Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 137)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

@ bold villains in maiyya shows are bad pennies who keep turning up , no matter what.SleepySleepy
exaclty, you'd think after that 8 minute long dhulaai, he'd be lying in a hospital bed right now but clearly notSleepyLOLLOL and yes, she's obsessed with her negative charactersSleepySleepySleepy but on this, whats the need??Confused Amba Baa Laxmi Disha Girish are already there na, so why cant she let Chirag be??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged

true.LOLLOL their style of reporting has become so boring now. SleepySleepy i stopped going there.LOLLOL
i still go there from time to time, but yes its getting repetitive and boring nowSleepySleepySleepy

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged

first she runs behind him with a stick & then throws stones at him. ROFLROFLROFL
you remember when she was singing then something falls out of the tree at her??ROFLROFLROFL oh man those jungle episodes were just epicROFLROFLROFL 

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged

@ bold , i am sure this will make you wish she hurries with rona dhona already. ROFLROFLROFL
yeah this "alone time" is exactly why i prefer couples trying to murder one anotherROFLROFLROFL i dont like seeing what goes on in itROFLROFLROFL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
on that note, spoilers confirmed that they're separating again soon..always knew it, but now that its official, what is with the CVs of this show?? they literally have the next separation planned with every reunion.. their sadism is putting my sadistic mind to shameLOLLOL reunite them for 2 weeks separate them for three months, thats the rule these people have been following since the startLOL 

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 22 February 2015 at 4:01pm

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

how many epis remaining now??ErmmErmmErmm
2 more weeks i think twinnieErmmErmmErmm the trapping Samarth and Sarika bit is the only thing left now... Vikram's going to confess soon too soSmile

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
more random UDs of shows i was catching on and off whilst doing my essayEmbarrassedLOL

SSK: Simar goes into the room where fake Roli has kept her trunk and has a peek inside of it, she gets shocked and comes out.. As it turns out fake Roli is a iccha dhari naagROFLROFLROFL (on this note, didnt TC already report this when the track started?? Then what was with the suspense??ConfusedLOL) she tells the same to Prem (her hubby) and also warns him to be careful around her since fake Roli can touch people and tell if they know her reality or not. Fake Roli goes into the room and is shocked to find her trunk missing.. She immediately rushes towards the hospital to check up on Simar and upon not finding her in the room, she gets certain that it was Simar only who took it.. Just then Prem comes from behind with an unconscious Simar on a stretcher leaving fake Roli all confused shonfused...

DABH: Bhabho asks Sun and Mitti when they intend on having kids leaving them all embarrassedStern SmileLOL the maid Emily and Meenakshi had hired in Bhabho's absence, turns out to be a fraud who uses kids to beg which was what she was doing with Mishi (Meenakshi's daughter) and Pari (Emily's daughter) Bhabho is again furious at both and Emily leaves home.. Sun and Mitti go to the doctor to enquire about having babies since mitti only has one kidneyStern SmileStern Smile he tells them that theres no problem and they should go right ahead and start trying. they then start trying]=))]ROFLROFL 

YHM: The guy who has come for marriage with Rinki is actually a fraud.. Shagun and Ishu argue over the latter's need of wanting to be mahaan whilst Shagun again vows to get her kicked out of the house the minute she makes even a small mistake.. 

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 22 February 2015 at 4:17pm

.SA.

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

Originally posted by -Symphony-

Nah my bro has his final zams tabAngryWon't be possible for my parents to come to Mumbai thenOuch
@bold OMG RubuROFL Are u for real!!ROFL Did u ever tell ur mom later what u did?LOLLOL
awww AasthuHug blackmail one friend na, emotionallyLOLLOL 
you guys know me long enough, this has me written all over itEmbarrassedROFLROFL nope, told my bro though he told herStern SmileROFL
Going to Mumbai from Chennai just for a concert is a big thingLOL plus it's gonna cost a good amount.I doon't think anyone would be willing to go as they aren't into his music soConfused Khair..
Haha ur bro is totally like my broLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb.SA.

Go to top