Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 124)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

nope. now its more them asking each other, Hum Aapke Hai KaunROFLROFLROFL
*sighs* tellyworld is filled with mahaan people, nothing left to watch for us mere mortals is thereOuchLOLLOL

@ red there is always SCs vs SVs for us , if we are willing take out our brain &  keep it in the freezer like that mithun movie. ROFLROFLROFL
oh you mean the mini microwave they used as a fridge??ROFLROFLROFL and like you would ever watch thatOuchROFL even my brother ran away 5 minutes into it when they were talking about a ground ghost saying he had enoughOuchROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Censoredsomebody ought to report them. like QH got reported for showing domestic violence recently.DeadDead

twinnie you're so innocent, you really think they give an eff about people's complaints??DeadDeadthey've been complaining about the content since kyunki and kahaani were on, did she change?? NoDeadDeadDeadbut honestly, that was the most disgusting piece of writing ive heard in my lifeDead despite being somewhat used to it coz her shows all have such BS in them, i was still cringing throughoutDeadDeadDeadespecially that sick din tere raatein meri lineDeadDeadDead

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 18 February 2015 at 2:26am

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
MATH: Just as Ishaani is about to confess, Baa and Amba barge in and upon seeing blood on the ground, and a bandage on Ishaani's hand, Baa assumes Ranveer beat up Ishaani whilst Amba assumes Ishaani hit herself so she could blame RanveerStern SmileROFLROFL Both try intervening but the oldies are too busy with their bitch fight to care and drag both off and lock them up in their respective rooms... (This was so effin hilariousROFLROFLROFL watching two grown up married people being locked up like their families are afraid they're going to run away with one another viz a viz QSQT ishtyleROFLROFLROFL) Both decide to keep mum about their patch up since if the oldies find out they'll force them to hurry up with their divorce as the papers have already been sent to court and everything.. On the other hand, Baa is desperate to make sure they divorce so Ishaani gets lots of money in alimony and the rest of the family can live in peaceSleepySleepy

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 17 February 2015 at 10:36pm

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged

hell !!! you are to encyclopedia maiyyanica.
i am totally ignorant .

no no back then i wasn'tLOL i hated her showsLOL its a newfound obsession post EHM turning all crappyLOL started rewatching them for TP and fell in wuwBlushingROFLROFL
you hated her shows ?? 

come on Twinnie out of lots of things in whole wide world you found maiyya shows to fall in wuw with ??

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged

exactly, like i said, just wait for itApproveROFLROFL MI doesnt hold a torch in front of mahaan DS leadsApproveROFLROFL 
hmmm... i read on fuzion site that RV-ishaani will hide their patchup from their families.SleepySleepy i guess  then something will happen n our MAHAAN ishaani will again take the whole blame on her head AGAIN.SleepySleepy 

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL my bad!!! should have called it *torture disguised as entertainment*
ROFLROFLROFL
yeah that sounds a lot more accurateROFLROFLROFL Baa and Amba's screeching is good enough to put Banshee's to shameSleepySleepy
both sarita & utkarsha are such fine actors & look what they are reduced to doing?? screeching & bitching at each other day in n day out.Ouch
paapi pait ke liye kya kya karna padta hai *sighs*

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged

agree on this, they should bring him over and promote sanskaars through his bhashanEvil SmileEvil Smile something on how its the parents farz to forgive their kids for their mistakesEvil SmileEvil Smile then like you said, proceed to HSSH title songApproveROFLROFL 
ROFLROFLROFL but how come sutti are silent on this matter ?? DS leads are supposed to be sanskari na ?? ConfusedConfused LOL
wonder why they have'nt started the bhashan yet ??ConfusedConfused

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Cool AMMMing...ROFLROFL
you're allowed to, you're my twinnie after allApproveROFLROFL
HugHug