Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 117)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

true !!! i just know the leads in most of maiyya shows. mention the kids or any other character & i am stumped.

oh wow twinnie you dont know their kids eitherShockedLOL not even the main onesShockedLOL i know everyone in the first two generations for the third even i was allLOL like i said the other day, tried the 3rd gen and was constantly going wait, you werent married pre leap, you were infertile pre leap, you were in jail, you were single, where'd the kids come fromROFLROFL

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 15 February 2015 at 4:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

he is absolutely right . saas wants to steal bahu's khushiness & if by fluke saasumaa is shareef then the bahu is daaku rani chambalwali to make saasumaa's life hell. 
ROFLROFLROFL
how true is thisROFLROFLROFL if the bahu is shareef saas is evil and if the saas is shareef bahu is evilROFLROFLROFL its like i always say, how will they waste 200+ episodes on the saas bahu drama if they both are niceEvil SmileROFLROFL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

awww... how cute !!!SmileSmile
yes !!! they are . macho arrogance is attractive in small doses . if it exceeds it gets on my nerves.SleepySleepy
yes you did tell me about that IPK forum thing.DeadDead
it is isn't itSmileSmile
i like coconut type of guys bestLOL hard for the outside, soft from the insideSmile those who have a hard exterior, but when its needed, their soft side comes to the forefrontSmileSmile
yeah those people were cookoos of a new levelDeadLOLLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

yes, these types of torture is more lethal though there are no visible bruises caused by it, but  it slowly & surely erodes  one's self confidence & self esteem .OuchOuch
how true is thisOuch this type of abuse does loads more damage then physical one, since its like you said, though there are no visible bruises, it hits you right in the heartOuchOuch

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

seriously ?? its ending ?? wow!!!
must be a record of some sort that it did not stretch endlessly.LOLLOL
the ratings are really really low if im not wrong hence Sony has no reason to let it stretch endlesslyLOLLOLLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

yes  even AR's showers could not save it. ROFLROFL
even AB & dhanush's shamitabh appears to be a damp squib.LOLLOL
ewww like such things would ever help a movieDeadROFLROFL
yeah i heard about that one as well, didnt do all that wellLOLLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

exactly that's the only problem. we are not mahaan leads of DS , so we can't let go of things so easily. just yesterday we said that RV has gone far beyond the limit now & a sorry will not mend things , and look thats what going to happen .
LOLz at the emoROFLROFLROFL this is just it with her shows, no point banging your heads coz your heads will break but her shows wont changeSleepySleepy looking at the direction they're moving in, even him SAYING sorry seems far fetchedLOLLOLLOL looks so much more the say mushy mushy dialogues and get girl to pighalofy type of a scene from the precapDeadDeadDead

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
MATH: The entire clan leaves for the diamond conference.. Chirag too comes there and again taunts Ranveer over the pictures.. Ritika and Sharman patch up (STILL dont think they'll get together TBH, she's 200% going to be Ishaani's saut in the futureLOL).. Baa insults Amba (these oldies and their never ending bitch fight will never endSleepySleepyLOL) Chirag wins the tender and is overjoyed.. As he's about to go up and get it, a video of his starts playing in which he's admitting to the fact that he bribed the people on the committee to get the tender.. As it turns out the random girl he was roaming around with, was sent by Ranveer to get him to confess.. Chirag gets furious over the same and dramatically declares that Ishaani has an EMA with him and that he has proof of it too.. Just as he's about to show it to everyone, Ranveer gives him a tight slap.. 

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 14 February 2015 at 10:00pm

.SA.

Go to top