Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... (Page 101)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
http://aun66-87.diply.com/auntyacid/15-parents-who-are-doing-it-right/55723

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
you may hv read, AB is not doing NAUC. Unhappy
they hv signed the APHG guy for it.

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

[QUOTE=Zehnaseeb]
 yeah i guess not... waise you like Charlie Chaplin?? yes i like Charlie Chaplin . he was too cute. LOLLOL ive never watched that one surprisingly.. was too young when it was on air, and by the time i was old enough to watch it, it ended.. 
 yeah i did didn't iROFLROFL i remember saying they need to start fighting again and tone down on all those sexually tensed scenesROFLROFLROFL and if they were just making goo-goo eyes at each other i would cringe yes, but wouldnt mind since goo-goo eyes are very common nowadays, they took it 10 steps aheadROFLROFLROFL 
yikes !!! 10 steps ahead ??? that's really too much to watch without cringing. plus watching on tv does not give you option of FFing it.LOLLOL exactly, thank the lords all shows air a good 10-12 hours later here so i already know whats going to happen, imagine watching such things live not knowing whats about to come upStern SmileLOL yep they truly wereHeartHeart they had one of the simplest stories out there, yet that was that one thing that made them stand outSmileSmile CP on this, his anger was yikesTongueROFL but he always kept in his limits, never manhandled or abused her unlike every other jerk out thereDeadDeadDead and his saduness was cuteHeartuntil he got splitting angry & unreasonable with it , his saduness was cute.TongueLOL agree.. it was only when he was really really angry did he go OTT, otherwise his saduness was cuteHeart matched Nupur's madnessHeartLOL 
 CP on this one.. yes it hurts seeing them not getting along with one another, but its beyond us since we cant force them and all hence its better to turn a blind eye to it instead.. yeah true that.. people kept saying it over and over again back then, (those who visited sets and all) and we refused to believe them.. had we done so, it wouldnt have hurt like that when it happenedLOLLOLLOL but either way, they cant take away the magic they had onscreenSmileSmileyes whenever anyone made any post saying they don't get along , that person was blasted left,right & center. LOLLOL yes ,agreed that magic was once in a life time which can never be recreated.Day DreamingDay Dreaming  lolz i remember thatLOL even when Hazra went and came back and said the same, people went all crazy on her for lying and allLOL poor thing.OuchLOL exactly they were special hence its better to keep both separate onlySmileSmile 
 yeah their relationship was so precious at the start when they were best friendsHeartHeart then she first made Ishaani lose her brains and half killed them, then Ranveer lose his and completely killed themOuchOuchOuch like you said, ALAS its Ekta, how can she keep away from sacrificing bahu's, evil in-laws, manhandling hubbies etc etcDeadDeadDead plus like you said, both the rape tracks which were handled in the most disgusting way possibleDeadDeadDeadyes as she brings in those to sensationalize her show , she can't be trusted to handle the situation with sensitivity.DeadDead  you know what, its creepy just how much you're like my mumLOL she said the EXACT same thing today, that her shows do well coz of all these type of crappy things..LOLLOLLOL  you too watched it kya??ROFLROFL or did you read the end somewhere??ROFLROFL like i said for Sonu, she probably saw his acting and ran offROFLROFLROFLnope i read the WUs. oh achaSmile i tried the first, his acting was too goodThumbs UpROFLROFL i like the girl though, shes cuteSmile the one playing Bulbul now in KKB..Smile ..

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 09 February 2015 at 10:54pm

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
for youROFLROFLROFL RIP englishROFLROFLROFL

DECIDE

Hansa : praful "decide" matlab ?

Praful : "decide" hansa ... Vo casettee player mein hum casettee nahi dalte usme hota hai na ... "a side" " "b side" ... Toa "c-side" ... "d- side" "> "decide"

AUTOMATICALLY

Hansa: Arre Praful, Automatically Matlab?
Praful : Hansa, Mein Batata Hu.
Dekho Jab Auto Me Jab Koi Ganji Baithi Ho To Use Kehte Hai
" AUTO ME TAKLI".

APRIL FOOL

Hansa: April Fool Kya Hota Hai?

Prafful: Babuji Mujhe Kaise Bulate Hai ...

Hansa : A PRAFUL

A PRAFUL

A PRAFUL

A PRAFUL

Achcha Wo APRIL FOOL.

INCREASE

Hansa: Praful Increase Matlab?
Praful: Increase Hansa, Increase!
Praful: Hamara Woh Istree Wala Dhobi Tumhari Saadi Ko Iron Karte Waqt Kya Kehta Hai?
Hansa: Kehta Hai Ke Bhabhi Ji, Yeh Crease To Main Nikal Doonga,
Lekin In Crease Ke Liye Mujhe Do Baar Istree Karni Padegi!
In Crease Ke Liye Do Baar . . .
Oho Increase! Samajh Gayi . .

MATURE

Hansa : mature matlab ????

Praful: jab apna mahesh...chori karte hue pakda gaya tha.. Tab usne kya kaha tha ?????

Hansa: usne kaha tha.. Mujhe chodd do.. "main chor nahi hoon"

Main chor ...main chor...mature...acha acha...

PERMIT

Hansa: Praful... Permit Matlab??

Praful: Permit Hansaaa

Wo Jalandhar Mein Mera Dost Rehta Hai Na,

Gurpreet.. Uski Biwi Ka Naam Kya Tha...?

Hansa: Gurpreet Ki Biwi..

Parmeet...

Acchha Parmeet... Permit!

CONFUSE

Hansa: Praful Confuse Matlab?
Praful: Confuse Hansaaa
Jab Humaare Ghar Pe Light Chali Jaati Hai To Kudkud-Kumar Babuji Kya Kehte Hain?
Hansa: Ae Babuji To Kehte Hain Ki
"Lo Fuse Ud Gaya
Ab Fuse Theek Kaun Karega? Kaun Fuse Theek Karega?
Kaun Fuse.
Acchha Confuse...Achhaa Acchha Confuse

ALPHABET

Hansa: praful alphabet matlab

Praful: alphabet hansa,local train mein safar karte hoye maasi jaise hi koi seat khali dekhti hai to wo apni beti alpha se kya kehti hai?

Hansa: alpha beth seat pe,alpha beth,acha toh yeh alphabet

ASSET

Hansa : prafulll "asset" matlab ???

Praful : asset hansaaa ...

Jab hum gaadi mein jaate hai and jab gaadi signal par rukti hai ... Taab vo bhikari log aa kar kya bolte hai ...

"aee seth... Thoda paisa do naa" ... "eee sethh ... " ... Asset ..

DEPEND

Hansa : yeh depend kya hota hai prafful??

Prafful : depend hansa... Wo swimming pool mein ek taraf to paani kam gehra hota hai, aur dusri side zyada gehra... Deep-end.. Depend

DOCTORATE

Hansa: Yeh Doctorate Matlab Prafful??

Prafful: Doctorate Hansa

Woh Apnai Padosi Dr. Bhatt Ki Wife Aur Woh Jab Lunch Time Mai Tumhe Milte Hai To Tum Kya Kehti Ho??

Hansa: Achha Who

Hello Mrs Bhatt.. Hello Dr

Majama Nai... Khana Kha K Jana Ho...

Prafful: Ha Tab Unki Wife Tumhe Kya Kehti Hai??

Hansa: Thanku Hansa Bhabhi... But Dr Already Ate... Dr Ate... Doctorate

TOURNAMENT

Hansa:- ae he he praful, tournament matlab

Praful:- tournament hansa!!! Ye jo tumne jhumke pehne hain, gehne pehne hain inko english me kya kehte hain, bolo bolo!!

Hansa:- aaa han han tournament, (hansa khush)

Melisa:-Arre use tournament nahi ornament kehte hain

Hansa:- are kuchh bhi mat bolll

Ek jhhumka " ornament

Do jhhumke " two ornament# #tournament

Ae praful!! Ye melisa ko bhi babuji ki tarah kuchh bhi nahi ataa

TECHNOLOGY

Hansa: Praful TECHNOLOGY Matlab..?

Praful: Technology Hansa

Suno, Jab Hum Hiraben Ki Shaadi Mein Gaye The,

Tab Hiraben Mehmaano Se Kya Keh Rahi Thi...?

Hansa: Woh Logon Se Khaana Khaane Ko Keh Rahi Thi

Aur

Keh Rahi Thi...

Khaiye Nah..

Aapne Toh Kuch Liya Hi Nahi,

Lo Ji Khaiye...Take No, Lo Ji,

Take No, Lo Ji...Acccha Take-No-Lo-Ji . ..

ELASTIC

Hansa: praful elastic matlab??

Praful: elastic hansa..

Apni voh radha ben unki beti ila ...

Usko jab fracture hua tha to voh kya leke chalti thi??

Hansa : ila to...

Ila-stick leke ...

Ila-stick !! Ila-stick!!!

CULTURE

Hansa:Praful Culture Matlab??
Praful:Hansa..Culture . . .
Wo Aapna Mali Hai Na . . .
Hansa:Haa Jee..
Praful:To Jab To Thak Jata Hai To Uski Maa Us Se Kya Kehti The...??
Hansa:Wo Kehti The Beta Tu Thak Gaya Hai Na To Tu Kal Chad...??
Samjhi Kal _Chad . .

FORMALITY

Hansa: Praful, Formality Matlab?
Praful: Formality, Hansa!!
Praful: Formal Yaane Formal Kapde Aur Tea Maane Chaai,
Formal Kapde Pehen Kar Chai Peene Ko Formality Kehte Hain!!

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 09 February 2015 at 10:58pm

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
but that aside, they were SUCH a cute coupleHeartHeartLOL 

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

i would'nt mind if  ABNs used  their brains & solved problems but all they do is take whatever crap is flung at them without protesting & standing up for themselves.  they get back their brains only after the track is stretched to its maximum limit & audience starts getting bored off it. have you ever seen any ABN solving the problem without suffering months & months on end??DeadDeadDead
but standing up and talking back to elders is against the sanskaars of mahaan daily soap bhartiya narisApproveApprove as is talking back to their husbands, dont you know pati=parmeshwarApprovePinchDead and no, that one isn't possibleLOL i still remember Lakshmi from GKLB was quite headstrong though.. she had it in her to give it back to people and all..SmileSmile

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

OMGGG... these are stunning !!!SmileSmile loved them both .
yeah I'm in love with both!! put them on every other day for TP only for mum to ask if theres a marriage proposal coming which I'm getting all ready forErmmROFLROFL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

its that same snooty mentality again. its fashion to praise the arty films & look down upon blockbusters.
tell me about it.LOLLOL especially SK is doing it for past several years without taking flak for them. ROFLROFLROFL ppl go to watch his movie with zero expectation for logic & sense .Evil SmileROFLROFL
yep this is anotherLOL not all BBs are bad and not all boring art movies are goodLOLLOL just coz people prefer the former to the latter, doesnt mean the whole world is dumb except for those who like art films..
then they face palm for two and a half hours like my brothersApproveROFLROFL that was the funniest ever, all three of us couldn't stop gigglingROFLROFLROFL 

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 09 February 2015 at 11:09pm

.SA.

Go to top