Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 107)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

Originally posted by .SA.

OMGGG... ROFLROFLROFL reading this was so much fun. ROFLROFLROFL
thanks for posting it. HugHug
i know these are hilariousROFLROFLROFL and the whole family's expression to his englishROFLROFL still remember in one episode someone says 10-20 sentences in English and Hansa was all Praful... cue Jayshree, chalo bhai sab ghar chalo, kal aanaROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Exactly putting up with everyone's crap isn't good sanskaar'sSleepy its called being a doormat who keeps her mouth shut even when people are insulting herSleepySleepySleepy
yeah but Shruti wasn't the lead she was the parallel leadLOL and parallel leads are allowed to talk back, hit back, walk out of a bad marriage etc etcLOLLOL
i still remember she had once said when the whole family was crying over her divorce; Aryan jaise insaan ke saath zindagi katne se toh main akele hi achi hoon..
will the likes of PPT, Ishaani Ishita, Pragya and all the other long line of DS lead doormats say such a thing? NoLOL for them holding on no matter how crappy they treat you is wuwPinchLOL

bravo shruti!!!ClapClap
nope if they ever say something for their pati-parmeshwar all their audience will get heart attack.LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

i was going to say the exact sameEvil SmileROFLROFL can guarantee 90% of them just do it to prove how "unique" their liking and taste is compared to others. doubt most of them genuinely like such boring sleep inducing moviesLOLLOL
ExactlyROFLROFL frowning down upon what others consider good is how they prove their intelligenceTongueROFLROFL
behnaaa... HugHug  hamare khayalat kitne milte julte hain.WinkLOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

yeah i edited it since the episodes were taking another turn, thinking it wont happen, but clearly notROFLROFLROFL can see it panning outPinchLOL Ishaani waise bhi thinks she's pushed Ranveer so far away that he's gone straight into Ritika's arms, only  a matter of time before she leaves from there going all you'll be happier without me so ta-ta bye bye. Sharman will then dump her since he too thinks the same, then Ranveer will get married to her to save her from the embarrassment of her marriage breaking for the 2nd time.. followed by leap and all the usual K soap crapSleepySleepySleepy sad thing is, she gets like the most adorable kid artists post leaps which cant happen hereOuchLOL like i said, Ishaani should just adopt..LOLLOL
ShockedShocked you can give maiyya cvz run for their money. 
its almost creepy how you comeup with tracks they are gonna show.LOLLOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

it just went on air yesterday i thinkErmmErmm
people are going gaga over it and i hated itPinchPinch like i said, Ranveer was behaving like an obsessed psycho viz a viz SRK Darr ishtyle,LOLLOL and Ishaani is once AGAIN putting up with all his crap (the fact that he threw that shelf on her hand, even if accidentally) just coz he said he loves herDeadDeadDead
this, this is exactly itPinchDead who will he throw around and abuse if Ishaani leavesDeadDeadDead 
then that pyaar was in NarniaApproveLOLLOL but truly, love comes and goes according to convenienceSleepySleepy jab mood hua abuse kiya, jab mood hua say you still love her and hold her backSleepySleepySleepy
lolz MCP is exactly what everyone calls him nowadaysTongueTongue one who's all offended with Ishaani's relationship with Chirag (which ended AGES back) and is turning to Ritika for all his problemsSleepySleepy 
@bold  no accounting for ppl's taste , is there ?? Sad Nope emoticon (Sad Emoticons)Sad Nope emoticon (Sad Emoticons)
since when psychotic manhandling became hot ??ConfusedConfused
 why go crying to ritika for every single thing?? 
if you are so freaking clever that you became rich with in 2 lousy years , surely you can solve your own problems , without boohoohooing to ritika every damn time. SleepySleepySleepy
and if you need her so much why dump her in the first place.SleepySleepy

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Tanveer to die; Amrapali Gupta to return as Tanveer's daughter in Zee TV's Qubool Hai

did God say that He would smite the CVz if they write something original ???ConfusedConfused

this must be the only reason that they keep writing same old ,same old ,hai na??SleepySleepy

ROFLROFLROFL most probably he didROFLROFL and aren't Sanam Seher already Zoya's humshakals?? Why repeat the exact same storySleepySleepySleepy
beats me.SleepySleepy

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

saw promo of new show starring ram kapoor & gurdeep kohli , on sony called 
*dil ki baatein, dil hi jaane* title sounds like its from maiyya factory.
gurdeep is shown suffering from cancer in it. Ouch
its not hers.. i doubt she'll ever work with him again after he bailed out of BALH like thatLOLLOLLOL 
eeekkk what a depressing storyOuchOuchOuch will she die??Shocked have you seen the movie its based off of?? Daddy or something??Ermm

if its really based on daddy she may. ErmmErmm i watched it in bits & pieces as usual. 
in it he becomes alcoholic & the daughter is raised by his in-laws who keep her away from the father , telling her how bad he is n all. 
when the girl grows up she defies her grandparents & goes in search of her father & how they bond is the story of the movie.

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

MATH: Ranveer decides to give their relationship another chance but before he can say anything, Ishaani starts MU his with Ritika and decides to leave from there so he can be happy with her.. (this was just so wowing that i dont even have wordsStern SmileLOL)
it will work only if she really walks away without turning back. 
but maiyya will not let it happen , she will add insult to the injury, showing her suffering while amba will gloat ..DeadDead

Zehnaseeb

Go to top