Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 139)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 24 February 2015 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

thank you thank you and yes that toh i amEmbarrassedLOL i dont like happy people, they make me gagLOLLOL so yes, i'd much rather watch them cry till all the water in their bodies runs outROFLROFLROFL 
so far they're doing an okayish job at keeping things balanced, they're not being diabetically sweet and they're done fighting too, but i dont know, i miss the fightsBroken HeartLOL 
again cute emo.LOLLOL bookmarked again.TongueTongue
did you forget the atrocious things they say to each other when they fight??ROFLROFL
so why you miss fights?? you pull your hair when they are being stupid & yet...ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 24 February 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged

but come on, how could Mayank be jealous of THATROFLROFL like Nupur would ever give ghaas to a person like himROFLROFLROFL
i guess it was because Mayank was unsure of his feelings around that time. 
Nupur saying they were totally different & that he was too perfect for her also played on his mind. plus chiru was trying really hard to impress Nupur ,who did not deter him at all.LOLLOL all of these things must have made Mayank insecure & jealous.LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 24 February 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SA.

ZDPK gives me chills since it was used on MN. it sounded so ominous, what with rumors floating around they will bump off either M or N at that time. OuchOuch
awww i can understandHugHug like i said, i never looked at the song in that way till you pointed it out, but it must've been hard back then, especially like you said, coz of all those rumoursOuchOuchOuch on that note, even that phere scene was an indication of the same onlyOuchOuch that maut bhi aaye stuffOuchOuch they did that in Kumkum too, creepy stalker tried shooting Sumit and Kumkum unknowingly gets in the way whilst making the same vow and diesOuchOuchOuch
HugHug

you know i felt something bad was going to happen even before the rumors started. OuchOuch infact after that massage scene, (when uday interrupts them with that baby crying recording ) my heart missed several beats when Nupur said to Mayank - 
*ab hamare saath kuch bhi bura nahi hoga*
whenever a lead in tv show / movie says such things its a hint that everything is gonna go really-really wrong.OuchOuch

things did go downhill after that.OuchOuch

Edited by .SA. - 24 February 2015 at 2:35am

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 24 February 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged

exaclty, you'd think after that 8 minute long dhulaai, he'd be lying in a hospital bed right now but clearly notSleepyLOLLOL and yes, she's obsessed with her negative charactersSleepySleepySleepy but on this, whats the need??Confused Amba Baa Laxmi Disha Girish are already there na, so why cant she let Chirag be??Confused
correct !!!LOLLOL they all doing exactly the same thing as chirag, that is make ishaani's life hell.DeadDead

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 24 February 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged

you remember when she was singing then something falls out of the tree at her??ROFLROFLROFL oh man those jungle episodes were just epicROFLROFLROFL 
yup , i do !! Mayank says something like- *tumhare rishtedaaron ne phenka hai.*Ermm
ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by .SA. - 24 February 2015 at 2:40am

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 24 February 2015 at 2:43am | IP Logged

yeah this "alone time" is exactly why i prefer couples trying to murder one anotherROFLROFLROFL i dont like seeing what goes on in itROFLROFLROFL
yes !!! i totally agree . TongueTongue
who needs such DETAILED information on what happens during *alone time* ROFLROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 24 February 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged

on that note, spoilers confirmed that they're separating again soon..always knew it, but now that its official, what is with the CVs of this show?? they literally have the next separation planned with every reunion.. their sadism is putting my sadistic mind to shameLOLLOL reunite them for 2 weeks separate them for three months, thats the rule these people have been following since the startLOL 
hmmm... not really surprised. SleepySleepy
i did say ishaani being the mahaan DS lead will stay put to get insulted again & again & yet again.SleepySleepy

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 24 February 2015 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SA.

how many epis remaining now??ErmmErmmErmm
2 more weeks i think twinnieErmmErmmErmm the trapping Samarth and Sarika bit is the only thing left now... Vikram's going to confess soon too soSmile
okk.  i would love to watch the confession. SmileSmile

Zehnaseeb

Go to top