Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .SA.

found another software OL for the effects.😆😆
pixler seriously need to update theirs now. they are offering the same for past few years, atleast since i started using it.😆😆

which site are you using now??😊😊 
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SA.

found one i made on the * ab hamare saath kuch bura nahi hoga* scene too.😆😆

this one's super cute twinnie❤️❤️ and when was this?? Before the massage scene na🤣🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
ADHY: Sarika misbehaves with Shardha who cries for Shobha and Garima since her other two kids are rotten apples😆😆 Garu's BIL continues to be mad at Binita who weeps over not having any kids saying if they did, the kid would keep them together.. Garu gets thoughtful (I'm 20000000% sure she's going to give her kid up to Binita🤢🤢) Garu tells Sanjay to talk to his brother and convince him to forgive Binita. he hesitantly agrees... Samarth realizes Sarika is double crossing him and and reveals the fact that Sarika killed her first husband to Vikram...
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
MATH: Amba continues with her plotting and planning of getting Ranveer and Ishaani to divorce and getting Ranveer Ritika married, Chirag continues his must destroy Ranveer Ishaani mission.🥱🥱🥱 Girish gets suspicious of Chirag..
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
on that note, Amba went completely mental when she thought Ishaani was pregnant... said whole bunch of BS things like how illegitimate children only give birth to illegitimate children, forced her to take another pregnancy test in front of the whole family etc etc🤢🤢🤢) Is she just going to accept Ri in Ranveer's life even after she actually does get pregnant..😲😲 if yes what a
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

yeah this is unfortunately true, fact remains that the audience refuses to accept anything different now coz of her Kahaani's and Kyunki's which started this trend.. (though i do love the former beyond words😳😆) i mean she herself tried something outside the box with ADHY and it didnt work despite the fact that its her best on air show right now..

how will it work Twinnie ?? Shobha is calling a spade ,spade. she is not singing the ABN anthem * mera pati mera devta hai * BS.
she has the gall to stand up to a liar,cheater ,womanizer of a hubby , which of course TRP aunties do not want to see. showing back-bone ?? that's a total no-no for ABN. so there!!!🤢🤢
.SA. thumbnail

they were hilarious🤣🤣🤣  
ive never had paneer.. I'm an out and out non veg so😆😆 

😲😲 oh wow !! never as in never ever ?? 😲😲
well you must have had cheese na?? paneer is softer version of cheese.😆😆
here is a huge-huge difference between us.  i am a pure vegetarian.😆😆
.SA. thumbnail

Nupur was hilarious there🤣🤣🤣 the way water was leaking out of the aata on her hand coz of how much she put in it🤣🤣 moreover the way they threw those vegetables at each other🤣🤣🤣 and yes twinnie you really have made them on every scene more or less😲😆 both are stunning❤️ especially the first❤️

you can clearly see , they are from the days when i was just getting the hang of making siggies. 😆😆😆 they lack the polish & finesse .😳😳
still you always encouraged me. 🤗🤗 even if i turned up with some kindergarten stuff compared to the others' PhD stuff. 🤣🤣🤣
.SA. thumbnail

exactly all women of DS's are shown as such feeble and weak characters🥱🥱🥱 those who actually put their husbands on a level equivalent to god🥱🥱🥱 even the other day, Gopi vahu was asked to make something that reminds her of her ahem ji, you know what she made?? Kanha ji's idol... again if it was mutual, wouldnt mind, but the men dont even treat their wives like people whilst the women are busy treating them as gods🥱🥱🥱

i know. And tell me which God would treat a woman like dirt , the way these hubbies do??🤢🤢🥱
the CVz need to grab some reality. 🤢🤢
but its not going to happen .  as long as ppl watch it.
.SA. thumbnail

yeah thats it!!😆 they sing about how they're going to do a bhool then do a bhool na?🤣🤣🤣 hmmm haven't heard about this one..🤔 was it any good?? i dont want to get into details but I'm sure twinnie gets why people lose control over their harmones in the rain🤣🤣 And this one toh is phir bhi okay, in some other movie, the girl was cold and he didnt know how to warm her up so he slept with her😳🤣🤣

yup !! the famous * roop tera mastana, pyaar mera deewana, bhool koi humse na ho jaaye...*😆😆song. 

Andaz dealt with second chances , and it was touted as mature romance. it was decent enough movie, without the OTT rona-dhona of aaradhana.😆😆

Hema & rajesh khanna are class mates , rk's father is as usual filthy rich & Hema is poor.😆😆
after the storm ,😉😉 RK & HM exchange garlands in a temple .😆😆
rk asks his father's permission to marry HM which he naturally refuses to give. they argue & rk is sad n heart broken, he is on bike thinking about what to do n all & is killed in road accident ,leaving HM all alone.

after a few months HM goes to rk's dad to tell him she is preggers & rk is the father , of course he refuses to believe & calls her gold-digger & all sorts of names.
so she leaves the city & joins a school in some hill station as teacher. 

entry of hero, Shammi  Kapoor.  he is shown as adopted son of some filthy rich old lady , who has a real son too , whose sole aim in life is to udao baap ke paise. 
he hates shammi kapoor as he tells him to grow up & come back home to help him  manage their huge estate.

shammi kapoor has a daughter & his wife dies after child-birth due to complications.
HM's son & shammi's daughter are classmates , in the same school where HM is teacher, thus they meet & fall for each other. 
HM's kid calls shammi papa n shammi 's daughter calls HM mummy. 

entry of villain aka the chhota , bigda bhai , when he sees bade bhaiyya happy naturally he is unhappy . so he n his useless friend kaan bharo of the old lady saying HM is a gold digger , she tried to marry one rich man ,but he was killed & she was chased out of city etc,etc . now she is after another rich man & all the crap which you can easily guess.🤢🤢
 shammi brings hema home to meet his mom , who asks him to leave them alone & spouts all the nonsense her laadla beta & his friend told her. hema runs away crying , when she reaches home finds RK's father there, who is repentant . he apologizes & wants to take hema & the kid home.
Shammi finds out that his mom insulted hema & turned her away . he lets it rip at his mom asking her why she did so . who starts the rant about hema being an unwed mother and all . then Shammi tells her ,at least hema showed the guts to keep her kid & is looking after him with courage. and that she did not leave her kid in some orphanage & then pretended to adopt him. that's what you have done to me., have'nt you ??   i am not your adopted son but real son , am i not??
shammi's mom is all shocked that he knows the truth.
he says you are lucky even after knowing you have an illegitimate child my step father married you, let you adopt me & helped you cover up the truth. 
hema had no one till now & when i want to marry her you are saying no. 
when she is going thru exactly the same circumstances that you did . 
he decides to leave home along with his daughter. 
   side story of a village girl's suicide is shown , the villagers bring her dead body to the haveli. they believe Shammi r**** her thats why she killed herself.  the girls friends tell that a servant from haveli had come to tell the girl that Shammi has called her. 
Shammi guesses what must have happened & smacks chhota bhai & his cohort . they confess they are the culprits. 
Old lady apologizes to Shammi & wants to bring her bahu home. 😆😆
when they reach hema's house they are told she has left for station & is going away forever.😆😆

i don't think i need to tell the end.😆😆