Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

on a different note, this show has turned into a lets break down crying with a sad song playing in the BG every other episode marathon😳😆 its like they've taken it upon themselves to have every sad song play on them before they end it😆 they had one on Aasan Nahin Yahan and one on Milne Hai Mujhse Aayi from A2, then another on Awari from EV, one more on Layi Vi Na Gayi, from CC and another on Darmiyaan (3 on this one actually🤔😆) then one on that painful crucio song Judaai from Badlapur, one more on Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki and another on Ya Rabba from SEI, yesterday they used Jo Bheji Thi Dua, and today, Har Kisi Ko Nahin Milta.. Like i said, they're clearly on a lets-use-every-sad-song-in-BW mission😳😆

wow !!! 😲😲
that are lot of sad songs .😆😆😆
but have no sympathy for the jerk. want ishaani to dump him ASAP , dust her hands & walk away.
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
yeah the show was epic🤣🤣 i still remember another one too which isn't on here..
Hansa: Praful murder matlab??
Praful: Murder Hansa.. Woh mera gujrati dost jab apne maa baap se mil wata hai toh woh kya kehta hai, meet my father and my murder.. Murder
🤣🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SA.

bravo shruti!!!👏👏
nope if they ever say something for their pati-parmeshwar all their audience will get heart attack.😆😆

yeah she was awesome in that sense😆 there was another one too where Aryan and her get into a huge fight coz she got a job (he wanted her to sit and home and cook and clean😆) and he was yelling at her for doing so without his permission since he's her pati and all, she replied with jaanti hoon, jaanti ho main tumhaari patni hoon, aur patni hone ka kaun sa farz nahin nibhaya maine, lekin tum ye mat bhoolo ke tumhaare patni hone se pehle main ek insaan hoon, main bhi jeena chahti hoon kuch karna chahti hoon, ab kya saans lene ke liye bhi tumhaare ijaazat leni paregi mujhe.
I was all props Shruti props, you tell him😆😆😆
exactly, this would be their reaction to the same
🤣🤣🤣 i guess its a generation to generation thing too, coz they've grown up hearing different things and believing different beliefs and all so...
Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

behnaaa... 🤗🤗  hamare khayalat kitne milte julte hain.😉😆😆

behna🤗🤗 you just need to start appreciating maiyya's never ending K soaps and we'll be on the same page about everything🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

😲😲 you can give maiyya cvz run for their money. 
its almost creepy how you comeup with tracks they are gonna show.😆😆😆

dont credit me for that, credit maiyya she's been showing the same thing for 15 years now😳😆 i mean my older brother can come up with these thats how repetitive they are🤣🤣🤣 i told you na when Ishaani and Ranveer got married he was all, she (Ri) doesn't have to be sad, she'll be one of his 50 wives before it ends🤣🤣 and she (Ishaani) doesn't have to be sad about that (RR) either coz he'll keep lusting after her only🤣🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

@bold  no accounting for ppl's taste , is there ?? 
since when psychotic manhandling became hot ??😕😕
 why go crying to ritika for every single thing?? 
if you are so freaking clever that you became rich with in 2 lousy years , surely you can solve your own problems , without boohoohooing to ritika every damn time. 🥱🥱🥱
and if you need her so much why dump her in the first place.🥱🥱

yeah people's taste is changing at rapid speed no??😆😆 find manhandling psycho's hawwttt too🤢🤢 
🤗🤗 for being like me in this sense who gags watching it rather then drooling over it🤢🤢 
exactly he's being such a MCP right now in this sense🤢🤢 like i said, has problems with Ishaani's past when he's bringing his past into their present and future🤢🤢🤢 he should get married to her for all everyone cares, ishaani deserves SOOO much better🥱🥱🥱
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
speaking of that, cant even express how shocking i find it whenever people say Ishaani is getting what she deserves..🥱🥱 honestly who DESERVES to get abused??😕😕 cookoo, thats what such people are🤢🤢 Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

if its really based on daddy she may. 🤔🤔 i watched it in bits & pieces as usual. 
in it he becomes alcoholic & the daughter is raised by his in-laws who keep her away from the father , telling her how bad he is n all. 
when the girl grows up she defies her grandparents & goes in search of her father & how they bond is the story of the movie.

oh if thats the story she definitely will. guessing thats how he'll become an alcoholic😆😆 shame, they looked kinda cute together in the promo yeah i read it on wiki.. was thinking its this only but wasn't sure.. but i guess this only is the story...😆😆😆 
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

it will work only if she really walks away without turning back. 
but maiyya will not let it happen , she will add insult to the injury, showing her suffering while amba will gloat ..🤢🤢

if only she walked away without ever looking back in her life, but she obviously wont🤢🤢🤢 they'll drag her leaving for all eternity after which she'll be back in his life sooner or later🤢🤢🤢