Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 104)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

Originally posted by .SA.

yeah read this in TOI.
here's the pic ,shreya tweeted.
Shreya Ghoshal tweeted this picture with her husband Shiladitya on Friday morning
shes such a pretty girl, why do they end up marrying such meehhh looking guysConfusedConfused is love that blind?? or is he richErmmROFL

Singer Shreya Ghoshal has married childhood sweetheart Shiladitya in an intimate wedding here. The 'Sunn Raha Hai' hitmaker tied the knot with the techie last night in a traditional Bengali wedding, which was attended by close friends and family members.

"Married the love of my life @shiladitya last night surrounded by our families and close frnds, exciting new life awaits," Ghoshal, 30, posted on Twitter along with a picture.

In the wedding photo, Ghoshal donned a red outfit with her forehead covered with vermilion (sindoor). Shiladitya, founder of Hipcask.com, wore a white attire.

he is founder of hipcask.com which is portal for wines, beers & food etc.LOLLOL

must be rich too. Ermm 

plus everyone is calling him her childhood sweetheart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged

acc to new promo, both your predictions for MATH are gonna come true Twinnie. Tongue LOLLOL
which one, the RRI one where she sees R in his arms?? or the new one with Ranveer going all psychotic and breaking her hand for the third timeErmmROFLROFL if its the former. yeah i saw it coming looonnnggg off soLOLLOL like i said, the overdose of RR and the way RI's relationship keep deteriorating is proof that they're heading towards the latter's divorce and the former's marriage soLOLLOL then yes, the good old; leap, meeting after leap, lusting for each other, Ritika turning evil, and all that other crapSleepySleepySleepy 
i saw the former and immediately thought Twinnie does it again. ROFLROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged

on that note, Ranveer ACTUALLY looked psychotic in the new promo, the bit where he was going all main tumse bohot pyaar karta hoon and everythingErmm there was something creepily obsessive about him there..ErmmErmm i guess Ishaani's love has made him lose his sanity as wellThumbs UpROFLROFL
i have'nt watched this one.LOLLOL
btw achanak se ye pyaar kaise jaag gaya ?? DeadDead if ishaani moves on ,she won't be around for him to punch, isliye ?? DeadDead
jab ishaani ko 24/7 torture kar rahe  the maa-beta tab ye pyaar kahan tha??DeadDead
useless show ka MCP lead.DeadDeadCensored

Edited by .SA. - 10 February 2015 at 4:14am

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Tanveer to die; Amrapali Gupta to return as Tanveer's daughter in Zee TV's Qubool Hai

Zee TV's popular show Qubool Hai (4 Lions Films) will see a lot of revelations, blood-shed and drama in the coming episodes...

Take a deep breath before you actually read the upcoming storyline here.

Reliable sources inform to us that Tanveer, the main antagonist of the show, played by Amrapali Gupta will soon breathe her last!!

Phew!! So does this mean there are happy times to come for Sanam, Sunehri (Surbhi Jyoti) and Aahil (Karanvir Bohra)?

Well, the answer is a big No'... as Tanveer's look-alike will soon appear to seek revenge...

Yes, you heard it right!!

In the upcoming episodes, Tanveer will decide to kill both Sanam and Sunehri and will sketch a fool-proof plan for it. However, destiny will play a dirty game as Tanveer will end up killing her own son Rehaan (Shehzaad Sheikh) in the process.

This will lead to yet another death game being played by Tanveer in order to kill Sanam. But even before this, Tanveer will get the shock of her life when she will get to know of her daughter being alive somewhere in Pakistan.

Insiders tell us, "Amrapali Gupta who has till now played the character of Tanveer to great aplomb will don a new avatar soon. With Tanveer dying, Amrapali will be back as her daughter who would be living in Pakistan."

did God say that He would smite the CVz if they write something original ???ConfusedConfused

this must be the only reason that they keep writing same old ,same old ,hai na??SleepySleepy

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged
saw promo of new show starring ram kapoor & gurdeep kohli , on sony called 
*dil ki baatein, dil hi jaane* title sounds like its from maiyya factory.
gurdeep is shown suffering from cancer in it. Ouch

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Nach Baliye season 7 (Star Plus) will be from the stables of Balaji Telefilms. The format has changed and this time the participating jodis would not only dance on stage but also get locked up for over two months under camera surveillance a la Bigg Boss.

Now, the hunt for the probable jodis are on and media has already reported about Vivian Dsena-Vahbiz Dorabjee, Jay Soni-Pooja Shah, Mrunal Jain-Sweety Jain and Mohit Sehgal-Sanaya Irani being approached.

We have further learned that Kishwer Merchantt-Suyyash Kumar, Rajat Tokas-Srishti Nayyar, Himanshoo Malhotra-Amruta Khanvilkar have also been approached for the show.

"Talks are on currently and soon a final decision will be taken," said a source.

SleepySleepy 

did'nt they supposedly drop the idea ??SleepySleepy

Edited by .SA. - 10 February 2015 at 4:37am

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Hussain is doing KKK. OuchOuch
i cannot watch that show , with its hideous stunts.OuchOuch all those insects, creepy crawlies & what not. 

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

yes i like Charlie Chaplin . he was too cute. LOLLOL ive never watched that one surprisingly.. was too young when it was on air, and by the time i was old enough to watch it, it ended.. arre he was a actor in silent films era. LOLLOL so even i watched reruns. they used to show dialogue boards in between the shots.LOLLOL dunno whether he did any talking movies or not. all i hv watched were silent & b/w. oopsiesEmbarrassedLOL i thought he was a year or two before i was bornLOL didn't know CC is that old nowShockedShocked but regardless, it left a very long lasting impactSmile 

yikes !!! 10 steps ahead ??? that's really too much to watch without cringing. plus watching on tv does not give you option of FFing it.LOLLOL exactly, thank the lords all shows air a good 10-12 hours later here so i already know whats going to happen, imagine watching such things live not knowing whats about to come upStern SmileLOL these days can't take chance of watching any show with family around. unless one is 100% sure there won't be anything cringeworthy in it. LOLLOL exactlySleepyLOL you never know what'll come up when, hence you have to constantly be on the lookoutStern SmileLOL and on that, everything nowadays has cringeworthy scenes.. still dont get why they have to SHOW people getting physical, whats wrong with the good old screen fading/roses coming together etc etc??LOL 
until he got splitting angry & unreasonable with it , his saduness was cute.TongueLOL agree.. it was only when he was really really angry did he go OTT, otherwise his saduness was cuteHeart matched Nupur's madnessHeartLOL yes. remember how he banged his head on a tree during ahemadabad  track. LOLLOL
when Nupur asks him to share the bhutta ,he is all *main jhuta nahi khata* & then *agar rajkumari ki sari ichchayein poori ho gayi ho , to hum chalein.* LOLLOL lolz of course i doLOL they were at their best in the jungle episodesHeartLOL their sarcasm and nok jhok was a riotLOLyou remember his tum duniya ki aakhri ladki and allROFLROFLROFL and the other one where she was all samosa ka naam mat lo, samose ka naam sunte hi mere mooh mein paani aa jaata hai aur jab mujhe samosa nahin milta toh main aur chirchiri ho jaati hoon to which he replied, aur abhi kya kam ho???ROFLROFLROFL
 yes whenever anyone made any post saying they don't get along , that person was blasted left,right & center. LOLLOL yes ,agreed that magic was once in a life time which can never be recreated.Day DreamingDay Dreaming  lolz i remember thatLOL even when Hazra went and came back and said the same, people went all crazy on her for lying and allLOL poor thing.OuchLOL exactly they were special hence its better to keep both separate onlySmileSmile yeah , poor thing had to apologise even when she was telling the truth.yeah that was definitely our badOuchLOL 

yes as she brings in those to sensationalize her show , she can't be trusted to handle the situation with sensitivity.DeadDead  you know what, its creepy just how much you're like my mumLOL she said the EXACT same thing today, that her shows do well coz of all these type of crappy things..LOLLOLLOL 
Thumbs UpApprove
 you too watched it kya??ROFLROFL or did you read the end somewhere??ROFLROFL like i said for Sonu, she probably saw his acting and ran offROFLROFLROFLnope i read the WUs. oh achaSmile i tried the first, his acting was too goodThumbs UpROFLROFL i like the girl though, shes cuteSmile the one playing Bulbul now in KKB..Smile 

.SA.

Go to top