Users

Frequent Posters

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

hmmm the accounts been banned 

heres what it said🀣🀣🀣

Jai Shri Krishna mere Bachoon. Meri bachi Indu Bigg Boss ke aakhri parao mein hai. Us ke liye Vote karo.

For your Baa's sake, please vote for my bachi Indu. Indu  is the most susheel bachi. Salman, puneet and Gautam ne Badnaam kar rakha hai.  Yeh sab MANDIRA ki Saazish haiπŸ˜ƒ Thakur ji kabhi maaf nahin karengay.

I'm the patriarch of Virani family. Entire India knows I'm very rich. I have assets of 4000 crore. If you make my bachi Indu win, I will give Gautam 2 crores. Ab is Umar mein paison ka mein kya karoon gi😭

Please vote for my Indu. If she wins, I will go to Vaishno Devi and will also go to Mata ka mandir nange paoon. Is health mein bhi apni bachi ke liye kya kya karna parta hai😭

I'm the oldest member of this forum. Please listen to my appeals and vote for my susheel, beautiful, sanskari Indu. πŸ˜³

Alot of people ask my age. I'm 200 years old. Guinness Book of World records has been trying to verify my age but my Birth Certificate was also stolen by Mandira😭

But no worries, entire India knows I'm the oldest person in this world. Mere bache chale gaye, Tulsi chali gayi but main hoon ke jaate hi nahin😭

Babuji ko kya moon dikhaoon gi if Indu doesn't win. Please make her win😭

Sab jeete raho, kush raho😳😊

🀣🀣🀣
i read this last night. its too good.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 it was'nt banned then. what happened suddenly ??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
.SA. thumbnail

OMG this is amazing!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i was hoping she'd walk out for this reason only, but was scared that it might be the crap of seeing him with mystery women.. but thankfully its not.. go Ishaani goπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Ishaani to ask for a DIVORCE in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

29 Jan 2015 04:35 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Yes, you read the headline right...

Yesterday, Tellychakkar.com reported about Ishaani (Radhika Madan) proving her innocence to Ranveer (Shakti Arora) in Colors' Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (Balaji Telefilms), and now the girl would go ahead to demand a divorce from him in the coming episodes.

Well let us give you the details on the same.

Shares a source, "After clearing out Chirag's (Ravjeet Singh) matter with Ranveer, Ishaani will ponder over her efforts all this while to prove herself. She would be really disappointed by the fact that Ranveer did not trust her."

Ishaani will now confront Ranveer and tell him that since he has no respect and love left for her, they better part ways. She will also ask for a huge amount as alimony from him. Ranveer would try his best to explain his feelings but Ishaani would be adamant.

"The show will now project towards women empowerment wherein Ishaani would want to lead a life with respect even at the cost of living away from her love," added the source.

We spoke to Shakti who confirmed the development but did not divulge further.

So stay hooked to the show, or better read Tellychakkar.com for further updates.

well at long laaassttt...
i hope ishaani will stand firm & not get swayed by RV 's faltu sa sorry.😑😑

@ bold  - women empowerment ?? what women empowerment ??
if they wanted to show that, they would'nt have shown the door mat act for the past several days.🀒🀒
they insulted & demeaned ishaani in every possible way & are now talking of women empowerment.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ€’
.SA. thumbnail

yeah saw this few days back.. looks like its finally finally happening now if they're admitting to it.. coz RP was with him when he went to catch a movie with DABH's cast as well so..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chalo good for themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we knew this would happen one day & were waiting for this news right from dec 2013 .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chalo jo hona tha , wo ho gaya. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.SA. thumbnail

lolz twinnie.. this isn't the first time she's shown this in her showsπŸ˜† there were two in Kahaani as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm sure her other shows had them too, but Kahaani is the only one I've watched episode for episode (post leap) so only remember this..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

oh really ??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
 i thought its the first time  she showing it.🀒🀒
is it really necessary to show such things?? why don't the characters in her show move the hell on?? instead of plotting & planning various things to get rid off their rival.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
.SA. thumbnail

on that note, does that mean Maiyya's ye dil sun raha hai on the same will end too??😲😲😲 must be a record for her, to have  a show shut down in 3 monthsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

may be . or maiyya being maiyya will transfer it lock,stock & barrel to some other channel.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
.SA. thumbnail

yikes that must be so disappointing for people associated with the channel how unfortunate.. especially since it just started

yes it must be. but all the shows on it were ainvayi. none could hold attention.
.SA. thumbnail

nope, heard loads about it but we dont have the channel here.. even if we did, you know me naπŸ˜† i hate youth shows the same way you hate saas bahu showsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† have you??😊😊

nope, never. i just saw news about it on various portals . plus nikki sports the KYY lead pair in her DP & siggies.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.SA. thumbnail

ewww is this for real🀒🀒🀒 how cheapπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± and no no they're the same old same old.. same stories, same plotting and planning etc etc.. its just that the few that aren't end up getting more popular so the typical ones get hidden under them.. Colors advertises shows on Rishtey na (sister channel for UK on which their air their old shows and some Pakistani shows) and the stories are the same as Indian shows.. Some women in her mid 40-50's wants to get married and her kids are pissed/society's taunting her in one..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± in another, some woman got pregnant which angered the vamp and she's trying to cause her miscarriageπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± in another, this girl was telling her BF to marry her sis etc etcπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± 

ohh achha !!!
hum panchhi ek daal ke...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 PHs in both the countries produce similar BS shows & get audience to watch it too.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Edited by .SA. - 9 years ago
.SA. thumbnail

but this one is just blehhh..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± they haven't even been married for a month and they're divorcingπŸ₯±πŸ₯± why get them married if you dont want them together??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• again, a reminder of why you should NEVER get attached to K soap couplesπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
you and many others my friendπŸ˜›πŸ˜† and i guess thats fair enough too, she was the one who bought in the saas bahu era onto TV.. wont get into how good or bad they were, but yes, she bought it in regardless.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ but i still stand by what i always say, HP can give all her shows, new and old a run for their money... it still shocks me that THE MAIYYA made something like that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she was a newcomer in television at that time toh galti se ban gaya HP.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.SA. thumbnail
   today I started replying in reverse order. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by .SA. - 9 years ago