Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 119)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

LOLz at the emoROFLROFLROFL this is just it with her shows, no point banging your heads coz your heads will break but her shows wont changeSleepySleepy looking at the direction they're moving in, even him SAYING sorry seems far fetchedLOLLOLLOL looks so much more the say mushy mushy dialogues and get girl to pighalofy type of a scene from the precapDeadDeadDead
you are right. maiyya is never gonna come out of stone age thinking.DeadDead
she has proved it scores of times.SleepySleepy then why go to town saying they are gonna show women empowerment??CensoredAngryAngry
ishaani has done everything but put RV on a pedestal & do his pooja , pati parmeshwar indeed. SleepyDeadAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged

MATH: The entire clan leaves for the diamond conference.. Chirag too comes there and again taunts Ranveer over the pictures.. Ritika and Sharman patch up (STILL dont think they'll get together TBH, she's 200% going to be Ishaani's saut in the futureLOL).. Baa insults Amba (these oldies and their never ending bitch fight will never endSleepySleepyLOL) Chirag wins the tender and is overjoyed.. As he's about to go up and get it, a video of his starts playing in which he's admitting to the fact that he bribed the people on the committee to get the tender.. As it turns out the random girl he was roaming around with, was sent by Ranveer to get him to confess.. Chirag gets furious over the same and dramatically declares that Ishaani has an EMA with him and that he has proof of it too.. Just as he's about to show it to everyone, Ranveer gives him a tight slap.. 
how lame !!!SleepySleepy
how does declaring that get him the lost tender??DeadDead
all it would do is malign ishaani's reputation. AngryAngry really !!! i know there are ppl in real world who would do so , but is it necessary to show every evil & bad deed in an *entertainment show*CensoredDead

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged

DABH: Sandhya has given her kidney to Bhabho which has ticked off her brother to no extents.. He has sent the entire family off to holiday so Sandhya can get some rest.. On the other hand Bhabho and Bhabho hubbyLOL have broken their relationship with their other three kids.. Both sons coz they transferred the house onto their name when Bhabho was in hospital by taking her fingerprint, and Chavi coz she made her husband fight with his mother and all.. Sandya is hiding about giving her kidney for whatever reasonErmmLOL 
no more *hum saath saath hai* for the mithaiwalas ??Evil SmileEvil SmileROFL
@ bold she is the mahaan lead of mahaan show , wife of a mahaan mithaiwala.so of course how can mere mortals like you & i understand why she is hiding the fact??SleepySleepy

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged

waise watched SC vs SV today after ages and you wont believe what they showedROFLROFLROFL this underground bug gets exposed to nitrogen due to which it grows to 15 ft in length and to get rid of it, they spray pepsi on itROFLROFLROFL mum and i just died laughingROFLROFLROFL
you are kidding me!!! ROFLROFLROFL 
now pepsi can add that to their credentials * kills under ground mutant bugs instantly * 
i bet that will help them sell more bottles. ROFLROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged

on that, watched SI the other day too.. This hubby comes home and his wife starts acting very distant with him which obviously upsets him a lot.. she then goes around claiming that shes Mrs Khan (removes her mangaltsutra and sindoor coz of the same) which leaves him baffled since he thinks she's having an EMA with his friend Shoaib Khan.. He then catches her skyping Mr Khan one night and when he tries to see who it is, she hits him on the head with her laptop and tells him no one is allowed to come between her and Mr Khan.. you know who Mr Khan was twinnie?? SalmanStern SmileROFLROFL it was such a serious episode and all showing how obsessed people can get over celebs since she tries killing him and everything coz of the same, but it was hard to keep a straight faceEmbarrassedROFLROFL
yikes !!! ROFLROFLROFL i totally get why it must be hard. ROFLROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
TC says the dulha worked in MJHT ConfusedConfused i don't  remember him . do you ?ConfusedConfused

Actor Amit A Jain gets married

amit jain

Edited by .SA. - 16 February 2015 at 5:04am

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Sumit Vats disappointed' with the sudden closure of Big Magic's Ajab Gajab...

SleepySleepy

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

we were crazy just for MN Twinnie. ROFLROFLROFL there must have been some ahem-ahem scenes in other shows too , but they did not make us do all those crazy things that we did for MN.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. i don't think you or for that matter i watched the *famous * BALH scene .WinkTongue leave aside other shows just remember how we reacted to *roshani se* in MJHT.Evil Smile ROFLROFL so you cannot say that age made us go into besharm mode.ROFLROFLROFL

yeah they were a one in a lifetime thingSmileSmile and i have seen thatEmbarrassedROFLROFL but i just found it vulgar TBH..LOL waaayyy too much details and allDeadDead eeekkk how can i forgetROFLROFLROFL we would post the pics here and cringe togetherROFLROFL

.SA.

Go to top