Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 110)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

Originally posted by .SA.

behnaaa... HugHug  hamare khayalat kitne milte julte hain.WinkLOLLOL
behnaHugHug you just need to start appreciating maiyya's never ending K soaps and we'll be on the same page about everythingApproveROFLROFL
HugHug like that's going to ever happen. Stern SmileStern Smile
i would hv to take another janam to appreciate maiyya's shows. ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged

dont credit me for that, credit maiyya she's been showing the same thing for 15 years nowStern SmileLOL i mean my older brother can come up with these thats how repetitive they areROFLROFLROFL i told you na when Ishaani and Ranveer got married he was all, she (Ri) doesn't have to be sad, she'll be one of his 50 wives before it endsROFLROFL and she (Ishaani) doesn't have to be sad about that (RR) either coz he'll keep lusting after her onlyROFLROFLROFL

@ bold  Oh wow!!! thats good one ROFLROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged

yeah people's taste is changing at rapid speed no??LOLLOL find manhandling psycho's hawwttt tooDeadDead 
HugHug for being like me in this sense who gags watching it rather then drooling over itDeadDead 
exactly he's being such a MCP right now in this senseDeadDead like i said, has problems with Ishaani's past when he's bringing his past into their present and futureDeadDeadDead he should get married to her for all everyone cares, ishaani deserves SOOO much betterSleepySleepySleepy
arre if he is a good looking enough they go for a murderer too. remember i told you they were pairing up Pakhi in kali to her bro's murderer.DeadDead that one was the limit.ShockedShocked when he crowded her in ,they did not see anything threatening in it (while it seriously creeped me out ) they were looking for chemistry there. for crying out loud !!!DeadDead

Edited by .SA. - 12 February 2015 at 4:06am

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged

speaking of that, cant even express how shocking i find it whenever people say Ishaani is getting what she deserves..SleepySleepy honestly who DESERVES to get abused??ConfusedConfused cookoo, thats what such people areDeadDead
are they for real ???ConfusedConfused
ishaani has paid for her stupidity million times over. how can they condone what RV's doing ???DeadDead just because he is good looking does it give him automatic licence to be a jerk ??DeadDead

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged

oh if thats the story she definitely will. guessing thats how he'll become an alcoholicLOLLOL shame, they looked kinda cute together in the promoOuchOuchOuch yeah i read it on wiki.. was thinking its this only but wasn't sure.. but i guess this only is the story...LOLLOLLOL 

yeah it may be. i read somewhere that a show based on daddy is coming up. mahima makwana the girl who played rachna in SSLK is roped in to play the daughter.

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SA.

wow !!! ShockedShocked
that are lot of sad songs .LOLLOLLOL
but have no sympathy for the jerk. want ishaani to dump him ASAP , dust her hands & walk away.
My behnaHugHugLOL nor do iLOL want her to do this more or lessApproveROFLROFL they've taken his character past that stage where he can say sorry and it'll all be okay..
ROFLROFLROFL again cute emo. Thumbs UpLOLLOL
yes he has gone too far now. entering into creepy psycho territory from what you told me.

Edited by .SA. - 12 February 2015 at 4:13am

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged

on that note have you heard Jo Bheji Thi Dua??Smile the song's beautifulHeartHeart 
yes it is . SmileSmile

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Bitch fightROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL 

Fight between RV and Chirag in Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi!

Balaji Telefilms' popular show Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi on Colors is captivating the attention of viewers with each passing episode. 

As per the ongoing episodes, Ishani's (Radhika Madan) birthday preparations are going on in full swing, while on the other hand Sharman doubts over Ritika for having an affair with RV.

Well, drama awaits for viewers in its upcoming episode- 

Our source informs us, "Chirag (Ravjeet Singh) will don a Gujrati attire by wearing a Pagdi and will reach at RV's place. He will blackmail him for leaving the contract or else he will expose the photographs of Ishani in front of entire family. This will make RV furious and in the fit of rage, he will raise his hand on Chirag and throw him out of his house." 

Well, this is surely an interesting episode to watch!

To know more keep reading this updates!

SleepySleepy

Zehnaseeb

Go to top