Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 134)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

watching maiyya shows has bigadofied you Twinnie .* sighs* 
they are showing *aashiqui* right now & you are longing for rona-dhona.
i know I'm a sadist at the level of EktaROFLROFLROFL its coz of people like me only that her couples are never happyEmbarrassedROFLROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged

OMG !!! thats so bad. OuchOuch 
leave aside 4 , not a single desi male will stand for her.OuchOuch
she is going to lose everything in any case.OuchOuch
it really is isn't itOuch felt so sad reading thatOuchOuchOuch is it any wonder you hardly ever hear about r*** cases in Pak though I'm more then sure they happen there as commonly as they happen in India..OuchOuchOuch
yep yep thats what it said on the page too, that thats why no one ever comes forward and accepts it coz you cant prove itOuchOuch and that toh goes without saying, how do you prove r***Ouch and yes, no one comes in support of them eitherOuchOuch

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 3:40am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL
before their car arrives Nupur tells Mayank * tum mere partner sirf academic meet tak hi the , ab mujhe seriously apne life-partner ke baare mein sochna chahiye.* 
and she imagines Chiru!!!ROFLROFLROFL
Mayank blows his top - *tumhare sapno ka ladka wo chiru ho sakta hai , par main nahi .AngryAngry meri beizzati karne ka  shauq tumhara gaya nahi .*
ROFLROFLROFL

oh gosh ChiruROFLROFLROFL he was such a riotROFLROFL that lunch scene of his with MN was hilarious no??ROFLROFLROFL and anyone would blow their top, thats insult at another level, comparing Mayank with Chiru soROFLROFLROFL the academic meet track was without a doubt the BEST in the whole showBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged

yeah, RG must be tired of being all lovey-dovey & sweet na. they need some change too.ROFLROFLROFL

how come the ones who are really sweet n cute in childhood grow up into crazy persons in DSs??ConfusedConfused
to show the fail in daily soap lead's sanskaarsApproveROFLROFL  
jokes aside, if you mean G, Bansuri being all biased towards Baldev started getting to her as she was growing up and all.. Baldev was always a bully and RanVeera are perfection coz they're the leadsLOLLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL this two buddhies always poke their noses where they are not needed. ROFLROFLROFL
even if they did ZDPK , they are married right?? LOLLOL
but for RV-ishaani zindagi [i.e. khushiness] is indeed do pal ki...OuchBroken Heart since they are the unfortunate leads of a maiyya show. 
she is going to separate them soon. LOLLOL
it comes with being old and having no lifeROFLROFL spoil other people's instead to get revengeROFLROFLROFL 
arre haanLOL fair enough point, its not SaJan ishtlye ZDPK for married couples is it??LOL coz that was cheap visually and morally tooSleepySleepy 
oh wow never saw the song like thatShockedShocked now i finally get why they used that song right before the accident on both couplesLOLLOL
yeah that toh goes without saying.. Chirag's back too soLOL nuff saidLOLLOLLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged

[
oh wow !! ShockedShocked i thought like every maiyya lead raman has a business n is super rich.LOLLOL
i thought so too but clearly notLOL he's apparently the CEO, the owner kicked him out after an argumentLOL guessing he'll get another job and this company will go to the dumps so owner will come bheek mangoing to come backLOLLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

random, but is it just me, or is fuzionproductions getting really repetitive?? They have a handful of shows/actors/couples which they include in every single list.. its no longer whether they fit or not, just add them in unnecessarily..LOLLOLLOL
you are right. they have become really repetitive. plus every article of theirs is in slide show format which is a huge pain in the butt.SleepySleepy
yeah it freezes up on my iPod coz of the sameOuchOuch whenever i make the effort of opening it through lappy, its always the same 2-3 names in every articleSleepySleepy

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Symphony-

LOL I Know!!! Even the magazine seller was irritatedLOLLOL Nd hhow she cried when Mayank burns her Mayapari nd the eveil grin on Mayu's face while burning itLOL Nd how she followed him with a stickROFL nd he was like tum pagal toh nai ho gaiROFL
yep even he was all just take it and go pleaseLOL
oh gosh yesROFLROFL that was hilariousROFL Nupur literally went mad over her Mayapari didnt she?LOL 
and the scene after, when he snores so she starts singing out loud then goes to sleep herselfROFLROFL so to get revenge he does the whole bina mooh hilaye awaaz nikalna thing and allLOL

.SA.

Go to top