Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
YHM: Ishita wins the race in Ruhi's school and the whole family is over the moon whilst Shagun is left fuming... They have ANOTHER one of their bitch fights with the same old same old, i gave birth to her, yeah well I'm her mother crap that they keep doing every 2-3 episodes🥱🥱 Ishu, Vandu, Simi, Rinki, and both the mums conspire on how to get Shagun kicked out of the house.. They decide to do so by renovating her room since she's allergic to the smell of the paint.. (the smell of it makes her fall ill and has trouble breathing).. (This was so effin disgusting🤢🤢🤢 why play with someone's health like this??🤢🤢 just ask her to leave na🤢🤢) Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
found on YHM forum🤣🤣🤣 how true is this?? especially for ekta's shows🥱🤣

I thought it was promoting a number of other things. For eg:

#bimbos for feminism

#everyone visits jail. It's almost like playing Monopoly and ending up there.😳

#western clothes hayye hayye

#sacrifice = Indian woman

#Brand of make up that lasts more than Lakme 9 to 7.

#Do it once and become pregnant. Because it's always the time of the month and women are as fertile as chernozem. 🤣

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

nope i have'nt . not much of a Mr.Bean fan.😆😆 i flip the channel whenever i see Mr. Bean.😆😆 oh wow for real😲😲 i never knew that😆😆 i find his comedy over rated, but i still like it😊
i guess that topic never came up.😆😆
you used to have such funny doubts in those days. with this pic , with that poll thing . 🤣🤣🤣 these days you either don't have doubts or you don't raise them.😉😆😆 i remember those🤣🤣 all those wheres she sitting, where are his hands, is he actually on her or not type of besharam things🤣🤣🤣 the former😆 like i told you, MATH had its share of errrmmm type of scenes (wont go into details coz they were really errrmmm😳🤣🤣) before their fight started and my only reaction was have some shame, kids are watching👎🏼🤣🤣
you did not raise doubts but you sure ranted about the cringe worthy proceedings of MATH & said you could'nt wait for them to be at each others' throats again.🤣🤣🤣 its more fun to watch than watching them make goo-goo eyes at each other. 🤣🤣🤣

ell me about it. 🤣🤣🤣 but we had such fun in those days yaar. we still remember them very fondly, don't we ??😆😆 of course we do😊 its like you only said, even if the people playing them have forgotten them doesnt mean we will too😊😊they'll always be special😊 baatein bhul jaati hai yaadein yaad aati hai❤️😆 
so true. MN love story is beautiful & eternal.  we automatically compare other wannabees with them. plus MN started the trend of sadu guy & bubbly girl. { i must say , Mayank may be sadu,akdu &khadus but he never manhandled Nupur ,like other arrogant jerks.🤢🤢}
 yeah !!! being with you & looking @ram kapoor inspired me. 😈 🤣🤣
OMG at the 2nd bit🤣🤣🤣 but yes, his pairing with Saakshi would get any non fan to say the same no??🤣🤣🤣 kahan petite Saakshi kahaan RK😳🤣🤣
nasty i know but its 100% true.😈🤣🤣
 how true !!! what ever is meant to be, will be no matter what . finally we have understood this. no use obsessing over something you can't control.😊😊 exactly😊😊 hence from here on, even if you like someone, should just stick to onscreen coz offscreen is something we cant control.😊 cant force them to fall in love, cant even force them to be friends..😆
@bold how true is that .👏👏 forget being friends yaar , can't even force them to be civil with each other. which was really apparent in the wrap up party vid. 😆😆😆 (which we refused to see)
  yup we have , quite a few times.😛😆😆 yeah no one else to turn to with our my mum's biased towards brother rants😛😆yes.😆😆
 yup you definitely were .😆😆 you still come up with something funny when maiyya manages to piss you off. (which she does quite frequently these days) yeah, its the first time in years when I've emotionally gotten involved in a show of hers, and i regret it everyday😳😆 so take it out by cursing everything..😆😆that show appeared interesting initially & did not start with the usual saas-bahu crap.😆😆 but how long can maiyya keep away from kitchen politics &plotting,planning?? plus her fascination for the freaking r***tracks?? she has already shown 2 in MATH.🤢🤢  exactly !!!btw did you ever watch his work in QH?? 🤔🤔 nope, never watched QH, like ever😆 i cant stand Surbhi. but i did watch his Khamoshiyaan.. top notch top notch acting🤣🤣 oh wow !!! he did such top notch job that the supposed villain of the show got the girl & she fell for him in the end.🤣🤣🤣..and whatever happened to the movie he has done ??😕😕 same with nishant malkani ?? where is his movie & he himself is nowhere to be seen.😕😕 Arre haan whatever happened to the movie he threw a success party in advance for??😈🤣🤣 and Nishant toh never took off,na here na there.. same goes for APK..
nishant's show RMJ on zee was doing well i think , before he abandoned it for some movie & went the same route as amar upadhyay. APK had tere liye , plus i read somewhere ,she may be back with some new show.🤔🤔

gurumaiyya!!! this reminds me of my HP, when Babli goes all Sar laagu guru maiyya and everyone's all what?? and she's all if we can have paon laago why not sar laagu too??🤣🤣🤣
oh yeah..
🤣🤣🤣

Edited by .SA. - 9 years ago
.SA. thumbnail

yep that show had EVERYTHING😆 even the whole, forced into marriage stuff, BN1 entire track copy pasted, dragging one another to court for divorce, faking death, taking each others blame on one's head and going to jail etc etc😆😆😆 i dont think theres anything left to show on a couple that they didn't.😆 both did😆😆 Kumkum pre leap, Sumit post leap😆 and both tracks were beautiful, especially the latter, had some of their best scenes in it😊😊😊

really ?? may be i should catch up after the leap & the reincarnation . 🤔🤔 

.SA. thumbnail

like I've said umpteenth number of times, you're just like my mum here🤣🤣 she too says the exact same🤣🤣 the other day i was just like to her, why do you waste time on a crap show like CID which has the same old same old story, and she was all for the same reason you waste time on Ekta's crap where the MIL brought her DIL's ex to declare that he's having an affair with said DIL to separate her from her son.. i was all poopat😳🤣🤣 
And the answer to that is never🥱🥱🥱 she's one of those who believes if they start retaliating people will stop watching🥱🥱🥱 she said so once herself, that most people watch her shows coz the characters are larger then life hence they aspire to be like that and all🥱🥱🥱
yep both deserve a medal for it dont they👍🏼🤣🤣 tolerated each other for 96 hours, 5760 mins and 345600 seconds👍🏼🤣🤣

👏👏 a really sensible lady who does not fall for the *in* shows & saas-bahu crap. 😆😆

who the hell aspire to be humiliated 24/7 like ishaani?? 🥱🥱
i still don't get why ppl like watching others' misery for entertainment??😕😕
may be they feel , their own problems are nothing compared to the ABNs.🥱🥱
Edited by .SA. - 9 years ago
.SA. thumbnail

yeah i love it myself😊 have been eyeing it for weeks at an end now😆 was waiting for my bday before getting it though😆😆😆

its really beautiful & worth waiting for .👍🏼
.SA. thumbnail

oh gosh i HATE him🥱🥱🥱 he was such a pain with that wheezy laugh in Kick🥱🥱🥱 and yes, thats definitely it😆 Kangana is another😆 you simply HAVE to like her post Queen..🥱🥱 Vidya was another after her DP/Kahaani phase..🥱🥱🥱

my behna 🤗🤗
don't even get me started about VB.🥱🥱 i like her. but ppl praised her to high heaven after TDP & kahaani , calling her the fourth khan , the lady khan & whatnot 🥱🥱
if she is really someone who can carry a movie solely on her shoulders why did *shaadi ke side effects, ghanchakkar & bobby jasoos * fail ??
we both know why TDP worked , 😈 as for kahaani it had a really good & intriguing story along with good work by VB.
same goes for queen acc to me. it had a strong author backed role & it would have worked with anyone in the lead role.
.SA. thumbnail

exactly, if she turn a sweetheart like Peehu into a person who lies about getting raped, wants her mother to die in coma so she doesnt reveal above thing, and accuses her mother of black magic, then Ruhi kya cheez🤢🤢🤢

it must be really disgusting & depressing to watch the sweet 5 year old( who told her mother she will look after her as she is a big girl now) growing into a bitch of first rate who would want her mom to die.🤢🤢🤢
.SA. thumbnail

exactly, it was too stupid to be taken seriously🤣🤣 even before that, when they're all standing around nervous vervous and then he says Mogambo Khush Hua and they break out into this stupidly hilarious relieved smile🤣🤣🤣 

CPed from the famous kitne aadmi the scene from sholay.🤣🤣🤣

.SA. thumbnail

ABB🤔😆😆 and ditto on that, they'll get drunk 50 times but it'll always be accidental.. why they cant tell from the smell?? Screw logic thats why🤣🤣🤣 
exactly, i find such things so disgusting and blehhh🤢🤢🤢 i dont get why things like these are any of anyone's business🤢🤢🤢

ABB= adarsh bhartiya bahu.😆😆 
yeah funny how they lose their sense of smell & taste too. screw logic is right.🤣🤣🤣