Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .SA.

NOSTALGIA...

oh gosh twinnie this is gorgeous❤️❤️❤️ i love the colouring its beautiful❤️ as you rightly said, nostalgia will use soon..😊
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
MATH: Ranveer and Ishaani have a water fight (they looked kinda cute all happy shappy, i'll miss their smiles when the next doom strikes😛😆) Ranveer's mausa and his door ke relatives ruin their plans for vday and on the other hand Sharman and ritika end up sleeping together🤢🤢🤢
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
and i was right again🥱 can this show for once come up with something you dont see happening a month in advance🥱🥱 can guarantee my Chirag attacking Ranveer, Ishaani getting in the way, being presumed dead, RR's marriage, Ishaani popping up from the dead post leap with ML and new guy is what they're going to show🥱🥱 thats probably why they showed RS sleeping together, so he has a reason for marrying her, to give their illegitimate child a name once Sharman backs out🥱🥱

There is a bad news for all the users
"After the one year leap that Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi took some time back, the show is yet again headed for another leap. This time, there will be a six-month leap, after which the lead couple " Ranveer (Shakti Arora) and Ishaani (Radhika Madan) " will separate and lead different lives with different partners"

n also
"
A source said, "The show has been shot like a film. So, the makers thought it should not drag like other shows. A leap or change of situations is required for the show to keep the viewers entertained."
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
on this note, if its shot like a film, shouldnt the torture called MATSH be over in 3 hours??🤔🤣🤣 yet it just keeps going on and on and on😳🤣🤣

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

OMG twinnie🤣🤣🤣 Ekta maiyya brings out your sarcasm like no other🤣🤣🤣 you made me laugh so hard with this🤣🤣🤣 but if she goes off to the Himalayas, what will happen to indian TV?? dont you know she revolutionized it😈🤣🤣

thank you , thank you , thank you...

revolutionized ?? 🤢🤢 its more like she pushed Indian TV into dark stone ages with her regressive shows & saas- bahu crap .🥱🥱
the tragedy is ppl are addicted to this crap so other ppl who want to show something new ,something different cannot. TRP aunties force them to change the whole premise of their shows & fall back on tried & tested kitchen politics.🥱🥱
.SA. thumbnail

yep the whole sequence was brilliant🤣🤣 even how he forced himself to eat paneer coz Nupur and Chiru were bonding over said paneer..😆😆😆

yes, his expressions while eating paneer !!! 🤣🤣🤣
i could not relate to it coz i love paneer. 😊😊
.SA. thumbnail

not just these, even their aata fight was the cutest thing ever❤️😆 there was something really endearing in their nok jhoks at the start😊 later they overdid them but initially they were super cute.😃😃 i love that one most🤣🤣 how she got rid of his sleep then slept peacefully herself🤣🤣🤣

ohh yeah!!! who can forget Mayank's sarcastic * lagta hai aaj aata soup peena padega.* 😆😆
i have made siggies on that too.😲😲  wow !!! 😆😆 i really made lots & lots did'nt I ??😆😆

one after the fight , where Mayank is mesmerized with Nupur's open hair.
.SA. thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 
But truly, the women in this show or any other show for that matter are so blehhh🥱🥱🥱 self respect ceases to exist in their lives🥱🥱🥱

you bet !!!  its one thing to compromise , but it should be from both the sides. 
here toh the girls are shown imitating doormats & let ppl walk all over them.🤢🤢
.SA. thumbnail

she wanted a witness so he cant back out at the last minute😆😆😆 
one is that chanda hai tu mera suraj hai tu movie na??😆 remember reading the synopsis, it was exactly this😆😆😆

yup !!!😆😆 it was from the movie Aaradhana, starring Sharmila Tagore as his heroine.  
the other movie was Andaz  starring HemaMalini.😆😆
in both movies they get caught up in the storm ...  and then 
seriously mehhh...like getting all wet is enough to justify not controlling your harmones .
.SA. thumbnail

MATH: Ranveer and Ishaani have a water fight (they looked kinda cute all happy shappy, i'll miss their smiles when the next doom strikes😛😆) Ranveer's mausa and his door ke relatives ruin their plans for vday and on the other hand Sharman and ritika end up sleeping together🤢🤢🤢

🤢🤢 great !!! just great !!! 

on one hand accuse the girl of cheating on you & then go ahead n sleep with her.
😡😡