Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 12)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

there is something called annulment of a marriage .  i think RV is trying for that. the definition given for annulment is erasing the marriage ,as if it never was.the dumbo RV is doing it just to torture ishaani.SleepySleepyDead
according to the on location videos, you cant divorce in the first 6 months of marriage hence the ulte phere.. chalo they at least thought something throughLOLLOLLOL its like i was saying elsewhere too, instead of hurting her like this, he should just divorce her and end it for both of them, they've at least cleared that thats not an option.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged

yes it is , dangerous & heartbreaking too. 2 PG students of a medical college died in a car crash while coming back from a new year's eve party. witnesses say the car was speeding & it was easily over 140 . 
just think what their parents must be going thru.OuchOuch
both of them should have thought about the parents before overindulging themselves.OuchOuch
both were PG students so were old enough to know what was right & what was wrong. 
few hours of indulgence has resulted in life long grief for their parents.OuchOuch
i know what you mean..Ouch in year 12, they had this firefighter come talk to us about the same, and he had lost his son who was drinking and driving or speeding cant remember.. and honestly, listening to him recall it and cry over his dead son was one of the most depressing hours of my life..OuchOuchOuch i dont get, why put your parents through that..OuchOuchOuch 

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged

yeah. CID CVz  resurrect him when they  have no new ideas.ROFLROFLROFL
viz a viz Maiyya ishtyle. yeah my maiyya is a trendsetterApproveROFLROFL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged

and i blame you for putting yourselves thru this torture. Stern Smile 
ROFLROFLROFL
Ishaani has really pretty outfits post marriage, i just look at thoseEmbarrassedROFLROFL 

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Who's Shakti Arora? Meet television's new heartthrob from 'Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi'

why is it that manhandling jerks are seen as heart throbs??
can you see RV doing something heartwarming, looking at the current track ??
all he is gonna do is torture & degrade ishaani. heart throb indeed.DeadDeadDead
i have no idea who thinks like this, coz people everywhere i.e. on the forum/FB/twitter are as disgusted with this track as i am so.. there are a few who say Ishaani deserves itErmmLOL but most are equally grossed out..especially after the ulte phere segments where he broke the bangles on her handCensoredCensoredCensored

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 03 January 2015 at 8:42am

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged
on that note, cant directors be more careful whilst shooting these type of scenes or have the decency to shoot with bangles that wont actually breakGeek poor Radhika's entire wrist was covered in bloodSleepySleepySleepy

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 03 January 2015 at 9:08am

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged

TV celebs who should admit to their relationship status

The news about Rati Pandey and Anas Rashid's relationship came as a shock to many including their fans and the industry people. Since Anas and Rati have never worked together on any show, it was very difficult for the fans to believe it when the news about the couple started doing the rounds. But as they say, there's no smoke without fire, reports of them dating each other soon gained momentum. Though both the actors denied dating each other, gossip-mills continue to churn out stories about their proximity. It was also reported that the reason behind their relationship being a secret is that they belong to different religions. And Anas' confession that he can never marry an actress makes their relationship more complicated. We sure do hope that they find a middle ground and come out in the open about their relationship. 
yeah saw this days back... and I'm sure he has his own reasons for not doing so.. but i honestly wont ever get the point of hiding it when its so damn obviousErmmErmm whatever happened to jab pyaar kiya to darna kya??ConfusedLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged

http://fun.diply.com/auntyacid/15-kids-who-were-asked-about-marriage/72527/2
 really smart & funny answers by kids.ROFLROFLROFL

this is the bestROFLROFLROFL

What Would You Do On A First Date That Was Turning Sour?

"I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns." - Craig, age 9
ROFLROFLROFL

.SA.

Go to top