Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .SA.

Twinnie !!! 🤗🤗🤗 i am so happy for you.
may your every wish , every dream come true. 
all the very best for the future.❤️❤️❤️

thanks a bunch for the wishes twinnie🤗🤗🤗
and the congrats looks beautiful, I'm such a kid in this sense, i simply LOVE sparkles and glitter😆😆😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

agreed 100% Cvz should at least leave the kids alone.🥱🥱
making them mouth lines which are clearly too much for them , should be a punishable offence.🤢🤢
CVz did the same thing in HD remember??🤢🤢

exactly🤢🤢 watching a daughter fight for her mother is sweet, but when the daughter is at an age to do so.. why show a 6 year old with such a foul mouth🥱🥱 of course i do🤢🤢 it was something to do with their physical relationship na🤢🤢 i remember Shruti's mum had gotten really offended🥱🥱🥱
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

🤢🤢🤢
why the hell did he save ishaani ?? to insult her some more??🥱🥱
he should have let the truck hit her. ishaani ka pichha chhut jaata aur hamara bhi.🥱🥱
RV is giving even a yoyo serious complex.🤬

yep that was exactly it🤣🤣🤣 2 seconds after he got over the whole OMG-she-almost-died-thing, he insulted her again🥱🥱😆
and yes, he really should've.. Ishaani would at least be free from the daily insults this way🤢🤢
yep agree, he can put a yoyo, even Severus Snape (with his is he good or bad) to shame with his attitude🥱🥱
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣
i read this last night. its too good.😆😆
 it was'nt banned then. what happened suddenly ??😕😕

they probably did a IP check on it and deleted it upon it being a MID... shame i dont get why delete these type of accounts that are made for fun😕😕
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

well at long laaassttt...
i hope ishaani will stand firm & not get swayed by RV 's faltu sa sorry.😡😡

@ bold  - women empowerment ?? what women empowerment ??
if they wanted to show that, they would'nt have shown the door mat act for the past several days.🤢🤢
they insulted & demeaned ishaani in every possible way & are now talking of women empowerment.🥱🥱🤢

she probably will eventually😆 but not anytime soon..😆😆
exactly, we were having this same convo other places too, where was her self respect when Ranveer and Amba were insulting her left right and centre🥱🥱🥱 that too with such disgusting words🤢🤢🤢 and why did it awaken NOW that everything's okay between them??😕 
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

we knew this would happen one day & were waiting for this news right from dec 2013 .😆😆
chalo jo hona tha , wo ho gaya. 😆😆

yeah, we saw it coming long long back didn't we??😆😆 around the same time that we saw the ArNeha thing coming😆😆 but yes, jo hona tha wo ho gaya at long last.. i still dont get what RP sees in a person like Anas who wants her to sacrifice on her career for him, but to each his own i guess🤔🤔
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

oh really ??? 😲😲
 i thought its the first time  she showing it.🤢🤢
is it really necessary to show such things?? why don't the characters in her show move the hell on?? instead of plotting & planning various things to get rid off their rival.🥱🥱

no no, those old shows of her have shown EVERYTHING, and when i say everything i mean everything😆😆 
and because if she does, then the 200+ episode she can show good losing and losing and losing and losing and finally winning over evil will nullify😛😆 
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

may be . or maiyya being maiyya will transfer it lock,stock & barrel to some other channel.🥱🥱

she's ending it surprisingly😲😲😆 
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

yes it must be. but all the shows on it were ainvayi. none could hold attention.

i dont get what compelled Sony to launch a sister channel when Sony itself is no great shakes... honestly what does it have working for it other then CID..😕
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

nope, never. i just saw news about it on various portals . plus nikki sports the KYY lead pair in her DP & siggies.😆😆

yeah I've see her sporting their siggies.. Nikki seems to love youth shows no??