Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 116)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

Ditto on this oneLOL twinnie will be left doing this only trying to figure out kaun kiska beta/beti, kiska kiske saath affair, kaun vamp, kaun good etc etcROFLROFLROFL 
true !!! i just know the leads in most of maiyya shows.  mention the kids or any other character & i am stumped.

Edited by .SA. - 14 February 2015 at 12:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SA.

hmmm... so tell me is sarcasm in safdar family's genes or is it acquired after being subjected to kekta maiyya's shows??ROFLROFLROFL
the latterROFLROFLROFL my little brother and dad dont have a sarcastic sense of humour since they haven't been exposed to said showsApproveROFLROFL 
but that aside, my little brother does define all Indian shows about a saas who wants to steal her bahu's khushinessROFLROFLROFL sad thing is, i cant even argueOuchROFLROFL
he is absolutely right . saas wants to steal bahu's khushiness & if by fluke saasumaa is shareef then the bahu is daaku rani chambalwali to make saasumaa's life hell. 
ROFLROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged

for you and me Nazar ke liye chashmaApproveROFLROFL And no, he looked like a lalluLOLLOL
how true is thisDeadDeadDead nowadays people are gaga over manhandling abusing idiotsDeadDeadDead i told you na the ones on IPK forum who wished they were being abused in Khushi's placeDeadDeadDead
awww... how cute !!!SmileSmile
yes !!! they are . macho arrogance is attractive in small doses . if it exceeds it gets on my nerves.SleepySleepy
yes you did tell me about that IPK forum thing.DeadDead

Edited by .SA. - 14 February 2015 at 12:38am

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Exactly, there are more forms of abuse too other then physical. like mental, emotional verbal etc etc which they've done to her many a timesDeadDeadDead and on that, they've physically abused her too, just not to extreme extremes but regardless..Sleepy exactly, the title of the show is irony in itselfLOLLOL
yeah i know where this is coming fromDeadDeadDead girls are weird like that, prefer going after guys who they know will break their hearts over the good onesSleepySleepySleepy my mum's cousin did the sameSleepySleepy married a daaku more or lessErmmLOL
yes, these types of torture is more lethal though there are no visible bruises caused by it, but  it slowly & surely erodes  one's self confidence & self esteem .OuchOuch

Edited by .SA. - 14 February 2015 at 1:12am

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged

its shutting shop.. they're clearly near the end.. as it turns out Zeenat is the killerSleepySleepySleepy honestly to justify Arzoo and Sahir's lust for each other, unnecessarily turned the poor girl into a murderer despite the fact that she was the one who was wronged here since her husband got remarried whilst she was half deadDeadDeadDead
seriously ?? its ending ?? wow!!!
must be a record of some sort that it did not stretch endlessly.LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged

yeah that really is too longEmbarrassedROFLROFL but yes, it was a good read regardless of that.. people were expecting a LOT from this film, looks like its a dudLOLLOLLOL
yes  even AR's showers could not save it. ROFLROFL
even AB & dhanush's shamitabh appears to be a damp squib.LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 1:06am | IP Logged

on that note, they patched up according to spoilersErmmErmm on one hand its nice to see that Ekta has matured past that stage of a couple having one fight and divorcing, on the other, how Ishaani forgave him is beyond me But then again, what do i know, I'm not mahaanSleepyLOL
exactly that's the only problem. we are not mahaan leads of DS , so we can't let go of things so easily. just yesterday we said that RV has gone far beyond the limit now & a sorry will not mend things , and look thats what going to happen .

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

its only MN & their PBM & sajda that made us crazy . we did all sorts of crazy things for them ,watching it a million times, zooming in & all. ROFLROFLROFL any other couple & we go eeewww...

ROFLROFLROFL

yeah back then the age was such where you enjoy such things... now like you said, this is so much more us
ROFLROFLROFL
and lolz we were crazy back thenROFLROFLROFL used to post pics and inspect from every angleROFLROFLROFL

.SA.

Go to top