Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Belated happy birthday Rubu darling🤗 Wish u loads and loads of happiness and health.Sorry I couldn't wish u yeaterday.Was out of state coz of this college fest thing and had no access to net.Came back few hours back only.Kaisa raha ur day? Had fun na? Aur how old did u turn ab?😛

Edited by -Symphony- - 9 years ago
-Symphony- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

We're good Aasthu... HRU???😊 and yeah take it to maintenance, if not get a new one by emotionally blackmailing your parents..😈😆😆 and thats good that you're learning😊 everyone keeps tana maroing me over the same😛😆 I'm all; like i care😳😆 

I already have an another one,but this one works only if it's connected to chargerAb hostel me all the time charger access karna is not possible na😆 Yep the sucky food over here forced me to try my hand at cooking😆 My bro still tana maroes me and thinks I am lying😆
-Symphony- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SA.

which one are you talking about ??

hmmm.. only problem is i am pretty moody, i make when mood strikes me & i want to make on certain ppl only.

i will make for you guys anytime , just post the pictures .

Haha I am the same when it comes to vidding,so it's completely understandable Still I think u should open a gal or atleast post the stuff on bw section:) Waise out of curiosity u like srk-kajol more or srk-dippy

Ahhh I remember maine tjhse bola tha na pehle mere fav couples pe sig banane.I actually collected few pics of some of them.Let me get pics of others and will post:)

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Though m late. ... But as they say , better late than never...and I never wanna miss t opportunity to wish u ... 
Wish u a very very very happy bday , rubu...Hav a great lyf ahead...stay happy always...u rock !:) may god fulfills all ur wishes :D:*

@both ... Long tym rubu-shubu...how hv u guys been Dearie's ???*hugs* using IF thru mobile ...
Hope u both r doing good ...miss talking n chatting with u guys ...hope to catch u guys soon...take care sweeties :*<3
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It just feels like yesterday , when I met a precocious 16 years old girl on MN AT of MJHT forum.😉 OMG yes, i was 16 na when we met😲😲 time surely does fly, 5 years kahan nikal gaye pata bhi nahin chala😊 

I did not know that time she will become my bestie in coming years & will be my Twinnie.😊😊 🤗🤗 CP on this, even i didn't know back then that one of my AT friends (the quietest one of the lot at that😛)😆 will one day be my bestie🤗

5 long years have passed like a blink of eye , during which we bak-baked for hours on end . topics did'nt matter to us ,as long as we were OL & chatting.😳😳 how true is this?😆 we've talked about anything and everything in those hours na??😆😆 every small, big issue/topic more or less😆
The characters that brought us together are forgotten by the ppl who played them, who created them, but we still think of them fondly & in Nupur ishtyle *hum jab bhi unke baare mein sochte hain , ek smile aa jaati hai.*  yep another point right here😆 they might've moved on from them, but for us, they're still as special as they were when the show was on air😊😊 and they'll always remain so😊

we went through some turmoils during this years , hoping against hope  for something that may be never was ,other than in our hearts.
when things did not go our way , acted like the world ended.😆😆 hahahahahahahah lolz i remember this😆😆 we were crushed to the point where we acted like our world came tumbling down no??😆 
(thankfully with each other's help can look back @ those days & laugh out at our foolishness, but at the time it was happening it was huge.)
and yes, now that you look back at it, it really is a very very petty thing, but back then was another story..😆
The others who were with us during the start of journey , got scattered & their priorities changed.
I am so glad that we continued. I had loads & loads of fun with my Twinnie CP on this🤗🤗 Ek ek karke everyone left more or less with the exception of us and Aasthu and Niki.. but koi nahin, we're there for each other na🤗 poking fun at babas, maateys, phate hues, lallus, jerks & more importantly Maiyya & her CP shows. 🤣🤣🤣 eeekkk how can i ever forget these??🤣🤣 the baba and maatey one was our fav TP no??🤣🤣 remember all those constipated pics we'd post to laugh over??🤣 *sighs* yeah maiyya CPs a lot🤔🤣🤣 like i always say, mum identifies her shows through seeing one, then watching others and seeing which ones have the same story as the former🤣🤣
 we lost touch for a few months but picked up where we left off. and I am so damn happy about it, because something was missing from life  when I could'nt bakbak with you. and mine🤗 i hate not getting to chat regularly like before, but yes we're both still here, still chatting even if its not roz🤗
🤗🤗🤗 for being my bestie, my Twinnie . for being there for me when i am down in dumps & perking me up with your sarcastic wit.😛😛 🤗🤗 to you too for the same🤗🤗 though yes, I'm more sarcastic😛😆

Happy Birthday to one of the important ppl in my life. 🤗🤗thank you so much twinnie🤗🤗

Zehnaseeb thumbnail

here are your gifts.

this one was easy to make.😊😊

Gosh twinnie this is sooo adorable❤️❤️ Ruhi and Ishita from the initial episodes were so precious together❤️❤️ and the picture selection is sooo freaking cute!!! especially the bottom left one and the back hug.. they're my most fav snaps of theirs😊😊 thank you so much for this🤗🤗 love it loads, already using😊
Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

don't know who your current favs are in BW .😆😆 so made these on the last couple you favored.😆😆

no one😆 its them only😆 i didn't like any movie to this point last year😊 it was the first i saw and last one i loved😆😆 thank you sooo much for these🤗🤗 they're super duper cute, especially the 2nd one.. i love the colouring and blending on it.. will use soon😊 
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

These were the most difficult to make as i could not find good pics anywhere. the ones loaded on the forum are long gone. {not too happy with the end result but ..😛still posting}

eeekkk my PM very very few people know just how obsessed i am with these two i simply adore them together.. when the whole world was busy doing Bajaj Prerna vs Anurag Prerna i was all screw both, PM all the way🤣🤣 my fav pair out of Maiyya's camp😊 thank you sooo much🤗🤗 and i know how hard it must've been since all their pics are gone and all too, but you still took out the time and effort to look for them so double thanks🤗🤗 and both siggies are adorable❤️❤️ especially the 2nd, you can barely tell that the picture quality is low in them.. thanks a bunch again🤗
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Another fav couple of yours.😊😊 could'nt find good pics of them too.

eeekkk my childhood i spent it all drooling over these two😆😆 like I've told you, preferred them over all of Ekta's big couples back then.. still do😊 and both siggies are beautiful twinnie❤️❤️ especially the first one, love that one sooo much your blending is simply amazing!!! If i made this, then their head would be missing in all the bottom pics🤣🤣 not head head, their hair😆 i STILL cant blend around that🤔
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

One from maiyya's factory..😆😆

Awww Ranveer and Ishaani after Ishaani got her brains back and before Ranveer lost his.. Good days good days🤣🤣 barely lasted a week😳🤣 but good days🤣🤣 and the siggy is gorgeous❤️❤️ i simply love the colouring/effect you used here, and your blending toh I've complimented you on 100 times😆 its looks simply amazing!!! using soon😊😊