THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... - Page 109

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by .SA.

yes chiru was too hilarious for words. 🤣🤣🤣
and a constant thorn in Mayank's side. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
but come on, how could Mayank be jealous of THAT🤣🤣 like Nupur would ever give ghaas to a person like him🤣🤣🤣

ZDPK gives me chills since it was used on MN. it sounded so ominous, what with rumors floating around they will bump off either M or N at that time. 
awww i can understand🤗🤗 like i said, i never looked at the song in that way till you pointed it out, but it must've been hard back then, especially like you said, coz of all those rumours on that note, even that phere scene was an indication of the same only that maut bhi aaye stuff they did that in Kumkum too, creepy stalker tried shooting Sumit and Kumkum unknowingly gets in the way whilst making the same vow and dies

@ bold villains in maiyya shows are bad pennies who keep turning up , no matter what.🥱🥱
exaclty, you'd think after that 8 minute long dhulaai, he'd be lying in a hospital bed right now but clearly not🥱😆😆 and yes, she's obsessed with her negative characters🥱🥱🥱 but on this, whats the need??😕 Amba Baa Laxmi Disha Girish are already there na, so why cant she let Chirag be??😕

true.😆😆 their style of reporting has become so boring now. ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥± i stopped going there.😆😆
i still go there from time to time, but yes its getting repetitive and boring now🥱🥱🥱

first she runs behind him with a stick & then throws stones at him. 🤣🤣🤣
you remember when she was singing then something falls out of the tree at her??🤣🤣🤣 oh man those jungle episodes were just epic🤣🤣🤣 

@ bold , i am sure this will make you wish she hurries with rona dhona already. 🤣🤣🤣
yeah this "alone time" is exactly why i prefer couples trying to murder one another🤣🤣🤣 i dont like seeing what goes on in it🤣🤣🤣
on that note, spoilers confirmed that they're separating again soon..always knew it, but now that its official, what is with the CVs of this show?? they literally have the next separation planned with every reunion.. their sadism is putting my sadistic mind to shame😆😆 reunite them for 2 weeks separate them for three months, thats the rule these people have been following since the start😆  Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago

how many epis remaining now??🤔🤔🤔
2 more weeks i think twinnie🤔🤔🤔 the trapping Samarth and Sarika bit is the only thing left now... Vikram's going to confess soon too so😊
more random UDs of shows i was catching on and off whilst doing my essay😳😆

SSK: Simar goes into the room where fake Roli has kept her trunk and has a peek inside of it, she gets shocked and comes out.. As it turns out fake Roli is a iccha dhari naag🤣🤣🤣 (on this note, didnt TC already report this when the track started?? Then what was with the suspense??😕😆) she tells the same to Prem (her hubby) and also warns him to be careful around her since fake Roli can touch people and tell if they know her reality or not. Fake Roli goes into the room and is shocked to find her trunk missing.. She immediately rushes towards the hospital to check up on Simar and upon not finding her in the room, she gets certain that it was Simar only who took it.. Just then Prem comes from behind with an unconscious Simar on a stretcher leaving fake Roli all confused shonfused...

DABH: Bhabho asks Sun and Mitti when they intend on having kids leaving them all embarrassed😳😆 the maid Emily and Meenakshi had hired in Bhabho's absence, turns out to be a fraud who uses kids to beg which was what she was doing with Mishi (Meenakshi's daughter) and Pari (Emily's daughter) Bhabho is again furious at both and Emily leaves home.. Sun and Mitti go to the doctor to enquire about having babies since mitti only has one kidney😳😳 he tells them that theres no problem and they should go right ahead and start trying. they then start trying]=))]🤣🤣 

YHM: The guy who has come for marriage with Rinki is actually a fraud.. Shagun and Ishu argue over the latter's need of wanting to be mahaan whilst Shagun again vows to get her kicked out of the house the minute she makes even a small mistake.. 
Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

awww Aasthu🤗 blackmail one friend na, emotionally😆😆 
you guys know me long enough, this has me written all over it😳🤣🤣 nope, told my bro though he told her😳🤣
Going to Mumbai from Chennai just for a concert is a big thing😆 plus it's gonna cost a good amount.I doon't think anyone would be willing to go as they aren't into his music so😕 Khair..
Haha ur bro is totally like my bro😆