THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... - Page 93

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

on that note, they patched up according to spoilers🤔🤔 on one hand its nice to see that Ekta has matured past that stage of a couple having one fight and divorcing, on the other, how Ishaani forgave him is beyond me But then again, what do i know, I'm not mahaan🥱😆
exactly that's the only problem. we are not mahaan leads of DS , so we can't let go of things so easily. just yesterday we said that RV has gone far beyond the limit now & a sorry will not mend things , and look thats what going to happen .
Originally posted by .SA.

its only MN & their PBM & sajda that made us crazy . we did all sorts of crazy things for them ,watching it a million times, zooming in & all. 🤣🤣🤣 any other couple & we go eeewww...

🤣🤣🤣

yeah back then the age was such where you enjoy such things... now like you said, this is so much more us
🤣🤣🤣
and lolz we were crazy back then🤣🤣🤣 used to post pics and inspect from every angle🤣🤣🤣

true !!! i just know the leads in most of maiyya shows. mention the kids or any other character & i am stumped.

oh wow twinnie you dont know their kids either😲😆 not even the main ones😲😆 i know everyone in the first two generations for the third even i was all😆 like i said the other day, tried the 3rd gen and was constantly going wait, you werent married pre leap, you were infertile pre leap, you were in jail, you were single, where'd the kids come from🤣🤣 Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago

he is absolutely right . saas wants to steal bahu's khushiness & if by fluke saasumaa is shareef then the bahu is daaku rani chambalwali to make saasumaa's life hell. 
🤣🤣🤣
how true is this🤣🤣🤣 if the bahu is shareef saas is evil and if the saas is shareef bahu is evil🤣🤣🤣 its like i always say, how will they waste 200+ episodes on the saas bahu drama if they both are nice😈🤣🤣

awww... how cute !!!😊😊
yes !!! they are . macho arrogance is attractive in small doses . if it exceeds it gets on my nerves.🥱🥱
yes you did tell me about that IPK forum thing.🤢🤢
it is isn't it😊😊
i like coconut type of guys best😆 hard for the outside, soft from the inside😊 those who have a hard exterior, but when its needed, their soft side comes to the forefront😊😊
yeah those people were cookoos of a new level🤢😆😆

yes, these types of torture is more lethal though there are no visible bruises caused by it, but  it slowly & surely erodes  one's self confidence & self esteem .
how true is this this type of abuse does loads more damage then physical one, since its like you said, though there are no visible bruises, it hits you right in the heart

seriously ?? its ending ?? wow!!!
must be a record of some sort that it did not stretch endlessly.😆😆
the ratings are really really low if im not wrong hence Sony has no reason to let it stretch endlessly😆😆😆

yes  even AR's showers could not save it. 🤣🤣
even AB & dhanush's shamitabh appears to be a damp squib.😆😆
ewww like such things would ever help a movie🤢🤣🤣
yeah i heard about that one as well, didnt do all that well😆😆

exactly that's the only problem. we are not mahaan leads of DS , so we can't let go of things so easily. just yesterday we said that RV has gone far beyond the limit now & a sorry will not mend things , and look thats what going to happen .
LOLz at the emo🤣🤣🤣 this is just it with her shows, no point banging your heads coz your heads will break but her shows wont change🥱🥱 looking at the direction they're moving in, even him SAYING sorry seems far fetched😆😆😆 looks so much more the say mushy mushy dialogues and get girl to pighalofy type of a scene from the precap🤢🤢🤢
MATH: The entire clan leaves for the diamond conference.. Chirag too comes there and again taunts Ranveer over the pictures.. Ritika and Sharman patch up (STILL dont think they'll get together TBH, she's 200% going to be Ishaani's saut in the future😆).. Baa insults Amba (these oldies and their never ending bitch fight will never end🥱🥱😆) Chirag wins the tender and is overjoyed.. As he's about to go up and get it, a video of his starts playing in which he's admitting to the fact that he bribed the people on the committee to get the tender.. As it turns out the random girl he was roaming around with, was sent by Ranveer to get him to confess.. Chirag gets furious over the same and dramatically declares that Ishaani has an EMA with him and that he has proof of it too.. Just as he's about to show it to everyone, Ranveer gives him a tight slap..  Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago