Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 133)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

gosh she was hilariousROFLROFLROFL even after that when she offered him the bhutta and he refused, then she went all bhagwan ji insaano ka jhoota kaise kha saktey hai and everythingROFLROFLROFL she was so freaking cuteHeartLOLLOL
ROFLROFLROFL
before their car arrives Nupur tells Mayank * tum mere partner sirf academic meet tak hi the , ab mujhe seriously apne life-partner ke baare mein sochna chahiye.* 
and she imagines Chiru!!!ROFLROFLROFL
Mayank blows his top - *tumhare sapno ka ladka wo chiru ho sakta hai , par main nahi .AngryAngry meri beizzati karne ka  shauq tumhara gaya nahi .*
ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by .SA. - 21 February 2015 at 1:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 12:18am | IP Logged

yeah BV are already fighting to the point where B wants a divorce, i guess CVs wanted to make sure RG dont feel left outROFLROFLROFL 
yeah, RG must be tired of being all lovey-dovey & sweet na. they need some change too.ROFLROFLROFL

how come the ones who are really sweet n cute in childhood grow up into crazy persons in DSs??ConfusedConfused

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Suman and her parents come over to Ranveer's house for his rishta, he tries protesting but regardless to say, Amba refuses to heed and insists that he'll get married to a girl of her choice this time around... Ranveer takes Suman to the terrace to talk to her where Ishaani scares her off by saying Ranveer beats her up on a day to day basis after getting drunk and all.. Suman comes running back to her parents and tells them the same who refuse for the wedding.. Suman then tells them what Ishaani said due to which Amba and co get suspicious since Ishaani herself asked for the divorce hence she shouldnt be having any problem with his remarriage and all.. (didnt i say they'll get caught in a flash looking at how terrible they are at hiding?? ta-daLOL) As Ranveer and Ishaani are redoing their pheres, Baa Amba and Laxmi come there and are shocked... (Shocked would be an understatement, they literally screeched the terrace to the groundROFLROFLROFL Baa with her Issshhhaaannniii Amba with her Raaannnveeerrr!!!!ROFLROFLROFL to top it off their expressionsStern Smile like they didnt catch them remarrying but doing ZDPK SaJan ishtyleROFLROFLROFL)
ROFLROFLROFL this two buddhies always poke their noses where they are not needed. ROFLROFLROFL
even if they did ZDPK , they are married right?? LOLLOL
but for RV-ishaani zindagi [i.e. khushiness] is indeed do pal ki...OuchBroken Heart since they are the unfortunate leads of a maiyya show. 
she is going to separate them soon. LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged

YHM: Raman loses his job and is worried coz of the same.. Ishu consoles him.. Adi overhears Raman and Ishu talking about it when he comes there to ask Raman to pay his school fees and changes the topic so Raman doesn't get upset.. Ishu pays for it instead then thanks Adi for being all understanding and not confronting Raman about the same, she then praises him for his maturity due to which  Adi gets happy and Ishu Adi bond.. A guy has come for Rinki's marriage (Raman's younger sister) and both approve of one another.. the wedding preps are all left on Raman which worries him coz he's joblessLOLLOL Ishu again consoles him... 
oh wow !! ShockedShocked i thought like every maiyya lead raman has a business n is super rich.LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged

random, but is it just me, or is fuzionproductions getting really repetitive?? They have a handful of shows/actors/couples which they include in every single list.. its no longer whether they fit or not, just add them in unnecessarily..LOLLOLLOL
you are right. they have become really repetitive. plus every article of theirs is in slide show format which is a huge pain in the butt.SleepySleepy

Zehnaseeb

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

gosh she was hilariousROFLROFLROFL even after that when she offered him the bhutta and he refused, then she went all bhagwan ji insaano ka jhoota kaise kha saktey hai and everythingROFLROFLROFL she was so freaking cuteHeartLOLLOL
ROFLROFLROFL
before their car arrives Nupur tells Mayank * tum mere partner sirf academic meet tak hi the , ab mujhe seriously apne life-partner ke baare mein sochna chahiye.* 
and she imagines Chiru!!!ROFLROFLROFL
Mayank blows his top - *tumhare sapno ka ladka wo chiru ho sakta hai , par main nahi .AngryAngry meri beizzati karne ka  shauq tumhara gaya nahi .*
ROFLROFLROFL

This was ROFLROFL One of my fav MN spat includes "Itni ujaad jagah me bhi maun wrat dharan kia hua hai" She never missed a chance of insulting himROFLROFL
Jungle scenes are love <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb.SA.

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Symphony-

Don't forget her "Bhaiyaa bhutta kaisa dere ho itne chote chote dane? Mai bhutta khaungi ya iski haddi" ROFLROFL
Oh gosh how can i ever forget that??ROFL she was cuteness at its peakROFL you remember the other one when she misses the bus?? the argument she has with the magazine seller over the note??ROFLROFLROFL

LOL I Know!!! Even the magazine seller was irritatedLOLLOL Nd hhow she cried when Mayank burns her Mayapari nd the eveil grin on Mayu's face while burning itLOL Nd how she followed him with a stickROFL nd he was like tum pagal toh nai ho gaiROFL

Zehnaseeb.SA.

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Symphony-

i have ended up being forced to stay awake coz of long flights and all, but then i sleep for like an entire day after itLOLLOL yeah i have, but my parents forced me to leave half way throughOuchOuch felt so disappointedBroken HeartLOL yet to sit through one fully thoughOuch force your parents to go with you naBig smileLOL thats what i didLOLLOL be all, tolerate him for me and everythingLOL yeah thats so much more me naEmbarrassedROFLROFL there was a time when i was all tired shired (didnt sleep even for a second that dayOuch) and when mum came to wake me up for school, i pretended i'd left and went and slept in the basementROFLROFLROFL when it was time to come back from Uni, walked up pretending i came from UniROFLROFLROFL 
Nah my bro has his final zams tabAngryWon't be possible for my parents to come to Mumbai thenOuch
@bold OMG RubuROFL Are u for real!!ROFL Did u ever tell ur mom later what u did?LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb.SA.

Go to top