Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

gosh she was hilarious🤣🤣🤣 even after that when she offered him the bhutta and he refused, then she went all bhagwan ji insaano ka jhoota kaise kha saktey hai and everything🤣🤣🤣 she was so freaking cute❤️😆😆

🤣🤣🤣
before their car arrives Nupur tells Mayank * tum mere partner sirf academic meet tak hi the , ab mujhe seriously apne life-partner ke baare mein sochna chahiye.* 
and she imagines Chiru!!!🤣🤣🤣
Mayank blows his top - *tumhare sapno ka ladka wo chiru ho sakta hai , par main nahi .😡😡 meri beizzati karne ka  shauq tumhara gaya nahi .*
🤣🤣🤣

Edited by .SA. - 9 years ago
.SA. thumbnail

yeah BV are already fighting to the point where B wants a divorce, i guess CVs wanted to make sure RG dont feel left out🤣🤣🤣 

yeah, RG must be tired of being all lovey-dovey & sweet na. they need some change too.🤣🤣🤣

how come the ones who are really sweet n cute in childhood grow up into crazy persons in DSs??😕😕
.SA. thumbnail

Suman and her parents come over to Ranveer's house for his rishta, he tries protesting but regardless to say, Amba refuses to heed and insists that he'll get married to a girl of her choice this time around... Ranveer takes Suman to the terrace to talk to her where Ishaani scares her off by saying Ranveer beats her up on a day to day basis after getting drunk and all.. Suman comes running back to her parents and tells them the same who refuse for the wedding.. Suman then tells them what Ishaani said due to which Amba and co get suspicious since Ishaani herself asked for the divorce hence she shouldnt be having any problem with his remarriage and all.. (didnt i say they'll get caught in a flash looking at how terrible they are at hiding?? ta-da😆) As Ranveer and Ishaani are redoing their pheres, Baa Amba and Laxmi come there and are shocked... (Shocked would be an understatement, they literally screeched the terrace to the ground🤣🤣🤣 Baa with her Issshhhaaannniii Amba with her Raaannnveeerrr!!!!🤣🤣🤣 to top it off their expressions😳 like they didnt catch them remarrying but doing ZDPK SaJan ishtyle🤣🤣🤣)

🤣🤣🤣 this two buddhies always poke their noses where they are not needed. 🤣🤣🤣
even if they did ZDPK , they are married right?? 😆😆
but for RV-ishaani zindagi [i.e. khushiness] is indeed do pal ki...🥺 since they are the unfortunate leads of a maiyya show. 
she is going to separate them soon. 😆😆
.SA. thumbnail

YHM: Raman loses his job and is worried coz of the same.. Ishu consoles him.. Adi overhears Raman and Ishu talking about it when he comes there to ask Raman to pay his school fees and changes the topic so Raman doesn't get upset.. Ishu pays for it instead then thanks Adi for being all understanding and not confronting Raman about the same, she then praises him for his maturity due to which  Adi gets happy and Ishu Adi bond.. A guy has come for Rinki's marriage (Raman's younger sister) and both approve of one another.. the wedding preps are all left on Raman which worries him coz he's jobless😆😆 Ishu again consoles him... 

oh wow !! 😲😲 i thought like every maiyya lead raman has a business n is super rich.😆😆
.SA. thumbnail

random, but is it just me, or is fuzionproductions getting really repetitive?? They have a handful of shows/actors/couples which they include in every single list.. its no longer whether they fit or not, just add them in unnecessarily..😆😆😆

you are right. they have become really repetitive. plus every article of theirs is in slide show format which is a huge pain in the butt.🥱🥱
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SA.

🤣🤣🤣
before their car arrives Nupur tells Mayank * tum mere partner sirf academic meet tak hi the , ab mujhe seriously apne life-partner ke baare mein sochna chahiye.* 
and she imagines Chiru!!!🤣🤣🤣
Mayank blows his top - *tumhare sapno ka ladka wo chiru ho sakta hai , par main nahi .😡😡 meri beizzati karne ka  shauq tumhara gaya nahi .*
🤣🤣🤣

This was 🤣🤣 One of my fav MN spat includes "Itni ujaad jagah me bhi maun wrat dharan kia hua hai" She never missed a chance of insulting him🤣🤣
Jungle scenes are love <3
-Symphony- thumbnail

Oh gosh how can i ever forget that??🤣 she was cuteness at its peak🤣 you remember the other one when she misses the bus?? the argument she has with the magazine seller over the note??🤣🤣🤣

LOL I Know!!! Even the magazine seller was irritated😆😆 Nd hhow she cried when Mayank burns her Mayapari nd the eveil grin on Mayu's face while burning it😆 Nd how she followed him with a stick🤣 nd he was like tum pagal toh nai ho gai🤣
-Symphony- thumbnail

i have ended up being forced to stay awake coz of long flights and all, but then i sleep for like an entire day after it😆😆 yeah i have, but my parents forced me to leave half way through felt so disappointed🥺😆 yet to sit through one fully though force your parents to go with you na😃😆 thats what i did😆😆 be all, tolerate him for me and everything😆 yeah thats so much more me na😳🤣🤣 there was a time when i was all tired shired (didnt sleep even for a second that day) and when mum came to wake me up for school, i pretended i'd left and went and slept in the basement🤣🤣🤣 when it was time to come back from Uni, walked up pretending i came from Uni🤣🤣🤣 

Nah my bro has his final zams tab😡Won't be possible for my parents to come to Mumbai then
@bold OMG Rubu🤣 Are u for real!!🤣 Did u ever tell ur mom later what u did?😆😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

watching maiyya shows has bigadofied you Twinnie .* sighs* 
they are showing *aashiqui* right now & you are longing for rona-dhona.

i know I'm a sadist at the level of Ekta🤣🤣🤣 its coz of people like me only that her couples are never happy😳🤣🤣 

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

OMG !!! thats so bad.  
leave aside 4 , not a single desi male will stand for her.
she is going to lose everything in any case.

it really is isn't it felt so sad reading that is it any wonder you hardly ever hear about r*** cases in Pak though I'm more then sure they happen there as commonly as they happen in India..
yep yep thats what it said on the page too, that thats why no one ever comes forward and accepts it coz you cant prove it and that toh goes without saying, how do you prove r*** and yes, no one comes in support of them either