mommies. ROFLROFLROFL
 i didnt come up with thisLOL there were spoilers saying Chirag will try killing Ranveer, add to this the fact that i was watching BALH a few days back where the EXACT same scenario happened, i guarantee this is what they're going to showSleepySleepySleepy Ranveer will assume ishaani's dead and get married to Ri for whatever reason, after which Ishaani will come back from the deadSleepySleepySleepy

.SA.

Go to top