Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

exactly, the fact that she almost got r**** coz of her stupidity was punishment enough, everything that happened past it, i.e everything Amba and Ranveer did to her after it stopped looking like she's being punished for her mistakes, it rather looks like she's having to put up with domestic violence coz her husband and MIL are on crack🥱🥱🥱 but its like you said, if the guy is good looking screw right and wrong😆

just because they have'nt slapped her around does not mean its any less of an  abuse.🤢🤢 like i said earlier so much for AASHIQUI 🥱🥱 
about good looking guys ,here it is toh fiction so it can be understood to some extent , but in real life too , i have seen fangirls supporting playboys & casanovas just because they look good & are their favs. have seen them bashing the playboy's exs like there is no tomorrow.🥱🥱
.SA. thumbnail

MATH: Ishaani's bday is being celebrated and just then a fire breaks out in the hotel where mystery girl is hidden.. Ranveer and Ritika rush off and Sharman again starts kaan bharoing Ishaani that they're having an affair, Ishaani decides to go after them to find out the truth.. Ranveer carries out mystery girl and is shocked to see Ishaani there.. (the RRI promo😆) as it turns out mystery girl is Gauri.. (Ishaani's cousin) Gauri gets taken off to the hospital and Ishaani tells Ritika to talk to Sharman since he thinks Ritika is having an affair with Ranveer.. Ritika like any normal human being looks upset coz she's not mahaan like Ishaani and has self respect😆 They then go into Gauri's back story which was more or less the fact that her husband and her in-laws tortured her after marriage, beat her up, didnt allow her to contact her family, locked her up in the store room etc etc and she ran away one day and came to Ranveer for help.. Ishaani again looks smitten over how mahaan Ranveer isIshaani tells Gauri to go and tell the family everything but she refuses saying Baa will never understand her POV and she'll send her back to Romil which is why she kept everything hidden from them..

ishaani !!!! where is your brain girl ?? *sighhh* in bank box perhaps ?? 🥱🥱
will doing this  knock some sense into your thick skull ??

.SA. thumbnail

this entire episode was irony at its peak, Gauri turned to a domestic abuser to get away from her own domestic abuser🤣🤣🤣 and Ishaani was giving Gauri a mile long bhashan on putting up with domestic abuse when she herself is putting up with domestic abuse🤣🤣🤣 its like someone perfectly said on the forum... especially the bit at bold red...

Mr Ranveer don't you think this is the perfect case Of Pot calling kettle back

All he needs to do is stand before mirror and check himself before helping other domestic violence victims.What were his family and dear Mr RV doing all these months ? Gravity of his mistake can be less but mistake is a mistake ...In that case now should Ishani leave and run to some other person for help.

Cvs close loop and do the needful.

another comment that stood out, this one even more then the initial😆😆
i was thinking the same thing ... abuse is abuse no matter in what package ... hero nay kiya to pyar ? or villain nay Kiya to maar? 

right on !!!!👏👏👏
accurate observations.
.SA. thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/24154-muh-boli-shaadi-to-replace-humsafars.htm
they have'nt mentioned whether humsafars is shutting shop or going for slot change.😕😕
.SA. thumbnail
Salman Khan to turn scriptwriter for Kick sequel

lo kar lo baat !!! SK ki movies mein script hoti hai kya ?? 🤣🤣🤣
Edited by .SA. - 9 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/notes-screening-roy-neither-ranbir-audience-know-theyre-film-2097699.html
this one is hilarious too.
specially CPing two quotes.😆😆

Overheard: "I think I might just have a chance with Ranbir. If Katrina sits through this film, she's definitely dumping him."

🤣🤣🤣

Two people in the cinema start arguing when one claims the other is sitting in their seat. After a few minutes, an usher comes and tells them to take it outside.
One random audience member: "No, no. Please go on. You guys are much more entertaining than what's happening in the film."

🤣🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .SA.

@bold 🤣🤣🤣 hilarious. these days that is what you are likely to find instead of screen fading & flowers touching of good old days.
how true is that🤔 nowadays they like showing all the details😳 and when i say all i mean all😳🤣🤣
what a waste for ppl like us who hate playing peeping toms.🤣🤣 there must be some who enjoy thats why its being shown a lot these days. yeah i know a lot of those😆😆 i still remember during EHM days, everyone wanted THOSE type of scenes on them and di and i would be all ewwwwww🤢😆😆 then we'd drool over how shareef our K soaps were and all the others would do this🤣🤣 But at the end of it, it comes down to the actors too, how well they're able to pull it off and everything, coz when they're uncomfortable you can tell hence the scene becomes more uncomfortable😆😆

wow !!! DHKMN & MN??? did not look at it that way either. 🤔🤔
really maybe its just me then🤔😆 i felt they're quite similar, road journey which the guy and girl get lost on and slowly fall for each other and everything..
hmmm... that way it was similar .btw do you know even DHKMN is a remake of old film chori-chori starring rajkapoor & nargis . it was released in 1956.😊😊 oh wow for real??😲😲 i didn't know that😲 i actually really loved that movie when i was watching it the other day, who knew its a rip off??😆😆

yeah that was definitely our bad 😆yep😆

yes, true . we were not directly involved in the bashing. but i know how it feels to be bashed. i had predicted that they are gonna bump off Nupur & boy !!! you won't believe the bashing i got from nupurians. 🥺 awww twinnie can understand🤗🤗 ive thankfully never been bashed but regardless of that, know the pain people can act like such cookoo's when it comes to fictional characters🥱🥱🥱
 🤗🤗
🤗🤗

Zehnaseeb thumbnail

naa.. i have'nt. missed it somehow. 😕😕

here😊 watch whenever you're free its hilarious🤣🤣🤣 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXXofiOGYUo[/YOUTUBE]
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

you said it. 👍🏼 i definitely will need 7 janams & a really tough brain to withstand the torture maiyya puts thru.😆😆

Ditto on this one😆 twinnie will be left doing this only trying to figure out kaun kiska beta/beti, kiska kiske saath affair, kaun vamp, kaun good etc etc🤣🤣🤣