Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

she was God's way of showing love is blind🤣🤣 but yes, this dude really is a namuna🥱🥱🥱

good one. 🤣🤣🤣
.SA. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Symphony-

happy ew year guys!!😳😳

Happy new year Tanu. 🤗🤗
.SA. thumbnail

YHM Shagun cries in front of Adi about how she lost everything in life coz of Ishu.. Adi gets mad at Ishu for being Cinderella's step sister in his happy life and Ishu sobs..🥱🥱

honestly is it a rule then when one Balaji show goes bad, all the others follow suit??🥱🥱

yeah i saw that scene while surfing, he was saying aapko sharm nahi aati ,blah,blah,blah...🥱🥱🥱
.SA. thumbnail

on that, caught the pre cap of MATH,Amba kicking Ishaani out of the house🥱🥱 and when i say kicking i mean literally kicking by throwing her against walls and pillars and all..🥱 honestly what is with Ekta sudden love for physical abuse with this show🤢🤢 the pre cap looked disgusting🤢 the way she was throwing her around🤢🤢 wonder who'll come to her rescue Kal since everyone has turned their back on her🤓 if she had even a little bit of self respect, she'd just leave, but ALAS, she's Ekta's heroine and self respect shabd is missing from their dictionaries so🥱🥱

where is falguni ,while all this crap is going on?? why is'nt she defending her daughter??😕🥱
.SA. thumbnail

on a happier note, i love the colour of Ishaani's saree in the precap. its one of my most fav shades of blue😊

at 0:28, not able to take SS🤔
yes, the show is just this bad now that i have to resort to looking at what they're wearing instead😆

sheesh !!!🤢🤢 the way that female was screeching !!!🤢🤢🥱
.SA. thumbnail

Siddharth Shukla out of Balika Vadhu

Hunk Siddharth Shukla, who recently hit headlines for getting caught in a drunk and drive case, has moved out of Colors' show Balika Vadhu (Sphere Origins).

The serial gave Shukla fame and he was associated with the project for almost three years.

Shukla's character Shiv's track will see a logical end with him dying and his wife giving birth to twins.

In a media report, Shukla was quoted and he confirmed the development and said that the exit was amicable and on mutual consent.

Oh wow!!! 😲😲

what will they show now ?? anandi marrying for a third time?? its high time curtains are drawn on this show too.😆😆

Edited by .SA. - 9 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .SA.

exactly !!! they don't know when to quit.🥱🥱
start out with something ,then ruin it completely by the time they are done.🥱🥱

exactly🥱🥱🥱 all shows are left as nothing but a mere shadow of what they started off as with every relationship, every character, every story ruined🥱🥱🥱
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 it must be fun , throwing that in  their faces . 🤣🤣🤣

it is😈🤣🤣 they're forever making fun of my K soaps, its the only time I'm able to get revenge😈🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

turns out he was'nt nakul , just someone impersonating him by wearing his face mask .
where in the hell do they get facemasks that look exactly like the real face??😕😕😕
i would love to buy one too , may be of Madhubala 🤔 ( old heroine not DD.😆😆)

from a factory called "anything is possible in daily soaps"😆😆 and lolz i know you hate DD as much as i do😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

yeah i saw that scene while surfing, he was saying aapko sharm nahi aati ,blah,blah,blah...🥱🥱🥱

and today he was telling her a story about a happy family till evil step mum came into the picture🥱🥱🥱 honestly, watching a 11 year old plot and plan is so sick🤢🤢🤢