Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

yep never ever ever😆 my mum does put it in the palak many a times, but i hate palak so😆😆 and she doesnt make paneer.. oh acha😊
yeah i know you're a strict vegetarian😆😆😆

you HATE palak ??😲😲 another difference . i love palak in all forms. i might as well be popeye the sailorman 🤣🤣🤣 coz i love palak as much as he does. 😳😳
.SA. thumbnail

exactly, in all religions women actually have a very high position and all, hence i really dont get where all this BS comes from where they constantly show women as paer ki jooti and the husbands as gods🤢🤢🤢
thats just it, as long as people watch it    why would anyone even try anything different if people are watching the same old same old🥱🥱

even if they do , nobody appreciates it. the different thinking ppl too have to earn their bread n butter ,so they fold soon enough. look what happens to shows on sony tv. 
its still operational cause of reality shows & CID , CP otherwise it would've shut shop just like its sister channel sony pal.
.SA. thumbnail

no you dont, ive seen enough love stories to know how it'll end😆😆 and this doesnt sound even half bad.. its actually quite a good story👏👏👏

yup. they succeed in persuading HM. RK's father says he  took too long to apologize & missed chance to live with his grandson & bahu. he blesses them both & takes the train alone.😆😆
Edited by .SA. - 9 years ago
.SA. thumbnail

yeah thats it!!🤣🤣 and... is right🤣🤣 i was baffled at his way of warming her up😳🤣🤣 you doing her a favour or yourself??🤣🤣🤣
chalo at least someone in movies has control over harmones😆😆 and Saugand is the one with KK senior na🤔

@ bold  OMGGG Twinnie !!!  that one cracked me up .🤣🤣🤣
nope saugandh was Akki's  debut film & his lead was that girl from south Shantipriya.
.SA. thumbnail

yeah google truly has the BEST emos out there😆  
maybe she also couldn't control her harmones🤣🤣🤣 but truly Ekta needs to seriously stop with her unwed pregnancies, rapes, PMS's etc etc🤢🤢 and this show is toh full of everything🤢🤢🤢

yeah !!! that must be it. 🤣🤣🤣 
may be maiyya's version of women empowerment is only this, 😈 showing that women can lose control of their harmones just like men. 🤣🤣🤣
that's maiyya's version of gender equality for you .🤣🤣🤣

looks like the more scandalous it gets , it grabs that many more eyeballs.🤢🤢
.SA. thumbnail

oh wow didnt i tell you this😲 i thought i have😆😆 and yes, grey characters dont exist in daily soaps😆😆😆

no you did'nt tell me she is a murderer too. just that she wants vikram back because he has oodles of moolah.😆😆
.SA. thumbnail

x million.🤢🤢🤢 is right, Amba is a MIL of the worst kind🤢🤢🤢

yes that goes without saying. she qualified for the title the day she enlisted chirag to ruin ishaani's reputation.🤢🤢
.SA. thumbnail
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks twinnie🤗 i tried but IF isn't letting me make a new one for some odd reason😕 Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago