Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 118)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
DABH: Sandhya has given her kidney to Bhabho which has ticked off her brother to no extents.. He has sent the entire family off to holiday so Sandhya can get some rest.. On the other hand Bhabho and Bhabho hubbyLOL have broken their relationship with their other three kids.. Both sons coz they transferred the house onto their name when Bhabho was in hospital by taking her fingerprint, and Chavi coz she made her husband fight with his mother and all.. Sandya is hiding about giving her kidney for whatever reasonErmmLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
on a random note, Deepika has lost CRAZY amounts of weight from the start of the show... wonder how she did itErmmLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
waise watched SC vs SV today after ages and you wont believe what they showedROFLROFLROFL this underground bug gets exposed to nitrogen due to which it grows to 15 ft in length and to get rid of it, they spray pepsi on itROFLROFLROFL mum and i just died laughingROFLROFLROFL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
on that, watched SI the other day too.. This hubby comes home and his wife starts acting very distant with him which obviously upsets him a lot.. she then goes around claiming that shes Mrs Khan (removes her mangaltsutra and sindoor coz of the same) which leaves him baffled since he thinks she's having an EMA with his friend Shoaib Khan.. He then catches her skyping Mr Khan one night and when he tries to see who it is, she hits him on the head with her laptop and tells him no one is allowed to come between her and Mr Khan.. you know who Mr Khan was twinnie?? SalmanStern SmileROFLROFL it was such a serious episode and all showing how obsessed people can get over celebs since she tries killing him and everything coz of the same, but it was hard to keep a straight faceEmbarrassedROFLROFL

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 16 February 2015 at 1:35am

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

Originally posted by .SA.

its only MN & their PBM & sajda that made us crazy . we did all sorts of crazy things for them ,watching it a million times, zooming in & all. ROFLROFLROFL any other couple & we go eeewww...

ROFLROFLROFL

yeah back then the age was such where you enjoy such things... now like you said, this is so much more us
ROFLROFLROFL
and lolz we were crazy back thenROFLROFLROFL used to post pics and inspect from every angleROFLROFLROFL
we were crazy just for MN Twinnie. ROFLROFLROFL there must have been some ahem-ahem scenes in other shows too , but they did not make us do all those crazy things that we did for MN.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. i don't think you or for that matter i watched the *famous * BALH scene .WinkTongue leave aside other shows just remember how we reacted to *roshani se* in MJHT.Evil Smile ROFLROFL so you cannot say that age made us go into besharm mode.ROFLROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged

oh wow twinnie you dont know their kids eitherShockedLOL not even the main onesShockedLOL i know everyone in the first two generations for the third even i was allLOL like i said the other day, tried the 3rd gen and was constantly going wait, you werent married pre leap, you were infertile pre leap, you were in jail, you were single, where'd the kids come fromROFLROFL
what can i say ?? i am total ignoramus when it comes to maiyya shows.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i just know karan was mandira-mihir's son but was totally devoted to tulsi.SleepySleepy
came to know about prem being prerna's son from you & that stick breaking pitai video you posted.ROFLROFLROFL

@ bold !!! thats so freaking hilarious. ROFLROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged

how true is thisROFLROFLROFL if the bahu is shareef saas is evil and if the saas is shareef bahu is evilROFLROFLROFL its like i always say, how will they waste 200+ episodes on the saas bahu drama if they both are niceEvil SmileROFLROFL
exactly !!!LOLLOLLOL
they had mostly sane in-laws in SGP but had to make shruti go cuckoo towards the end. ROFLROFLROFL that proves the point that nice saas-bahu duo are impossible to find in DSs. LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged

it is isn't itSmileSmile
i like coconut type of guys bestLOL hard for the outside, soft from the insideSmile those who have a hard exterior, but when its needed, their soft side comes to the forefrontSmileSmile
yeah those people were cookoos of a new levelDeadLOLLOL
yes & our Mayank is forerunner in that department.  Day DreamingDay Dreaming 
his fight scene with goons in the ahmedabad track is perfect  example. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Zehnaseeb

Go to top