Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 128)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

exactly imagine similar lines for 8 or so minutesDeadDeadDead felt so disgusted that i ended up FF the whole thingDeadDeadDead Ekta and her CVs really need to tone the hell down and stop being so freaking demeaning towards womenDeadDeadDead
are'nt the girls harassed enough in real life ?? is it necessary to show new ways to harass them ??DeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SA.

i searched  my folders & look what i found .LOLLOL i  made a sig  even on  the bhutta scene.ShockedShockedLOL
gosh this is so beautiful Day Dreaming nupur was adorable here, her bas karo Mayank basROFLROFLROFL and that turns Mayank into a sadu againROFLROFLROFL
Oo mere maun vrat ke swami !!! kuch to bolo . yoon murzhaye hue gende ke phool ki tarah kyon baithe ho ??ROFLROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 5:38am | IP Logged

MATH: Ranveer sneaks into Ishaani's room at night and upon hearing voices coming out of Ishaani's room, Laxmi assumes she's having an EMA and runs off to tell Amba who looks like Christmas has come earlySleepySleepy the rest of it was just them being all lovey dovey soLOL i would crib, but i know its only there until their next fight/MU/separation so why bother??LOL which, yes is coming soon too, could tell in today's episode when Ranveer went all tumhaare bina zindagi jeene ke baarey mein soch bhi nahin sakta... in normal shows, its meant to make you awww out loud, in Ekta's shows, its meant to let you know they'll separate soonROFLROFLROFL 

@ bold . ROFLROFLROFL true.

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged

TAHR: Ria goes to her family's pandit and tells him that theres a evil spirit after her who keeps taking over her body and doing odd things due to which her whole family thinks shes going mad.. He says he knowsLOL Ria asks him why he isn't doing anything about it to which he says that there's an evil pandit helping her and he needs to perform a special pooja in order to defeat him which she interrupted... He gives her a shlok and tells her to say it in the mandir coz that'll force the spirit to come before her and reveal why she's after her as well.. Abhimanyu brings soup for Ria.. As it turns out, the Ria with Abhi is actually a ghost whist the real one gets trapped outside the room unable to come in since she left her murti at the pandit's place... On that, no the other Ria wasn't the spirit, it was the evil babaShockedROFLROFL Ria goes to the mandir and chants the prayers the baba told her to, when shes done the spirit shows up outside the temple..
i don't even know what to say to this.ConfusedSilly ROFL
the show started with one premise & has now turned into polar opposite of it. ROFLROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

its good is'nt it ??LOLLOL
yeah she never sidelines her leads but never lets them be happy either. LOLLOL
puts them thru hell whenever whim strikes her.DeadDead

she just disgusts showing the verbal abuse, the atrocious & despicable things the sidey characters do & say , the unnecessary r*** tracks ... should i go on ???ROFLROFLROFL
its superbROFLROFLROFL
and she has my full respect for thatEmbarrassedROFLROFL she seems like one of those people who probably sits down at the end of the month with all her shows and counts how many times her leads smiled or were happy, if it exceeds two or three, she throws in a full fledged MU track where they just weep and weep and weep, then she sits back and enjoysROFLROFLROFL  
No commentsStern SmileROFLROFL you know what i feel about those myself, have expressed my disgust many many a times soDeadDead if she lets these things be, her shows will be perfectEmbarrassedLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

don't they get bored ??ConfusedConfused don't the cvz get bored of writing same kinda scenes for the duo ??  or do they just CP the old scenes with just few changes in words & action?? like amba you started screeching in last episode so now its baa's turn to imitate a banshee ??ROFLROFLROFL

looks like none of the current maiyya shows need a replacement , thats why hiten is MIA.SleepySleepy
This is probably itROFLROFLROFL all their scenes are the same old same old anyways, hence i wont be surprised if they do this only, have a look at the old ones and change 2-3 things in the dialogues, and BOOM we're good to go for another 5-6 minutesROFLROFLROFL 
LOLz how true is thisLOLLOL the minute of her lead quits, she'll turn to Hiten..LOLLOLLOL but he got a new show Gangaa or something, so i doubt he'll need to play replacement now..LOLLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

i guess it must be the second point.LOLLOL since no DS lead worth his/her salt will let slip the opportunity to jhado a sanskari bhashan , from what i know of DS. ROFLROFLROFL
take anandi for instance she  got into preachy mode in a finger snap.LOLLOL
she did not look who she is jhadoing her bhashan to ,just let loose ,pissing off ppl.ROFLROFLROFL
how true is thisROFLROFL poking in noses unnecessarily is what sets the leads apart from everyone elseROFLROFL normal people who'd rather chill and watch TV then get involved in other people's problemsEmbarrassedROFLROFL
yeah ive seen that about Anandi myselfROFLROFLROFL she was doing it the other day with both of Shiv's dad's too, the nice one was all okay, the other one looked like he wanted nothing more than to strangle herROFLROFLROFL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

we're so mean
that toh we are & quite proud of the fact.ApproveCool 
why wouldnt we be??Approve we insult like no other when we get down to itCool