THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... - Page 52

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by .SA.

Anas Rashid aka Sooraj of 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' and Rati Pandey to Tie the Knot?

chalo ye kahani bhi khatam hogi. 🤣🤣🤣
yeah saw this few days back.. looks like its finally finally happening now if they're admitting to it.. coz RP was with him when he went to catch a movie with DABH's cast as well so..😆😆😆 chalo good for them😆😆😆
OMG this is amazing!!!!!!👏👏👏 i was hoping she'd walk out for this reason only, but was scared that it might be the crap of seeing him with mystery women.. but thankfully its not.. go Ishaani go🥳🥳🥳

Ishaani to ask for a DIVORCE in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

29 Jan 2015 04:35 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Yes, you read the headline right...

Yesterday, Tellychakkar.com reported about Ishaani (Radhika Madan) proving her innocence to Ranveer (Shakti Arora) in Colors' Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (Balaji Telefilms), and now the girl would go ahead to demand a divorce from him in the coming episodes.

Well let us give you the details on the same.

Shares a source, "After clearing out Chirag's (Ravjeet Singh) matter with Ranveer, Ishaani will ponder over her efforts all this while to prove herself. She would be really disappointed by the fact that Ranveer did not trust her."

Ishaani will now confront Ranveer and tell him that since he has no respect and love left for her, they better part ways. She will also ask for a huge amount as alimony from him. Ranveer would try his best to explain his feelings but Ishaani would be adamant.

"The show will now project towards women empowerment wherein Ishaani would want to lead a life with respect even at the cost of living away from her love," added the source.

We spoke to Shakti who confirmed the development but did not divulge further.

So stay hooked to the show, or better read Tellychakkar.com for further updates.

OMG🤣🤣🤣 people are so damn creative👍🏼🤣🤣 Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago
hmmm the accounts been banned 
heres what it said🤣🤣🤣

Jai Shri Krishna mere Bachoon. Meri bachi Indu Bigg Boss ke aakhri parao mein hai. Us ke liye Vote karo.

For your Baa's sake, please vote for my bachi Indu. Indu  is the most susheel bachi. Salman, puneet and Gautam ne Badnaam kar rakha hai.  Yeh sab MANDIRA ki Saazish hai😃 Thakur ji kabhi maaf nahin karengay.

I'm the patriarch of Virani family. Entire India knows I'm very rich. I have assets of 4000 crore. If you make my bachi Indu win, I will give Gautam 2 crores. Ab is Umar mein paison ka mein kya karoon gi😭

Please vote for my Indu. If she wins, I will go to Vaishno Devi and will also go to Mata ka mandir nange paoon. Is health mein bhi apni bachi ke liye kya kya karna parta hai😭

I'm the oldest member of this forum. Please listen to my appeals and vote for my susheel, beautiful, sanskari Indu. 😳

Alot of people ask my age. I'm 200 years old. Guinness Book of World records has been trying to verify my age but my Birth Certificate was also stolen by Mandira😭

But no worries, entire India knows I'm the oldest person in this world. Mere bache chale gaye, Tulsi chali gayi but main hoon ke jaate hi nahin😭

Babuji ko kya moon dikhaoon gi if Indu doesn't win. Please make her win😭

Sab jeete raho, kush raho😳😊

MATH: The whole family is preparing to go to court, when Chirag comes there.. He announces that there is no relationship between him and Ishaani, and she's rather like his sister🤣🤣🤣 (Everyone's expressions here were so🤣🤣🤣) Ranveer looks disgusted and walks out.. Ishaani is surprised that he still doesn't believe her even after Chirag's confession and runs behind his car.. He again shuns her off and she gets so dejected that she freezes in the middle of the street.. As a truck is about to hit her, Ranveer saves her.. (on that note, spoilers seem to be right, his attitude has clearly made her give up, especially after today. now i guess she'll prove it for her own sake, rather then for them then leave.. props to that👏👏👏..) 
YHM: Ruhi insists on going shopping with Shagun and pesters her non stop whilst there by spending all her money and forcing her to carry her by making a scene in the middle of the street.. when they get back home, Ruhi goes into this big rant about how Yashoda maiyya was better then Devki maiyya and everything, and how Ishu is her yashoda maiyya and she wont ever let Shagun throw her out of the house.. Rather she'll ensure Shagun gets thrown out.. (This show is losing it as bad as MATH is🤢🤢 honestly the way Ruhi talks is sick🤢🤢🤢 i dont get what the difference between her attitude towards Shagun and Adi's attitude towards Ishu is.. No, just coz Shagun's the bad one here, and Ishu's good, her behaviour doesnt get a clean chit..🥱🥱 said this before too, Ruhi is too young to be fighting Ishu's battles🥱)
waise twinnie, sharing this with you first, i got admission into the business program😊😊 was super duper nervous and all about not getting in, but thankfully i did😳😆
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

waise twinnie, sharing this with you first, i got admission into the business program😊😊 was super duper nervous and all about not getting in, but thankfully i did😳😆

Twinnie !!! 🤗🤗🤗 i am so happy for you.
may your every wish , every dream come true. 
all the very best for the future.❤️❤️❤️

YHM: Ruhi insists on going shopping with Shagun and pesters her non stop whilst there by spending all her money and forcing her to carry her by making a scene in the middle of the street.. when they get back home, Ruhi goes into this big rant about how Yashoda maiyya was better then Devki maiyya and everything, and how Ishu is her yashoda maiyya and she wont ever let Shagun throw her out of the house.. Rather she'll ensure Shagun gets thrown out.. (This show is losing it as bad as MATH is🤢🤢 honestly the way Ruhi talks is sick🤢🤢🤢 i dont get what the difference between her attitude towards Shagun and Adi's attitude towards Ishu is.. No, just coz Shagun's the bad one here, and Ishu's good, her behaviour doesnt get a clean chit..🥱🥱 said this before too, Ruhi is too young to be fighting Ishu's battles🥱)
agreed 100% Cvz should at least leave the kids alone.🥱🥱
making them mouth lines which are clearly too much for them , should be a punishable offence.🤢🤢
CVz did the same thing in HD remember??🤢🤢

MATH: The whole family is preparing to go to court, when Chirag comes there.. He announces that there is no relationship between him and Ishaani, and she's rather like his sister🤣🤣🤣 (Everyone's expressions here were so🤣🤣🤣) Ranveer looks disgusted and walks out.. Ishaani is surprised that he still doesn't believe her even after Chirag's confession and runs behind his car.. He again shuns her off and she gets so dejected that she freezes in the middle of the street.. As a truck is about to hit her, Ranveer saves her.. (on that note, spoilers seem to be right, his attitude has clearly made her give up, especially after today. now i guess she'll prove it for her own sake, rather then for them then leave.. props to that👏👏👏..) 
🤢🤢🤢
why the hell did he save ishaani ?? to insult her some more??🥱🥱
he should have let the truck hit her. ishaani ka pichha chhut jaata aur hamara bhi.🥱🥱
RV is giving even a yoyo serious complex.🤬