THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... - Page 95

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

DABH: Sandhya has given her kidney to Bhabho which has ticked off her brother to no extents.. He has sent the entire family off to holiday so Sandhya can get some rest.. On the other hand Bhabho and Bhabho hubby😆 have broken their relationship with their other three kids.. Both sons coz they transferred the house onto their name when Bhabho was in hospital by taking her fingerprint, and Chavi coz she made her husband fight with his mother and all.. Sandya is hiding about giving her kidney for whatever reason🤔😆 
no more *hum saath saath hai* for the mithaiwalas ??😈😈🤣
@ bold she is the mahaan lead of mahaan show , wife of a mahaan mithaiwala.so of course how can mere mortals like you & i understand why she is hiding the fact??🥱🥱

waise watched SC vs SV today after ages and you wont believe what they showed🤣🤣🤣 this underground bug gets exposed to nitrogen due to which it grows to 15 ft in length and to get rid of it, they spray pepsi on it🤣🤣🤣 mum and i just died laughing🤣🤣🤣
you are kidding me!!! 🤣🤣🤣 
now pepsi can add that to their credentials * kills under ground mutant bugs instantly * 
i bet that will help them sell more bottles. 🤣🤣🤣

on that, watched SI the other day too.. This hubby comes home and his wife starts acting very distant with him which obviously upsets him a lot.. she then goes around claiming that shes Mrs Khan (removes her mangaltsutra and sindoor coz of the same) which leaves him baffled since he thinks she's having an EMA with his friend Shoaib Khan.. He then catches her skyping Mr Khan one night and when he tries to see who it is, she hits him on the head with her laptop and tells him no one is allowed to come between her and Mr Khan.. you know who Mr Khan was twinnie?? Salman😳🤣🤣 it was such a serious episode and all showing how obsessed people can get over celebs since she tries killing him and everything coz of the same, but it was hard to keep a straight face😳🤣🤣
yikes !!! 🤣🤣🤣 i totally get why it must be hard. 🤣🤣🤣
TC says the dulha worked in MJHT 😕😕 i don't  remember him . do you ?😕😕

Actor Amit A Jain gets married

Edited by .SA. - 9 years ago

Sumit Vats disappointed' with the sudden closure of Big Magic's Ajab Gajab...

🥱🥱
Originally posted by .SA.

we were crazy just for MN Twinnie. 🤣🤣🤣 there must have been some ahem-ahem scenes in other shows too , but they did not make us do all those crazy things that we did for MN.😳😳. i don't think you or for that matter i watched the *famous * BALH scene .😉😛 leave aside other shows just remember how we reacted to *roshani se* in MJHT.😈 🤣🤣 so you cannot say that age made us go into besharm mode.🤣🤣🤣

yeah they were a one in a lifetime thing😊😊 and i have seen that😳🤣🤣 but i just found it vulgar TBH..😆 waaayyy too much details and all🤢🤢 eeekkk how can i forget🤣🤣🤣 we would post the pics here and cringe together🤣🤣

what can i say ?? i am total ignoramus when it comes to maiyya shows.😳😳
i just know karan was mandira-mihir's son but was totally devoted to tulsi.🥱🥱
came to know about prem being prerna's son from you & that stick breaking pitai video you posted.🤣🤣🤣

@ bold !!! thats so freaking hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣

yeah Karan was one hella Tulsi maiyya ka chamcha😆😆 worshipped the ground she walked on more or less😆 oh wow you didnt know about Prem either😲 Twinnie😲😆😆 i lived in Brunei where we didnt even have SP and i know everyone more then you did🤣🤣

exactly !!!😆😆😆
they had mostly sane in-laws in SGP but had to make shruti go cuckoo towards the end. 🤣🤣🤣 that proves the point that nice saas-bahu duo are impossible to find in DSs. 😆😆

she was like that from the start😆 i still remember Ishan and Suhaana move to Mumbai for like 6 months and she gets all pissed off at Shailaja for letting them go without once thinking about her and her mamta🥱🥱🥱 hello woman its 6 months🥱😆😆 was it any wonder Suhaana was so much closer to Shailaja😆😆

yes & our Mayank is forerunner in that department.   
his fight scene with goons in the ahmedabad track is perfect  example.

i was thinking of the exact same scene😆 and yes agree he was❤️😊

you are right. maiyya is never gonna come out of stone age thinking.🤢🤢
she has proved it scores of times.🥱🥱 then why go to town saying they are gonna show women empowerment??🤬😡😡
ishaani has done everything but put RV on a pedestal & do his pooja , pati parmeshwar indeed. 🥱🤢😡

dont underestimate Ishaani she'll do that soon too🤣🤣🤣 and exactly, if you arent capable of showing it fine, we're used to your stone aged thinking, but why falsely advertise it as such??🥱🥱🥱 have the guts to say na our lead is so mahaan she's asking for a divorce to save her PP from going to jail🥱🥱🥱
Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago