Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .SA.

now that one i haven't heard. 😆😆
i think humsafars & IKNMP are getting decent ratings.🤔🤔

HS is actually quite good now post the introduction of the suspense track😊 TAHR is weird, but its good too😊 and yes, as is IKNMP..😊😊 catch it on and off and i quite like it😊😊
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

thankyou, thankyou!!! i learned from the  best.😉 🤣🤣

yep that toh you did yes AMMM🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣
you forgot the third ,phata hua from khamoshiyan GC.😈 🤣🤣

PH is for him only i call KSG monkey😳🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

yes i have. though the  film had brilliant star cast it was typical OTT melodrama , which bored me to tears. but all the songs from it are good.

oh you've seen the movie too kya?? yeah it was something😳😆 what a complete waste of SRK, SK and MD.. but regardless, the songs are beautiful😊 the title track is one of my most fav romantic songs out there..😃😃😃
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Hail maiyya !!!
🤣🤣🤣

this just reminded me of Hail Mogambo right before they jump into that acid thing and die for him😳🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

some one tell Maiyya's CVz the door mat act is getting on our nerves now.🥱🥱🥱

exactly, there should be a limit to how much they endure without once standing up for themselves🥱🥱
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Symphony-

Belated happy birthday Rubu darling🤗 Wish u loads and loads of happiness and health.Sorry I couldn't wish u yeaterday.Was out of state coz of this college fest thing and had no access to net.Came back few hours back only.Kaisa raha ur day? Had fun na? Aur how old did u turn ab?😛

thank you so much Aasthu🤗🤗 and lolz you aren't late. my bday is today only here😆😆 we're behind na quite a few hours from there so😊 and how was the college fest?? did you have fun??😊 regarding me, mehhh🥱😆 had uni so.. hawww dont you know you're not supposed to ask a girl her age and a guy his salary😛😛 21..😊
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Symphony-

I already have an another one,but this one works only if it's connected to chargerAb hostel me all the time charger access karna is not possible na😆 Yep the sucky food over here forced me to try my hand at cooking😆 My bro still tana maroes me and thinks I am lying😆

oh that sucks yeah i know what you mean, plus you cant keep laptops constantly connected either coz they start heating up
yeah can understand, canteen food starts getting all plastic really fast.. doesnt have that ghar ke khaane wali baat no?? lolz he sounds like a typical brother here😆 mine always say i'll food poison them whenever i say I'm going to learn how to cook😆😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Perk.

Though m late. ... But as they say , better late than never...and I never wanna miss t opportunity to wish u ... 

Wish u a very very very happy bday , rubu...Hav a great lyf ahead...stay happy always...u rock !:) may god fulfills all ur wishes :D:*

@both ... Long tym rubu-shubu...how hv u guys been Dearie's ???*hugs* using IF thru mobile ...
Hope u both r doing good ...miss talking n chatting with u guys ...hope to catch u guys soon...take care sweeties :*<3

lolz Niki like i said to Aasthu, you guys aren't late😆 my birthday is today only here😊😊 thank you so much for the wishes🤗🤗 
and we're both good, HRU??😊 how's life??😊 miss you loads too hope to catch up soon TC🤗🤗
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
MATH ME: Ishaani gets drunk and goes off to confront Ranveer. On the other hand, Girish and Chirag join hands to destroy Ranveer and Ishaani, by deciding to get him thrown in jail, since this way both will suffer.. Ranveer in jail Ishaani without him. Chirag comes to Ranveer's office to steal the diamonds and Disha comes over to do the same.. (these two are soul mates in the truest sense👍🏼🤣🤣) Disha replaces the real diamonds with fake ones and Chirag takes pictures of hers whilst doing so.. Ishaani asks Ranveer why he's treating her so coldly but he refuses to answer.. As he's about to leave, Ishaani starts falling ill coz of the liquor (her throat swelled up coz of an allergy) and she starts having trouble breathing.. At this point, Chirag and Disha realize that Ranveer and Ishaani are in the office too, so they go and turn off the lights, since the door was an electronic one, both get locked in.. (Ignoring what Chirag did coz he's a pig, how effin sick is Disha🤢🤢🤢 Ishaani could've died🤢🤢🤢 honestly she's a kala dhabba on the name of a sister🤢🤢 Ishaani's condition worsens and Ranveer starts panicking then the good old, you dont realize the worth of something till you almost lose it thing happens.. with Ranveer realizing that he still loves Ishaani and cant stop loving her.. Manas who is surprised to see his ID and keys missing from his cupboard, comes to the office to check if everything is in place or not.. Disha and Chirag plan on selling the diamonds for money, along with framing Ranveer of selling fake diamonds for revenge.. Ranveer looks after Ishaani all night which pisses off Amba.. (How the hell did the freak find out?? has she bugged their room??😲🤣🤣) Ishaani asks Ranveer for a divorce leaving him shocked.. Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago