Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 109)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

if its really based on daddy she may. ErmmErmm i watched it in bits & pieces as usual. 
in it he becomes alcoholic & the daughter is raised by his in-laws who keep her away from the father , telling her how bad he is n all. 
when the girl grows up she defies her grandparents & goes in search of her father & how they bond is the story of the movie.
oh if thats the story she definitely will. guessing thats how he'll become an alcoholicLOLLOL shame, they looked kinda cute together in the promoOuchOuchOuch yeah i read it on wiki.. was thinking its this only but wasn't sure.. but i guess this only is the story...LOLLOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

it will work only if she really walks away without turning back. 
but maiyya will not let it happen , she will add insult to the injury, showing her suffering while amba will gloat ..DeadDead
if only she walked away without ever looking back in her life, but she obviously wontDeadDeadDead they'll drag her leaving for all eternity after which she'll be back in his life sooner or laterDeadDeadDead

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

wow !!! ShockedShocked
that are lot of sad songs .LOLLOLLOL
but have no sympathy for the jerk. want ishaani to dump him ASAP , dust her hands & walk away.
My behnaHugHugLOL nor do iLOL want her to do this more or lessApproveROFLROFL they've taken his character past that stage where he can say sorry and it'll all be okay..

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 11 February 2015 at 5:10pm
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
on that note have you heard Jo Bheji Thi Dua??Smile the song's beautifulHeartHeart 

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

Bitch fightROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL 

Fight between RV and Chirag in Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi!

Balaji Telefilms' popular show Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi on Colors is captivating the attention of viewers with each passing episode. 

As per the ongoing episodes, Ishani's (Radhika Madan) birthday preparations are going on in full swing, while on the other hand Sharman doubts over Ritika for having an affair with RV.

Well, drama awaits for viewers in its upcoming episode- 

Our source informs us, "Chirag (Ravjeet Singh) will don a Gujrati attire by wearing a Pagdi and will reach at RV's place. He will blackmail him for leaving the contract or else he will expose the photographs of Ishani in front of entire family. This will make RV furious and in the fit of rage, he will raise his hand on Chirag and throw him out of his house." 

Well, this is surely an interesting episode to watch!

To know more keep reading this updates!

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 11 February 2015 at 5:01pm
.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

ppl find that too prudish these days . they want everything more .WinkROFLROFL mehhh, give me a censored scene any day over the detailsApproveROFLROFL its like Di and i always say, dont need to know where they touched, how they touched and allROFLROFLROFL
@bold ROFLROFLROFL hilarious. these days that is what you are likely to find instead of screen fading & flowers touching of good old days.

until he got splitting angry & unreasonable with it , his saduness was cute.TongueLOL agree.. it was only when he was really really angry did he go OTT, otherwise his saduness was cuteHeart matched Nupur's madnessHeartLOL yes. remember how he banged his head on a tree during ahemadabad  track. LOLLOL
when Nupur asks him to share the bhutta ,he is all *main jhuta nahi khata* & then *agar rajkumari ki sari ichchayein poori ho gayi ho , to hum chalein.* LOLLOL lolz of course i doLOL they were at their best in the jungle episodesHeartLOL their sarcasm and nok jhok was a riotLOLyou remember his tum duniya ki aakhri ladki and allROFLROFLROFL and the other one where she was all samosa ka naam mat lo, samose ka naam sunte hi mere mooh mein paani aa jaata hai aur jab mujhe samosa nahin milta toh main aur chirchiri ho jaati hoon to which he replied, aur abhi kya kam ho???ROFLROFLROFL
duniya ki aakhri ladki was epic.ROFLROFLROFL
even when he was mad @ Nupur for thinking the worst he could not complete the sentence & ended with whatever & our darling Nupur took offence to that too. ROFLROFLROFL lolz that was epicROFLROFLROFL she was first offended that he thought such a thing for her, then offended that he didn't think such a thing for herROFLROFLROFL Nupur was just the funniest everROFLROFL on a different note, was watching DHKMN and realized how similar both stories are..Smile never really remembered the fact that MJHT i.e. MN are inspired from those two despite having seen it many a times before..LOLLOL
wow !!! DHKMN & MN??? did not look at it that way either. ErmmErmm
 yes whenever anyone made any post saying they don't get along , that person was blasted left,right & center. LOLLOL yes ,agreed that magic was once in a life time which can never be recreated.Day DreamingDay Dreaming  lolz i remember thatLOL even when Hazra went and came back and said the same, people went all crazy on her for lying and allLOL poor thing.OuchLOL exactly they were special hence its better to keep both separate onlySmileSmile yeah , poor thing had to apologise even when she was telling the truth.yeah that was definitely our badOuchLOL 
yes poor girl yaar, she was trying to save us some heartache & look how we treated her.Ouch exactly, if we believed it then only, none of this would've happenedOuchOuch but that aside, feel more bad for the way she was treated then anything else..OuchOuch we toh didn't say much coz we're good girlsLOL but others pounced on herOuchOuch
yes, true . we were not directly involved in the bashing. but i know how it feels to be bashed. i had predicted that they are gonna bump off Nupur & boy !!! you won't believe the bashing i got from nupurians. OuchBroken Heart

Edited by .SA. - 12 February 2015 at 3:48am

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL
yeah the show was epicROFLROFL i still remember another one too which isn't on here..
Hansa: Praful murder matlab??
Praful: Murder Hansa.. Woh mera gujrati dost jab apne maa baap se mil wata hai toh woh kya kehta hai, meet my father and my murder.. Murder
ROFLROFLROFL
eee... mother & murder ??? lucky praful had just babuji & not baa otherwise she'd have shown him a murder. ROFLROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged

yeah she was awesome in that senseLOL there was another one too where Aryan and her get into a huge fight coz she got a job (he wanted her to sit and home and cook and cleanLOL) and he was yelling at her for doing so without his permission since he's her pati and all, she replied with jaanti hoon, jaanti ho main tumhaari patni hoon, aur patni hone ka kaun sa farz nahin nibhaya maine, lekin tum ye mat bhoolo ke tumhaare patni hone se pehle main ek insaan hoon, main bhi jeena chahti hoon kuch karna chahti hoon, ab kya saans lene ke liye bhi tumhaare ijaazat leni paregi mujhe.
I was all props Shruti props, you tell himLOLLOLLOL
exactly, this would be their reaction to the same
ROFLROFLROFL i guess its a generation to generation thing too, coz they've grown up hearing different things and believing different beliefs and all so...
ROFLROFLROFL cute emo . have bookmarked it too. LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

Go to top